Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pendulum is starting to swing back

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this article in a mainstream Canadian newspaper (for those who don't know, Canada is one of the most feminist countries out there). It seems that people are becoming less afraid to openly speak out against feminism. This is grounds for optimism, even if there is a long struggle ahead.

How 2014 proved there is nothing too silly, too intellectually vacuous, for educated feminists to embrace

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2014/12/27/rex-murphy-the-year-in-activist-feminsm/

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Bokanovsky,
Whilst I agree with your conclusion,"there is nothing too silly, too intellectually vacuous, for educated feminists to embrace"...But your original premise"The pendulum is starting to swing back"seems a very long Bow to draw!

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article! Thanks for posting.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Bokanovsky,
Whilst I agree with your conclusion,"there is nothing too silly, too intellectually vacuous, for educated feminists to embrace"...But your original premise"The pendulum is starting to swing back"seems a very long Bow to draw!
An article like this would not have been written in a mainstream newspaper even 5 years ago.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its swinging back negligibly, but in the end.. its going to come back hard, our views are all over the internet, here in rooshvforum etc.. you can't really name all the forums with dudes spitting the same hot fire. However, the amount of successfully brainwashed dudes is increasing and the new generation of people (people entering elementary school now) are going to for the most part be lost to the filthy utterings of the feminists

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup the public education system is nothing but progressive indoctrination centers and are cranking out their brainwashed sheep by the boat load. For every guy who "gets it" there will be ten who don't. Goes beyond feminism, but that's another topic.

The media, which basically dictates the direction of our country, would put the hush on any kind of men's rights movement. Nothing less politically correct than being a straight (white) male right now.

I'm not entirely convinced that feminism is the worst of our problems; what bothers me more is that women's egos have spiraled so far out of control. Maybe the two go hand-in-hand, but I'm alarmed at how unfriendly it seems they've become. Is it just me, or are others noticing this? Usually wearing tall boots or yoga pants, few bags slung over their elbow, ego off in some imma celebrity goddess fantasy land.

I held the door for a girl behind me at the gym tonight, she couldn't be bothered to say 'thank you', then when I looked back toward her, she intentionally looked away so she wouldn't have to acknowledge me. So when we got to the next set of doors, I let it slam in her face. Heh.

It's not like I've changed and gotten really ugly, I haven't, so I just don't get it?

But anyways, yeah I think the future looks grim for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
the_stig said:
I'm not entirely convinced that feminism is the worst of our problems; what bothers me more is that women's egos have spiraled so far out of control. Maybe the two go hand-in-hand, but I'm alarmed at how unfriendly it seems they've become. Is it just me, or are others noticing this? Usually in tall boots or yoga pants, few bags sling over their elbow, ego off in some imma celebrity goddess fantasy land.
I notice this all the time. I almost wanted to start another thread about it.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
I held the door for a girl behind me at the gym tonight, she couldn't be bothered to say 'thank you', then when I looked back toward her, she intentionally looked away so she wouldn't have to acknowledge me. So when we got to the next set of doors, I let it slam in her face. Heh.

It's not like I've changed and gotten really ugly, I haven't, so I just don't get it?

But anyways, yeah I think the future looks grim for a variety of reasons.
I've experienced this as well as women not holding doors open.

It's at least partially the location. When I'm in more rural areas like southern Maryland people are much friendlier in general. Women hold doors open and cute women smile instead of walking around with b-tch-face. Seems like the closer I get to D.C. the more a--holish women become.

I've also had positive experiences in places like Delaware and Frederick, MD.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You haven't lived until you've dealt with CT women. Rude, and kind of dumb compared to NY where I recently moved from. Yes, they're actually better in NY in my experience. I swear I've noticed a severe IQ drop of the female population here in CT, and combined with the rudeness factor they are very, very ugly in my book.

I've got an online ad that pulls from the Midwest like crazy, so much so that I can barely keep up. But barely a nibble from the Northeast. The cultures are vastly different. I miss my days out there in Chicagoland.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What annoys me is when these feminists quoted some statistical figure out of some study about how women suffer more than men. How the majority of victims in some poor third-world countries are women, and we need to change that.

Are they wishing more men suffer?

Why can't they just say "this country has this problem, let's fix it so that fewer people are having it next year"?

Why do they have to quote "women suffer more"? What is their agenda? Are they trying to solve the problem or just saving a bunch of women to tilt the figure to the other side?

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
You haven't lived until you've dealt with CT women. Rude, and kind of dumb compared to NY where I recently moved from. Yes, they're actually better in NY in my experience. I swear I've noticed a severe IQ drop of the female population here in CT, and combined with the rudeness factor they are very, very ugly in my book.

I've got an online ad that pulls from the Midwest like crazy, so much so that I can barely keep up. But barely a nibble from the Northeast. The cultures are vastly different. I miss my days out there in Chicagoland.
I can believe it, I've heard good things about NY as far as women are concerned, never been to CT though.

I'm so used to rude/aloof strangers that when I encounter the opposite I almost don't know how to act, it literally feels foreign to me and I get suspicious about their motivations.:crazy:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the most common mistake is thinking women push the feminist cause, when it is equally men who have a part in it. When it becomes socially acceptable to put hard working men down ,and abdicate our worth to women, than we know there is a culture problem...not just one with women. If a women insults a man in front of men, it is funny and the men will side with the women thus empowering her to keep doing so. If a man insults a women in front of men, it will be men who come to the womens aid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtSvaD0tJsY

Some women act like children. If you let children act like garbage, they will continue to do so. As you can obviously see in this video, its the men who allow this to go on by enabling the chick to keep doing what she is doing. its time to stop blaming the children for acting like children and start acting like adults and owning the responsibility.

