Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pick up artist is a creep

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the bars here, each specific bar will literally pull all the females aside, away from the men and explain to them that if they order this specific named drink, they will bring them that drink, then call the police.

It is semi-amazing to me that society is catering to women in this way, like rather than her just making better choices, instead society is just gonna continue to enable them to make poor choices, put themselves into poor situations and then put our tax dollars to work to resolve it... Im all for keeping women safe, but I am not for enabling bad choices to continually be made... Kind of a hot take I guess.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is semi-amazing to me that society is catering to women in this way
Men has always been the disposable sex which are sent off to war to die etc. women has always been the weaker sex that needs to be protected along with elderly and children.
Get used to it because it is never going to change as it is an integrated part of our society.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bartender actually looks like the creep in his aloha shirt and cowardly dog look in his eyes.
Stalker type of looking dude.
Prolly why he did this thinking he would have them all for himself..
What a wank'er lol
Wanksta-15.x50.gif

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men has always been the disposable sex which are sent off to war to die etc. women has always been the weaker sex that needs to be protected along with elderly and children.
Get used to it because it is never going to change as it is an integrated part of our society.
I don't know about that, I mean now, sure, but once tech begins evolving more it may mean alternatives to sex or even outright child birth... I would be very interested to see the manosphere's response over the course of several years where women no longer have a monopoly on sex and the stigmas of the alternative are viewed less negatively... Sure, some men would opt to go natural still, but many others would make full use of this system im sure.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about that
Well try to jump on sinking cruse ship and see what happens.
You will be told "women and children first" in the life boats and you are told to wait and it is expected that you as man to die with the ship going down in the drink.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well try to jump on sinking cruse ship and see what happens.
You will be told "women and children first" in the life boats and you are told to wait and it is expected that you as man to die with the ship going down in the drink.
So what is your point? Being angry because you are disposable is a waste... You are attempting to steer this directly into more black pill talk, I'm not entertaining it, the initial news story this thread was created on and your examples are so far removed from each other yet you continually reach for them as if you want to wallow on your own Misery, I'm not wallowing with you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the two GROWN women couldn’t tell the guy they weren’t interested themselves? They had to get the simp bartender to pass a note like 3rd fvcking grade?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That bartender is a chode. Totally messed up that he did this, and shame on the girl that made this public.

They have no right to publicly humiliate a random guy who was just...being a guy.
And you wondered in another thread why a lot of guys avoid women at all cost. This is example 3,457,834 why. These are the same types of women that will try to talk to me when I just want to be left the fvck alone but if I tell them that I’m “mean” and would still have thrown out by the simp bartender. So I avoid bars. And women, as much as I can anyways.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you wondered in another thread why a lot of guys avoid women at all cost. This is example 3,457,834 why. These are the same types of women that will try to talk to me when I just want to be left the fvck alone but if I tell them that I’m “mean” and would still have thrown out by the simp bartender. So I avoid bars. And women, as much as I can anyways.
Women are in the bar to boast their ego.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the two GROWN women couldn’t tell the guy they weren’t interested themselves? They had to get the simp bartender to pass a note like 3rd fvcking grade?
I believe the simp bartender invited himself.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read way too many stories like these nowadays, and I do'nt like it lol.

I really hope he WAS being a super creep, and not just trying to chat/ run game / whatever and not just labeled a 'creep' (and subsequently thrown out) due to not being her type!

I can't be bothered to find and link them, but I must have read 5 or so articles from British Papers recently where the story READS like a guy was literally punished for hitting on a girl/trying his luck. Something men have been doing forever!

1624349621122.png

Hmmm....honestly not my type at all personally.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I really hope he WAS being a super creep, and not just trying to chat/ run game / whatever and not just labeled a 'creep' (and subsequently thrown out) due to not being her type!

I can't be bothered to find and link them, but I must have read 5 or so articles from British Papers recently where the story READS like a guy was literally punished for hitting on a girl/trying his luck. Something men have been doing forever!

View attachment 6559

when running game , target at least average women that do not look crazy .

usually The ugly ones can cause the most problems , mostly due to frustrations

the one you showed is maximum maximum a 6

I would rate her as 4-5 , bangable only if I am super horny and drunk

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 6559

Who is that???? Looks like a hoe.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pick up artist is a creep.
Captain Save A Ho gave an attention WHOARE the White Knight Experience that she craved, and of course she had to brag about it on Twitter. "Yay, attention, I went out and got attention from men. Look at me!"

She just happened to be sitting right at a bar wearing a miniskirt, looking like she was up for it. Who'd have thought that men would start hitting on her? Who could ever have imagined that?