the old myth about women's sexual peak in their 30's

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to be the one swimming upstream, but I've boned 20 year olds and 30-40 year olds. Truth to be told, the chicks in their 30s were FAR more comfortable with their own bodies, did more freaksih stuff and really knew how to work their love muscle. Hell, this 40 year old readhead had the sickest control over her poon that I've experienced.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Apparently some people here are confusing sexual peak with fertility peak, which are two entirely different things.
Wrong - obviously they evolved to correlate. Even monthly, it's been shown that women are horniest when they are most fertile (ovulating).
Centaurion said:
I don't want to be the one swimming upstream, but I've boned 20 year olds and 30-40 year olds. Truth to be told, the chicks in their 30s were FAR more comfortable with their own bodies, did more freaksih stuff and really knew how to work their love muscle. Hell, this 40 year old readhead had the sickest control over her poon that I've experienced.
Again, you are confusing sexual experience with sex drive. An older man should also know what he is doing more than a younger one, but a younger one will (statistically) have a stronger biological sex drive, instantly popping boners when he feels a breeze on his shorts or sees a pic of a girl in a bikini...

StoneSeed

Reaction score
Females I've spoken with also claim they have a stronger "sex drive" in their mid 30's.

Perhaps we all skipped over A-Unit's long post. I still haven't finished reading it but my thoughts are that too many factors play into this.

Lack of experience and social conditioning might restrict many younger women's "sex drives." Many older women are too worn out by work, whether career or housework and kids, to have a sex drive. I just think that too many factors play into this to generalize.

If the topic is about isolating the biological and specifically age factor, then there should be a medical/biological answer?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Again...sexual peak has NOTHING to do with fertility. Also, you can't base the overall sex drive of a woman on only ovulation. Sorry, but that is the most retarded argument I've ever heard. A female ovulates once over a brief two day period each month, and it is purely hormonal. All females have a stronger sexual desire during ovulation and it's exactly the same for all ages.

That being said...it has been proven time and time again that women in their 30's have a much stronger sex drive AND enjoy sex drastically more than younger women.

Yes, younger women are very sexually active, but they aren't that way because they have a strong sex drive or love sex. They are that way because the media sends them the message that they are SUPPOSED to want and love sex...because that old arch enemy feminism tells them they are sexually liberated. The fact is...no matter how much the young women pretend it just doesn't change nature. Women in their 30's still REALLY want and love sex far, far more than women younger than them do.

Just because most of you guys are more attracted to younger women it doesn't make them physically crave or truly enjoy sex more than their older counterparts. But hey...it appears that many of you are too deep into denial to recognize the truth if it smacked you in the melon...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Again...sexual peak has NOTHING to do with fertility. Also, you can't base the overall sex drive of a woman on only ovulation. Sorry, but that is the most retarded argument I've ever heard. A female ovulates once over a brief two day period each month, and it is purely hormonal. All females have a stronger sexual desire during ovulation and it's exactly the same for all ages.

That being said...it has been proven time and time again that women in their 30's have a much stronger sex drive AND enjoy sex drastically more than younger women.
I didn't base it only on ovulation. Only used that as one example of biological efficiency. Typical dumb female tactic here of creating absolutist strawmen to knock down.

My point was that the genius of the human body is that it makes you hornier at optimal times to increase the chances for impregnation. Which was the whole evolutionary purpose of sex anyways, lest we forget. Therefore, female sex drive parallels fertility as a whole up to menopause and also spikes once a month during ovulation too.

Anyhow, if it's really been "proven time and again" SCIENTIFICALLY that cougars in their 30's have a much stronger sex drive drastically more than younger women - then please post a few such links.

And NO, DON'T post any links showing how women might ENJOY sex more in their 30s...because that is NOT the same as having a higher biological sex drive.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
You can do your own research...stop being lazy. You should start with learning about the hormones in a woman's body and how they work.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Hahaha,..and I assume you'll be able to cite clinical, comparative studies evaluating the individual sex drives and "enjoyment" assesment of women in their 20 as compared to women in their 30's?