I am not saying to go around hitting people and acting like a jerk. Things can be solved in a much more ideal manner. Letting people get their way when they act like spoiled brats is the first problem and would be solved if everyone was held to similar standards. We need to stop whining and start doing...

As an example, I was out with a few couples and the women started putting down the guy. I stepped in and made a bold statement that the hate on my friend was unwarranted and basically put the girlfriend down ( she was in the wrong). I forget what the conversation was about, but it involved a level of effort on his end to actually do something and she was *****ing and moaning. I told her that if she didn't like the way it was done to do it herself and not use someone else an excuse for their shortcomings.

Cheeks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:

Why the hell did you move here?

I'm in CT too. Welcome to He11.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a difference between gender equity (which I support) and gender activism (women need special help and government protection).

Gender activism wants to punish men for their nature and reward women for theirs. They use the equity aspects of feminism to drive political change then use political influence to attempt to shape the nature of 100,000 years of evolution which is destroying western society.

When we follow our nature society works. Women, when they are in their natural gender role make men want to be better. When men are in their natural gender role society works because men are inspired to protect what they have with a driven purpose to improve.

Something funny just happened last week. I have an open position that I'm trying to fill a management position to run one of my positions... EVERY SINGLE WOMAN in that divison has asked me to hire a MAN for that position.

The best boss I ever worked for was a woman. She was great... but she managed the place I worked like she was a grandmother. She behaved like a woman and she was comfortable in that role and it worked. In contrast the two WORST managers I ever worked for were women... And the reason they failed was because they TRIED to manage like men... they were not comfortable in that role and it was a train wreak.

Women can be equal but they can't become men and men can not become women.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
There is a difference between gender equity (which I support) and gender activism (women need special help and government protection).

Gender activism wants to punish men for their nature and reward women for theirs. They use the equity aspects of feminism to drive political change then use political influence to attempt to shape the nature of 100,000 years of evolution which is destroying western society.

When we follow our nature society works. Women, when they are in their natural gender role make men want to be better. When men are in their natural gender role society works because men are inspired to protect what they have with a driven purpose to improve.

Something funny just happened last week. I have an open position that I'm trying to fill a management position to run one of my positions... EVERY SINGLE WOMAN in that divison has asked me to hire a MAN for that position.

The best boss I ever worked for was a woman. She was great... but she managed the place I worked like she was a grandmother. She behaved like a woman and she was comfortable in that role and it worked. In contrast the two WORST managers I ever worked for were women... And the reason they failed was because they TRIED to manage like men... they were not comfortable in that role and it was a train wreak.

Women can be equal but they can't become men and men can not become women.
Strong post.

On the equity thing, I'll agree. There are a very small minority of women that maybe can function in a man's role, due to hormone imbalance or talent level. But they are exceptions. Even still, I guess they deserve a chance. But as you say, the problem is the left's activism, and rule-making based on exceptions. Give them access, but make them earn it.

If a woman wants to be a marine, let her. But she better make it through the man's training. And she better be ready for men to f*ck with her in the bunks (not physically, but mentally).

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Strong post.

On the equity thing, I'll agree. There are a very small minority of women that maybe can function in a man's role, due to hormone imbalance or talent level. But they are exceptions. Even still, I guess they deserve a chance. But as you say, the problem is the left's activism, and rule-making based on exceptions. Give them access, but make them earn it.

If a woman wants to be a marine, let her. But she better make it through the man's training. And she better be ready for men to f*ck with her in the bunks (not physically, but mentally).
Female pog marines are a joke, they are also crazy

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VikingKing said:
Female pog marines are a joke, they are also crazy
My philosophy on women in military occupations is simple. Unless you are willing to draft women and force them into military jobs... then they should not be allowed to serve. This BS that women should be given a chance in a job ignores the collective nature of military organization. There are biological reasons why women should not be forced to serve in Marine and Army Infantry units.

So what, one woman out of 5,000 might make a good Infantryman, but after 3 years lugging around 150 lbs of equipment her hips would be so fvcked that tax payers would be paying her disability for the rest of her life. It doesn't make any sense to ignore reality.

I don't know any woman that could successfully complete any military special operations courses. I remember a few years back their was a movie called GI Jane.... was a bunch of absolute and complete BS. No woman will ever complete Navy Seal training unless the standard for training is significantly lowered.

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
My philosophy on women in military occupations is simple. Unless you are willing to draft women and force them into military jobs... then they should not be allowed to serve. This BS that women should be given a chance in a job ignores the collective nature of military organization. There are biological reasons why women should not be forced to serve in Marine and Army Infantry units.

So what, one woman out of 5,000 might make a good Infantryman, but after 3 years lugging around 150 lbs of equipment her hips wow be so fvcked that tax payers would be paying her disability for the rest of her life. It doesn't make any sense to ignore reality.

I don't know any woman that could successfully complete any military special operations courses. I remember a few years back their was a movie called GI Jane.... was a bunch of absolute and complete BS. No woman will ever complete Navy Seal training unless the standard for training is significantly lowered.
Yup. Women shouldnt be able join the marine corps, and it should be all infantry anyways.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
So what, one woman out of 5,000 might make a good Infantryman, but after 3 years lugging around 150 lbs of equipment her hips wow be so fvcked that tax payers would be paying her disability for the rest of her life. It doesn't make any sense to ignore reality.
Have to remember the context too. Only in America could this really ever be a problem. We are so fat and happy that there are people fighting for women in the military. Let's say a revolution hits, and we need real soldiers again, GI Jane will be the first one to jump back in the kitchen. Women only want to be in the military when it's safe.