Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The pandemic has expanded waistlines and fattened Levi's sales

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They closed the sit down restaurants and sent everybody to the drive thru.

That could lead to a weight issue lol.
Many of the sit down restaurants are not great for one's health either. People used to go eat inside McDonald's, Wendy's, and other fast food places as well.

The loss of indoor dining was that big of a loss for me as a big home cooker. Restaurants are overrated.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a burger and fries at applebees yesterday. They state the calories on the menu. The total caloric intake for that meal was the amount of my daily limit if I was in a cut phase. One meal = total daily caloric intake. With alot of people going to restaurants multiple times a week. No wonder everyone is fat.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a burger and fries at applebees yesterday. They state the calories on the menu. The total caloric intake for that meal was the amount of my daily limit if I was in a cut phase. One meal = total daily caloric intake. With alot of people going to restaurants multiple times a week. No wonder everyone is fat.
Eating out is definitely a way to pad on calories.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically something that the government did for "our own good" lead to worsening our condition...what a surprise.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not surprising that the COVID-19's lockdowns and social distancing efforts caused a collective weight gain.
It didn't need to. People had plenty of free time and gyms are completely unnecessary to stay in shape. People love making excuses tho.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply did more outdoor exercises. Made me use parks and trails more. Ive only got more fit.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since things are starting to return to normal I guess there is no reason why that weight should come off?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I admit i enjoy shyt food occasionally. I'm 80/20. 80% of the time im eating raw food but i like any occasional slob mac and a slobber with a coke lol
My girlfriend has a few cattle, and we now have a freezer full of beef. When I pick out dinner, I think of it by the former name of the cow I am eating. We have given people hamburger, then later sent them a pic of the cow they were eating, and it just blows their minds. "You monster, how could you murder that happy pet of yours?" seems to be a common sentiment when they connect their food to an actual animal. Kids will cry, adults will tell me they want to become vegetarian, knowing where your food comes from is way too much for some people to handle.

Last edited:

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
My girlfriend has a few cattle, and we now have a freezer full of beef. When I pick out dinner, I think of it by the former name of the cow I am eating. We have given people hamburger, then later sent them a pic of the cow they were eating, and it just blows their minds. "You monster, how could you murder that happy pet of yours?" seems to be a common sentiment when they connect their food to an actual animal. Kids will cry, adults will tell me they want to become vegetarion, knowing where you food comes from is way too much for some people to handle.
Politically correct gibberish.

Alex_011

Reaction score
I gained 11 lbs for the pandemic))) It is not surprising that due to the pandemic, sales of Levi's have increased, I would even say that sales at all online stores have increased, I wrote about this in my article. All these COVID-19 very much complicate our life, but someone was able to take advantage of this, and someone didn't.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda sad that this became a reality. I used 2020 to work out even more. I ran more on trails cause there was nothing to go do, and hiked more outside. I came out even more fit than before, which has helped me greatly with getting girls atm.