Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The power of being unaffected and not being afraid to lose with women

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have really started to apply these principles in my interactions with women recently and they are working unbelievably well...to the point I am almost shocked.

I have this super hot HB8.5-9 I matched with on Bumble...blonde bombshell...gorgeous, huge natural rack, amazing ass and flat stomach...the type of girl guys drool over...

I have been just completely unaffected by anything she has said or done, been very evasive with my answers to questions, and have been pretty fearless in my interactions with her and I can tell it is driving her crazy...as in "how is this guy acting this way towards me when everyone else is falling all over themselves for me"??

So we messaged back and forth for a bit and then she says "Why does it say you live in x place but you are always in y place?" since it shows where you live and where you are at. Most guys would basically just try and explain and justify themselves to her. If you do this, she wins.

My response? "Wow, Laura...you are very observational, that's a great trait to have." I dismissed her question but yet I still managed to give compliment something about it so she didn't feel as if I totally dismissed her.

Her next message asked if I wanted to get together sometime soon. So I said sure. Previously in the conversation I asked her what her response would to a hypothetical question if I asked her "Hey Laura, I wanted to try out this fun, new, healthy recipe would you be interested in coming over and cooking it with me?" And she said she would be all about it and would love it.

So she asks what days I am free and I tell her Thursday or Monday next week. She picks Monday and says she is free after 6.

So then I ask her the same question I asked her about coming over to cook dinner. She said "Only if you are on your best behavior :)" And I replied with "Oh...all right...but you are responsible for bringing the wine." So I agreed with her but made her agree to do something in return. She responded with "OK lol"

Then minutes later she responded with "I need to meet in public before I'd ever agree to go to your house"

Did I freak out and accept this? No. I responded with "Oh OK. Well my offer for dinner on Monday still stands. Let me know if you change your mind."

She sends me a message saying she really wants to but is nervous and this that and the other. So i give her my number and tell her if she would like to chat for a little bit so she feels more comfortable that I am more than happy to do that but that I made an offer and she accepted and that I don't accept wishy washy behavior from women on principle.

About an hour later she calls and we talk for 20 or 25 minutes and then I cut it short and tell her I have to go...she texted me that she is so happy tht she talked to me and is super excited to see me Monday at my house for dinner and is asking if I want her to bring anything other than wine...

The lesson? Do not cave, do not explain yourself or justify yourself to them, do not accept wishy washy behavior, and be willing to lose because of it.

If you want to win big, then you must accept losing from time to time. Stay on your purpose....stay on your grind and don't allow a woman to control what you do. Will post a FR after Monday's dinner date...