Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The only power you can have over a woman these days

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Is sexual power/ social power or financial power. If you suck in the sack and don't have a huge penis/great sexual endurance.. A woman can destroy you 9/10 times.. If you ever get her to be that vicious and mad. And how will she do it? she can sleep with your enemy, your best friend, anyone. or even all your friends, and ruin your reputation because your girl or the girl you loved fvcked everyone and swallowed their kids. Now if you are in a state of happiness high self esteem and abundance, it wont affect you much . If you have the sexual and social power, she will be more afraid of you sleeping with her friends than vice versa.. because you have that over her.

The only powerful women nowadays are those who 1) have more social power than a woman 2) have more financial power, and i mean greatly 3) have more sexual power (ie: men with sexual power can find many sex partners with ease because they operate with their penis/sexual energy.. big di.ck energy as women dubb it. they know they can dominate any girl and blow their world)

A man with immense sexual power is the man that beautiful women buy gifts for often without even being his birthday or him asking for anything.. They do whatever to please him and keep him around. IF you don't have that, trust me, in this SUPERFICIAL society we live in, do not try to be a Don Juan or a player.. you're just not it... Better off finding a good girlfriend and settling down and playing the game the way YOU can.

but why this post? why am i saying all this? because many guys out there, that traverse forums like this.. want to be a Playa.. They all want to be a playa, UNTIL THEY GET PLAYED! Don't PLAY Yourself! Be realistic about where you stand.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Black pill pvssy :D
here you go with the female tendencies again.. are you really hurt that i ****ted on your stupid thread? wimp.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here you go with the female tendencies again.. are you really hurt that i ****ted on your stupid thread? wimp.
You attacked me personally on my thread and i'm telling you my honest opinion. This is black pill sh*t. You are the one with female energy because you rage out of no where and if someone responds you you even rage more

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
You attacked me personally on my thread and i'm telling you my honest opinion. This is black pill sh*t. You are the one with female energy because you rage out of no where and if someone responds you you even rage more
its not rage and im not trying to get into semantics here.. if you have something to contribute, feel free. i contributed to your thread and told you what i thought.. you were idealizing a random girl on a bus and called her an alpha girl and then made all these wimpy sentiments about her and about men.. sorry if my opinions offended u but i tell it like it is. i have no time to be nice and sugarcoat ****.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not rage and im not trying to get into semantics here.. if you have something to contribute, feel free. i contributed to your thread and told you what i thought.. you were idealizing a random girl on a bus and called her an alpha girl and then made all these wimpy sentiments about her and about men.. sorry if my opinions offended u but i tell it like it is. i have no time to be nice and sugarcoat ****.
It wasn't about the story :rolleyes: That was an example boy. But seems like you can't think further.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the black pillers and its not because they're completely wrong, its because they focus on things that are largely either out of your control or not worth thinking about, and in my opinion they are totally fake. It is incel larp.
The truth is most here have gone thru red pill rage. And I bet 100% they weren't doing any fvcking during that period of time. They were probably making folks mad around them. Those extremist thoughts are self fulfilling prophesies...

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Your an extremist dude. Back away from the edge man.
sorry the truth hurts and doesn't fit your narrative. only the strongest survive in this game. gotta have what it takes or just be an average joe and settle down.. being a player just isnt for everyone

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The truth is most here have gone thru red pill rage. And I bet 100% they weren't doing any fvcking during that period of time. They were probably making folks mad around them. Those extremist thoughts are self fulfilling prophesies...
Honestly if they aren't fvcking they have noone to blame but themselves. OLD makes it almost impossible not to get laid unless you are lazy or unwilling to out the effort into it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your an extremist dude. Back away from the edge man.
No, he's just a 29yo that thumps his chest and knows the whole world. You know, the guys that do more talking than listening? LOL
Most of us have been there at some point. I was kind of like that back then. He'll soon learn more grey areas of life though...

I've noticed a pattern of these guys on this forum right around his age lately. Remember "IamTheGreatest" before he got banned? Hell this could be a reincarnation of him. His screen name touting how sharp he is would fit the same MO. LOL

But r4zorsharp, it's good you can offer your views but maybe try to not do it in a condescending and douchy way. It can only help you in life.
I'm not bashing you. Just trying to give you some advice if you'll listen. :up:

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
No, he's just a 29yo that thumps his chest and knows the whole world. You know, the guys that do more talking than listening? LOL
Most of us have been there at some point. I was kind of like that back then. He'll soon learn more grey areas of life though...

I've noticed a pattern of these guys on this forum right around his age lately. Remember "IamTheGreatest" before he got banned? Hell this could be a reincarnation of him. His screen name touting how sharp he is would fit the same MO. LOL

But r4zorsharp, it's good you can offer your views but maybe try to not do it in a condescending and douchy way. It can only help you in life.
I'm not bashing you. Just trying to give you some advice if you'll listen. :up:
Listen man, a lot of you guys are simply clueless as to how things really are on a broad spectrum.. especially because you're not the same age as us younger dudes. I'm at an age where i see both sides of the spectrum of younger and older women.

The reality of what I say hurts many and if it does, so be it. If you really want to survive as a player in this climate, you better be well equipped and have what it takes, or at least strive to earn that.. Otherwise, get the fu.ck out the way and go back to reading books and analyzing women on forums with other men.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OLD is trash for most men
Dunno. It's easy for me. But I have a result oriented mindset in pretty much everything I do. IMHO, most guys quit when all they need to do is analyze why something isn't working and make experimental changes based on their prior results until it does. That goes for most aspects of their lives not just OLD.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly if they aren't fvcking they have noone to blame but themselves. OLD makes it almost impossible not to get laid unless you are lazy or unwilling to out the effort into it.
But if you're mad as fvck nobody will fvck with you.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the point of this thread is if you’re not the top 1% of all men, enjoy being a beta in a relationship? I think I extracted the message correctly. But jeez OP, I think you need to reshape your views on what would be considered success or at least a good path to walk. This thread is all about power and self protection when boiled down to its core. Not a healthy endeavour

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry the truth hurts and doesn't fit your narrative. only the strongest survive in this game. gotta have what it takes or just be an average joe and settle down.. being a player just isnt for everyone
truth? maybe but pray tell me how that fuc|< you choose so fuc|<ing poorly to find only this kind of people around you?

thing is there is truth in several things, but they are subjective, this is extreme and you are giving you power to a woman, because new flash, don't matter how good how much money or how social you are she can lie, people around you can lie, people around you can be only close because you give then something, but that is when you need to understand how to screen, you don't only screen woman, you screen everyone you meet and put then is several tier, to trusthworthy to drinking pal and why you care about you enemy are doing? why you care enough to even have enemys anyway? waste of time

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's true, but their anger is misplaced. They should be mad at themselves not women.
not really misplaced, they should change yes, but remember IF the woman was better person most of this wouldn't happen, he have to adapt yes but don't lie about it being misplaced, course he should hate that specific woman not all woman, but even so hate is so much a waste of time on a low class skanky

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
not really misplaced, they should change yes, but remember IF the woman was better person most of this wouldn't happen, he have to adapt yes but don't lie about it being misplaced, course he should hate that specific woman not all woman, but even so hate is so much a waste of time on a low class skanky
I am talking about when guys are mad because they can't get laid or get women in general.