Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power of being unattainable

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One topic I never hear on here is the power of being unattainable. Even my own wife has mentioned this several times as a an attractive trait in males

I think it gets chalked under the "abundance" category here but it's much different to that. You are not just a man with options... you are literally unattainable. And this drive females crazy with desire

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One topic I never hear on here is the power of being unattainable. Even my own wife has mentioned this several times as a an attractive trait in males

I think it gets chalked under the "abundance" category here but it's much different to that. You are not just a man with options... you are literally unattainable. And this drive females crazy with desire
So you are not really attractive to your wife because she already has you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Same reason why girls are always flirting or attracted to guys with wedding rings. I don't wear a wedding ring but there are times I wonder if it would help if I did.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Same reason why girls are always flirting or attracted to guys with wedding rings. I don't wear a wedding ring but there are times I wonder if it would help if I did.
But that would be attracting the wrong type. You can also have thirsty married men if their wives are not giving it to them or is she is really ugly or looks too masculine and the lady is very feminine and yielding, etc...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But that would be attracting the wrong type. You can also have thirsty married men if their wives are not giving it to them or is she is really ugly or looks too masculine and the lady is very feminine and yielding, etc...
I agree. It can go both ways.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women either tell me I value myself too much or that I'll die alone. I don't think they were driven crazy with desire. They would just eventually give up and leave. Then it's onto the next one for me.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had women either tell me I value myself too much or that I'll die alone. I don't think they were driven crazy with desire. They would just eventually give up and leave. Then it's onto the next one for me.
Sounds like youre giving off too much arrogance. I've had this problem once before. Being generally happy and unattainable is better

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yeah, but she has to see you as an alpha. If she sees you as beta, you then become useless because you'll be unavailable for puppy dog and shopping and complimenting time. Also, she'll be running to Chad and Tyrone to get plowed out.

I've spoken with some women and while some I haven't called in a while, they don't call me. I'm busy making money, sure. I'm throwing out bad apples, but not getting a lot of good apples.