Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pick up artist is a creep

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stalker type of looking dude.
Prolly why he did this thinking he would have them all for himself..
What a wank'er lol
View attachment 6555
Let me "save" the woman from getting the male attention they dressed up and specifically went out to get. They should fire this dikhead for chasing away the paying customers.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read way too many stories like these nowadays, and I do'nt like it lol.

I really hope he WAS being a super creep, and not just trying to chat/ run game / whatever and not just labeled a 'creep' (and subsequently thrown out) due to not being her type!

I can't be bothered to find and link them, but I must have read 5 or so articles from British Papers recently where the story READS like a guy was literally punished for hitting on a girl/trying his luck. Something men have been doing forever!

View attachment 6559

Hmmm....honestly not my type at all personally.
Not my type either, but I get lost in her boobs, definitely lost.......hoe or not.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that there were not one but TWO women who apparently needed to be saved by a man because they were incapable of dealing with the situation themselves.

I thought women were equal?

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The bar tender does not run the place. He is an employee. If the bar owners make rules and tell the bar tender that under a certain specific situation he has to call the police,...and that situation happens,...he has to call the police or get fired,...he can go home and complain to his dog or his goldfish that he doesn't like it, but he has to do it. The bouncers are in the same situation. Doesn't make him a White Knight even if he has bad fashion sense.

Bars are also a business and the money maker for them is the women. The women come there,...then the guys will follow. The men spend the most money there. So they are going to protect the women as a business decision because they are the bait that brings in the fish. The women stop coming there,...the men stop coming there, ...the bar goes out of business.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bar tender does not run the place. He is an employee. If the bar owners make rules and tell the bar tender that under a certain specific situation he has to call the police,...and that situation happens,...he has to call the police or get fired,...he can go home and complain to his dog or his goldfish that he doesn't like it, but he has to do it. The bouncers are in the same situation. Doesn't make him a White Knight even if he has bad fashion sense.

Bars are also a business and the money maker for them is the women. The women come there,...then the guys will follow. The men spend the most money there. So they are going to protect the women as a business decision because they are the bait that brings in the fish. The women stop coming there,...the men stop coming there, ...the bar goes out of business.
The women are there as bait, yes. But if you kick out any guy that speaks to a woman then why would guys want to go and spend their money there?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bars are also a business and the money maker for them is the women. The women come there,...then the guys will follow. The men spend the most money there.
NO. Men is the money maker and women the bait.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
The women are there as bait, yes. But if you kick out any guy that speaks to a woman then why would guys want to go and spend their money there?
They aren't kicking the guys out for talking to them. It operates on a "safe word" principle. The woman isn't going to run to the bartender with the "safe word" as soon as a guy talks to her. The women are there because they "want" guys, otherwise they would make it a women's only club - No guys allowed. What they are defending against is the creepy guys that won't take a hint and go away, or the slobbering drunks lingering and drooling over them, or the wannabe PUAs with no skills harassing them when the PUA coach brings a gang of them into the bar and turns the fools loose on the women.

The guys getting kicked out will just come try to beg there way back in the next week. As long as there are women there,....there will always be a supply of guys trying to get in. It is the way the business has worked for decades.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pick up artist is a creep.
Where to begin? Hmmm

How about let's not give them what they are looking for? Our attention. I get we want to discuss this, but we all know what happened here. Don't think there is a need to discuss the obvious and give these two girls exactly what they are looking for: Publicity.

My two cents...

Modern Man Advice

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bar tender does not run the place. He is an employee. If the bar owners make rules and tell the bar tender that under a certain specific situation he has to call the police,...and that situation happens,...
About a month ago, I was in the bar, and this really intense guy was standing next to the bar 2 seats away. There were these 3 chicks in a booth behind me. One of them was a hb7. The other two were 4s. The guy kept "adjusting" his shorts while staring at the 7. The owner caught him doing it and kicked him out. If I was the owner, I'm thinking 3 drinks vs 1 drink. I'd do the same thing.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s too fat for me.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, if your drunk and hitting on women in a bar, OK, maybe you step over the line, however if your the bar tender, you can effectively engage in grooming of the customers throughout the night, dead sober while they are intoxicated.

I remember the craziest night ever, this bar, I don't even wanna say the name, but there was theme to the bar so you'd come dressed as the theme and this night it was 70's, so all the people came dressed, my group of friends decided to lie about who they were and say we were having a bachelor party after he cold approached a like bridesmaids party or whatever before the wedding, walked into this group of 7 with this story, then left into the crowd looking for us, tells us what he told them.

We go over there, everything is actually good for about 25 minutes, I was watching the clock lol, until one of our friends in the group said something stupid and gave us away, I can't remember what, all I remember is my same friend who approached them flipping off the head bridesmaid lady.

Meanwhile during all this our other buddy snuck outside to the vehicle and banged one of the bridesmaids, a French teacher, they banged but when he went to open the door again after being inside, the alarm went off and he couldn't figure out how to turn it off, I'll never forget I looked into the back seat and saw shining foul puddles upon the leather seats.

