"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The ONE.

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

Nice community you got going here, I'm glad I joined!

My question is that how do you diffrentiate if the girl you're with is the one for you (i mean like forever) or if youre just being A frickin FC??

She's pretty as hell, sexy, incredibly smart, a virgin, she loves me a lot and I'm so confused!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Forget all that crap you just told us. It's obvious you are interested in this girl. If you are interested in her, go on a date with her, give her a good night kiss, and see where it goes from there. Don't give her names like "the one" or blame destiny for whatever happens. Be in control of your own fate. She is not superior to you. Once you start believing that she is "the one" you start to think about how terrible it would be to lose her and then you start acting like a AFC. Screw the contemplating.

Meet a girl -> Interested in a girl -> Date the girl.

Simple.

If she stays and you still like her, she's the one for you. If she doesn't stay, she isn't the one for you. If you lose interest later in the relationship, she isn't the one for you. The only one for you is the one where you both maintain interest in eachother. The only way to find that out is by dating her. Forget soul searching, it never works out.
 

Engee

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by NRM
Forget all that crap you just told us. It's obvious you are interested in this girl. If you are interested in her, go on a date with her, give her a good night kiss, and see where it goes from there. Don't give her names like "the one" or blame destiny for whatever happens. Be in control of your own fate. She is not superior to you. Once you start believing that she is "the one" you start to think about how terrible it would be to lose her and then you start acting like a AFC. Screw the contemplating.

Meet a girl -> Interested in a girl -> Date the girl.

Simple.

If she stays and you still like her, she's the one for you. If she doesn't stay, she isn't the one for you. If you lose interest later in the relationship, she isn't the one for you. The only one for you is the one where you both maintain interest in eachother. The only way to find that out is by dating her. Forget soul searching, it never works out.
That was harsh, but thanks a LOT for snapping me back into my reality!!

THANKS!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top