"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The power of being unattainable

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
One topic I never hear on here is the power of being unattainable. Even my own wife has mentioned this several times as a an attractive trait in males

I think it gets chalked under the "abundance" category here but it's much different to that. You are not just a man with options... you are literally unattainable. And this drive females crazy with desire
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
One topic I never hear on here is the power of being unattainable. Even my own wife has mentioned this several times as a an attractive trait in males

I think it gets chalked under the "abundance" category here but it's much different to that. You are not just a man with options... you are literally unattainable. And this drive females crazy with desire
So you are not really attractive to your wife because she already has you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I agree. Same reason why girls are always flirting or attracted to guys with wedding rings. I don't wear a wedding ring but there are times I wonder if it would help if I did.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,058
I agree. Same reason why girls are always flirting or attracted to guys with wedding rings. I don't wear a wedding ring but there are times I wonder if it would help if I did.
But that would be attracting the wrong type. You can also have thirsty married men if their wives are not giving it to them or is she is really ugly or looks too masculine and the lady is very feminine and yielding, etc...
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
But that would be attracting the wrong type. You can also have thirsty married men if their wives are not giving it to them or is she is really ugly or looks too masculine and the lady is very feminine and yielding, etc...
I agree. It can go both ways.
 

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
I've had women either tell me I value myself too much or that I'll die alone. I don't think they were driven crazy with desire. They would just eventually give up and leave. Then it's onto the next one for me.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I've had women either tell me I value myself too much or that I'll die alone. I don't think they were driven crazy with desire. They would just eventually give up and leave. Then it's onto the next one for me.
Sounds like youre giving off too much arrogance. I've had this problem once before. Being generally happy and unattainable is better
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

nismo-4

Moderator
Joined
Jan 31, 2005
Messages
4,439
Reaction score
1,143
Location
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yeah, but she has to see you as an alpha. If she sees you as beta, you then become useless because you'll be unavailable for puppy dog and shopping and complimenting time. Also, she'll be running to Chad and Tyrone to get plowed out.

I've spoken with some women and while some I haven't called in a while, they don't call me. I'm busy making money, sure. I'm throwing out bad apples, but not getting a lot of good apples.
 
Top