Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pope died apparently now

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Double Diamonds post was hilarious... sounded like a football coach or army captain telling their men there is no failure! Loved it, you can't just chuck in the keys haha.

So he 'was' polish? What is he now? heh.

The cardinals are the real power house.

God Bless the Pope.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HHloser2
God bless him, He was a great human,
Yep, I particularly like the bit about him unequivocally condemning millions of Africans to death by AIDS. What a guy.

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
Yep, I particularly like the bit about him unequivocally condemning millions of Africans to death by AIDS. What a guy.
The situation isn't that simple, don't try to make it out to be.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a distant cousin of the pope believe it or not. I have cousins that are living in Poland now. It was sad to see him die, he was a really great person.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd go out on a limb and say BEST POPE EVER.....there have been alot of ****ty popes over the years but this guy was truly a class act, one of the most loving and commited catholics ever (he went to the jail and forgave the guy who tried to assasinate him). There are a lot of catholic bashers that focus on the tiniest aspects of corruption in the catholic church but refuse to look at the entire frame. RIP JPJ II

Dominus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AverageFC
Joe, aren't you forgetting THE FIRST POPE WAS A JEW?
Well, the world's still here, so he probably wasn't the antichrist. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the mods might not like the road this thread seems to be heading down...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cathlic church is actually concidering term limits for future popes as well as the ability to resign the post. Modern medicine has made it possible for the body to survive long after the mind has been defeated.

In any event we'll just have to wait for the 200 plus cardinals to elect a new pope. It's something like 15 days after the death of the pope that they conviene and which ever cardinal gets 2/3 of the votes is the next pope. It's a really facinating political process because the cardnials themselves aren't allowed to even suggest that they should be the next pope. Instead, some one else (or a mulitude of people) must campaign for them and explain why they'd be the best choice to become pope.