This was back in the day when lying about who you were in PUA was the thing promoted.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the two GROWN women couldn’t tell the guy they weren’t interested themselves? They had to get the simp bartender to pass a note like 3rd fvcking grade?
Standard operating procedure for 99% of women. They prefer to communicate indirectly, bring others in to talk about their problems, and never really solve anything.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As single men who want to be able to meet attractive women we have to police our ranks and not tolerate crap behavior from poorly calibrated PUA's. Anyone who would tolerate creepy and disrespectful approaches from lounge lizards must not have any sisters or daughters.

The Bartender is the QB of the customer experience team. He called an audible, and the customer appreciated it. Male or female doesn't matter.

I heard a story about a guy drinking alone in a bar in the Canadian Artic. A local drunk or druggie started picking on him as he sat there minding his own business. Some local hunting guides saw it and intervened and beat the aggressor up. Same deal.

Don't tolerate bad behavior from people and do your part to stop it. It is part of being a good citizen.

Serenity

Reaction score
In this thread, a bunch of accusations without enough context.

Usually at least three things needs to be true before something like this happens. The guy is being very pushy (aka creepy), the woman is clearly not interested and the guy either proceeds regardless or is too incompetent to notice.

One such creep even tried having a go at my girlfriend once. Idiot didn't even leave when I returned, he sat there like a retard expecting something good to happen. Even after I told him to fvck off it took a good minute before his half a braincell managed to process it. Before that I didn't want to believe such social incompetence existed, but clearly it does and I can't possibly defend such weak behavior.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this thread, a bunch of accusations without enough context.

Usually at least three things needs to be true before something like this happens. The guy is being very pushy (aka creepy), the woman is clearly not interested and the guy either proceeds regardless or is too incompetent to notice.

One such creep even tried having a go at my girlfriend once. Idiot didn't even leave when I returned, he sat there like a retard expecting something good to happen. Even after I told him to fvck off it took a good minute before his half a braincell managed to process it. Before that I didn't want to believe such social incompetence existed, but clearly it does and I can't possibly defend such weak behavior.
true.
We weren't there. He could have been being a complete jacka$$, being a super aggressive idiot and not taking no for an answer and fully deserving of being thrown out. As you say, them people with zero social competence do certainly exist.

My only issue is the apparent rise of guys who get this treatment for simply trying their luck! As if hitting on a girl is somehow forbidden. You read about this more in the UK from what I see. But there's been a few instances here that I can think of where even from describing the 'victims' story of events, I was thinking 'but what did he do wrong?!!'. One that springs to mind was of a young college guy hitting on a stranger in the street and he extended his hand for her to grab (guess he'd watched too much RSD footage) after his open, and he got a police caution.

Even that scottish PUA dude ended up in prison for 'harassment' for cold approaching girls. They said it 'made them feel uncomfortable' and he got thrown in jail for it. I did however read recently that he got out of prison after a court appeal. The courts came to the same conclusion as me (eventually. After he'd served about a year inside!) - that he'd not actually done anything wrong or illegal lol

So I do worry about the slippery slope sometimes

There was even talk here of a male 'cerfew' to stop men being out at night so that women felt safer that was propsed at the house of Lords! haha. Of course it was instantly dismissed but the fact it made it that far was worrying!

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
My only issue is the apparent rise of guys who get this treatment for simply trying their luck! As if hitting on a girl is somehow forbidden.
Yeah, I have never experienced this myself, just the ordinary indirect rejections. I leave it at that and nothing else happens regarding it. Women are fairly independent in Norway, usually they'd rather deal with it themselves than to play victim.

You read about this more in the UK from what I see.
The police and justice system in the UK seems abnormally cucked. I have seen so many examples in so many videos. I know what I see doesn't reflect the full reality, there probably also is good over there, but the fact that there's so many examples is worrying.

It shouldn't be that easy for anyone to inflict such consequences on others with mere accusations.

There was even talk here of a male 'cerfew' to stop men being out at night so that women felt safer that was propsed at the house of Lords! haha. Of course it was instantly dismissed but the fact it made it that far was worrying!
Yeah, I heard about that. Puts the UK in a bad light if you ask me, as if they don't take gender equality seriously and I think that is well recognized in countries who actually do take it seriously. To be clear, I'm not talking about feminist BS equality, but equal rights under the law. A male curfew would clearly be a gender biased law and in my country unconstitutional without a shred of doubt.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read way too many stories like these nowadays, and I do'nt like it lol.

I really hope he WAS being a super creep, and not just trying to chat/ run game / whatever and not just labeled a 'creep' (and subsequently thrown out) due to not being her type!

I can't be bothered to find and link them, but I must have read 5 or so articles from British Papers recently where the story READS like a guy was literally punished for hitting on a girl/trying his luck. Something men have been doing forever!

View attachment 6559

Hmmm....honestly not my type at all personally.
It's full blown dumpster fire. UK pua jailed. Most of the rock star content is gone. Ironically enough you will have more problems from spergs and morons who simply don't get it. It kicked off with the Julien media scandal and then with the white knight phaggotree BBC hut piece. guys need to use common sense.

It's not shocking most guys don't approach but most women are retarded. Are trying for buzzer beaters at forty. Don't know how to choosing signal. are mostly masculine. Obese too. Women are not living naturally. Full of birth control and the *** of men who won't give the bring. It's hilarious.

Guys need to shoot their shot but I can't blame men being more reliant on choosing signals and IOIs.