"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

"The Ooze"

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Look on the main page of this site and read the article titled "The Ooze." What do you think about this? The author clearly encourages story embellishment and lying to win the opinion of chicks. Do you agree with this or disagree? Why? How much embellishment is too much? I'm thinking the chick could check with your friends and find out if you're lying or not.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
I don't care much for the article myself. I think it's just his point of view, and not all girls are like the one he described. I wasn't really impressed with how he said you should make it seem like you have been in fights or play rough sports, either. It's sounds rather insecure, actually. Not that I havn't played rough sports
or have engaged in fights, I just don't think that sort of behaviour is a prerequisite to woman, and who cares otherwise.

That's my opinion anyways...
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
I think that article gives bad advice, because it encourages you to brag about yourself on dates. If you brag on dates, you give off the impression that you want to impress the broad, and that is considered desperation, not confidence. You should be making her try and impress you. Not only that, but the more you tell her about yourself, the less of a mystery you are.

Personally I think that the guy's hookup was a fluke. The girl sounded like someone who isn't used to getting approached (embarassed after sex, what is she amish?). A secure confident woman will see right through your bragging and will ditch your ass.

There are many ways to "ooze testosterone" other then bragging. Unyielding eyecontact, kino, low voice, etc all achieve the same result, and don't make you look desperate.

You're better off reading Pimpologist's methods in the bible then bothering with the "ooze"
 

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Yeah, rgeere, I think it's a bad tip. Makes it sound like you 'have something to prove.' It goes against the "don't give a fukk" attitude.
 

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
2,028
Reaction score
31
How that made the main page ...

... I'll never know. I was cracking up reading it, thinking is this for real? Do guys really act like that?

Many women might be clueless, but many more also pick up on things, like B.S.

Some of the tips that make the home page are amazingly bad and I'm shocked they land there.

If you have to force things, you're not on your game.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 16, 2003
Messages
914
Reaction score
17
Age
40
Location
Louisiana
Sorry, MOM, I didn't see your post b/c you posted right before me. But yeah I agree. The tip is bad, makes you sound like a try-hard.

Yup, there are many other ways to 'ooze' testosterone, none of which involve bragging. Also, Pimpologist was the man! You have inspired me to go re-read his tips!

Westcoaster, LOL. Yeah now that I imagine it, hearing a guy tell a chick "Yeah and once I got in a fight..you know... for my friend" sounds INCREDIBLY INSECURE.

I dunno how the tip got on the main-page either. Who proof-reads them? Allen? Anyways I can only recall a few "tips" articles from the main-page but one that is simply GOLD is "Forestwalk." Excellent kino and FUN! :)
 
Top