"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The only question that matters

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Ehh...not really. Additionally the question "Am I acting needy?" Should be asked and answered by you because many times her lack of cooperation is due to your actions and being too needy or invested.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Ehh...not really. Additionally the question "Am I acting needy?" Should be asked and answered by you because many times her lack of cooperation is due to your actions and being too needy or invested.
If a girl really likes you, she'll be willing to overlook that. It's when you're dealing with women whose interest is marginal that the slightest mistake can make her run away.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
If a girl really likes you, she'll be willing to overlook that. It's when you're dealing with women whose interest is marginal that the slightest mistake can make her run away.
Not if you continue making them. Interest is always relative never absolute.
 
Top