Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Plow Horse Man? You work I'll provide the V? Please lend me your ear.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry mate, appreciate the sentiment but that's just happy clappy nonsense.
There's nobody other than myself in this world except my own mother that gives the slightest
of sh1ts about me. If I'm buff it doesn't make a difference, If I'm practicing 'self care' it doesn't make a
difference. If I'm friendly and approachable, it doesn't make a difference. Truth is the world is a harsh
and despicable place and if you're a single man trying your best then it's doubly so. It's just a question
of acceptance.

Last edited:

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nobody other than myself in this world except my own mother that gives the slightest
of sh1ts about me. If I'm buff it doesn't make a difference, If I'm practicing 'self care' it doesn't make a
difference. If I'm friendly and approachable, it doesn't make a difference. Truth is the world is a harsh
and despicable place and if you're a single man trying your best then it's doubly so. It's just a question
of acceptance.
No, it does make a difference if you practice selfcare and feel good about yourself or if you let yourself go and feel like **** therefore. You display subconscious how you feel about yourself and others do notice. And this makes a difference.
Most of the time I read your posts, you really appear tired and joyless... Do something good to yourself man

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God you have no idea the bullet you dodged by not giving this woman a kid.
21 yrs of child support to my ex c*nt im telling you from experience you dodged a bullet that would of taken out all your internal organs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You never were a challenge to her...she had you wrapped around her finger and knew it. Anything she wanted you did. She did nothing, you did everything.

She got bored and lost respect for you because you did anything she wanted.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of acceptance.
The problem is you doing it for the sake of to get validation or attention from others about you just to feel good about yourself.. No wonder your own mother giving you the slightest sh1ts about you.. Any one would treat you like that.. It does sound harsh. Its reality.. The harshest reality is no one can even stand to be with you if you cant even tolerate the feeling of being alone with yourself.. And you expect someone will give a sh1t about you if yourself couldnt handle being alone with yourself? Even alpacas would run away from you.

Ps. No harm intended. And i mean well for you.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time I read your posts, you really appear tired and joyless...
That's interesting to read, and I can't really argue with it. There's no joy in my life at all,
it's a work, sleep, eat cycle that just goes round and round. The only thing I had that put a
real genuine smile on my face was my dog, Grace. And the wife took her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate you have to fix that. Find some hobby or project you love and find your tribe. Drop in on a few groups maybe 3 times in a row. People need repeated contact to open up. But if you're not feeling it by then they re not your peeps. Once you ve made a few new friends change that into a social group by organising activities for them. Once your a tight group with a bit of loyalty expand the group. Don't do this too early or you might find you ve invited a rival in and you don't have backup. Yes life is tough but you can shade the odds a bit in your favour. Learner mindset = antifragile ego = resilience. Think of your life as a Lego set. That didn't work what happens if I change this bit. You have to learn to be curious calm and self amused. And be kind to yourself everyone has their good and bad days. Meditation and exercise help mind. Do it. You won't be the exception.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the outside looking in... my friend was this type of wife pleasing guy. They divorced. I think he lost the house somehow... since he's an only child I'd guess that it was more his house than hers (inheritance). They never had a child for over 10 years.

Having a child makes things more risky from a financial point of view. Then, the house might become the matrimonial home (she would keep in a divorce)?

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the big scheme of things I was pretty lucky like that. We had three houses, all paid for.
She kept the big one which was our home, I kept the other two.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the outside looking in... my friend was this type of wife pleasing guy. They divorced. I think he lost the house somehow... since he's an only child I'd guess that it was more his house than hers (inheritance). They never had a child for over 10 years.

Having a child makes things more risky from a financial point of view. Then, the house might become the matrimonial home (she would keep in a divorce)?
A lot of variables when it comes to deciding how assets are divided up, but usually it comes down not disrupting the kids as much as possible, so as the mum usually (historically) has more custody of the kids in a divorce, the court will say the mum to stay in the house, but may put a ruling in that once they're 18, 21 or whatever the house will be sold and the proceeds split. This is assuming the mum can afford to remain there, depending on 'maintenance' payments he can afford and has to pay.

Not much use in short term, but women don;t always get to 'keep' the house as such. This is in UK so may not happen in US.