"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The only power you can have over a woman these days

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,391
Reaction score
5,133
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I hate the black pillers and its not because they're completely wrong, its because they focus on things that are largely either out of your control or not worth thinking about, and in my opinion they are totally fake. It is incel larp.
Fair enough; that helps. I don't think BP is healthy to dwell on. But I do think it is at least a school of thought to be aware of.

Sometimes guys go the other extreme via bluepill (and possibly even redpill) and then beat their heads against wall as they struggle. It might not even occur to them (at all) that they might be hitting the limits of pulling power that their current looks can provide.

TLDR: Be aware of BP and then maybe let it go.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,864
Reaction score
19,091
Maybe you're better looking than us, ever think of that? Might have nothing to do with any other factor. Might be pissing in the wind.
Not at all. I am average looking, maybe a 6. I have a good build but am not ripped anymore.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Listen man, a lot of you guys are simply clueless as to how things really are on a broad spectrum.. especially because you're not the same age as us younger dudes. I'm at an age where i see both sides of the spectrum of younger and older women.

The reality of what I say hurts many and if it does, so be it. If you really want to survive as a player in this climate, you better be well equipped and have what it takes, or at least strive to earn that.. Otherwise, get the fu.ck out the way and go back to reading books and analyzing women on forums with other men.
LOL. OK you do you. I'm standing out of your way. :up:
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
OP such powers disappear after middle age.

If a middle aged woman sleeps with the enemy of her husband the only things she gets is her husband and his friends calling his enemy to thank him for letting them have some free time and relax then asking him if he may needs the seaside house for the next weekend with her.

The situation you talk about only happens when they are young, she is hot and he invested a lot in her.

In 2020 to invest too much in a woman is a mistake regardless how alpha or badass you are, this is the time for dynamic social relationships with women.
 
Top