If so, where do I sign up to be part of the control group? LOL :crackup:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I want in on this too; but only if i can go before RT. :D

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Hahaha,..and I assume you'll be able to cite clinical, comparative studies evaluating the individual sex drives and "enjoyment" assesment of women in their 20 as compared to women in their 30's?

Rollo, you aren't an idiot...and I trust you have heard of Alfred Kinsey.

Honestly...you should know better.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dr. Tracy is trying to do single women in their 30's a favor...because they are human and lonely. Try to see the other perspective of things. Society puts alot of emphasis on youth and the majority of men already scrutinize women for their age..Sosuave isn't the only group pf men who realize Dr. tracy's writings are false, and I'm pretty sure even Dr Tracy knows what she is writing isn't true..but I don't think she's approaching it from a logical stand point. I think she's telling women to not feel obsolete because of age.

If you meet a woman that you really like and her age happens to be 32 are you gonna tell her "it's not gonna work because your not biologically suited to have kids"...what if you are 30+ and you meet a 21 year old girl whose' fcukin hot but really stupid, are you gonna say, "I'm going to stick around and date this girl because she's biologically suited to be in her sexual prime"..

Why do so many of you care whether or not a woman who is 30 or older considers herself at her sexual peak...

people are gonna say what they want, live and let live, who cares

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Alfred Kinsey did extensive studies on sexuality and human sexual behavior. He is the one whose research pointed towards the sexual peaks in both males and females.

The antifeminist set is in quite a bind on this one. You have to either agree with Dr. Kinsey (and me) or agree with Feminists who are trying to discredit Kinsey. Hmmm...which is it going to be?

*snicker*

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Alfred Kinsey did extensive studies on sexuality and human sexual behavior. He is the one whose research pointed towards the sexual peaks in both males and females.

The antifeminist set is in quite a bind on this one. You have to either agree with Dr. Kinsey (and me) or agree with Feminists who are trying to discredit Kinsey. Hmmm...which is it going to be?

*snicker*
WRONG.

The answer is:

C. You are a stoopid bych. I've already addressed Kinsey's studies - which you have misinterpreted due to your low IQ and selfish feminist desire to womanipulate the facts for your benefit - in post #16.
wayword said:
The 30s peaking myth was based on Kinsey's studies that showed women enjoyed and orgasmed more then. Which is understandable due to the increased experience. But which is NOT the same as sex drive, though.
I KNEW you'd pull this shyt - which is why I already discredited this and told you not to try to pass this off as "proof." Predictable as bear shyt in the woods... Stupid f'n wh0re.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
WRONG.

The answer is:

C. You are a stoopid bych. I've already addressed Kinsey's studies - which you have misinterpreted due to your low IQ and selfish feminist desire to womanipulate the facts for your benefit - in post #16.
I KNEW you'd pull this shyt - which is why I already discredited this and told you not to try to pass this off as "proof." Predictable as bear shyt in the woods... Stupid f'n wh0re.
wayword...you are clearly a feminist because it is feminists who have been trying for years to discredit Kinsey. Silly boy...you fell for the very feminist propoganda you so despise.

Classic...hehehehe

This was just too easy...

Oh...and my IQ is over 150. :)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Callin' Your Bluff - Put Up Or Stfu!

^ Oh oh, and don't forget I have hairy legs too...so again, I'm like a feminist!

:rolleyes:

Please just post your "scientific proof that has proved time and again" that women in their 30s have DRASTICALLY HIGHER biological sex drives than younger women in their 20s?

And if you can't, then don't bother replying with another lame cop-out or diversion from the fact that you're full of nothing but shyt, like most American women.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
wayword said:
^ Oh oh, and dono't forget I have hairy legs too...so again, I'm like a feminist!

:rolleyes:

Please just post your "scientific proof that has proved time and again" that women in their 30s have DRASTICALLY HIGHER biological sex drives than younger women in their 20s?

And if you can't, then don't bother replying with another lame cop-out or diversion from the fact that you're full of nothing but shyt, like most American women.
There are plenty of studies...but I am not going to do the research for you. I'm writing a paper in between posts and I have a test tomorrow. I want to get another 100, afterall. Can't screw up my 4.0 GPA.

If you disagree with Kinsey then you agree with Feminists...that's the bottom line. Personally, I think it's hilarious.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Kinsey's studies have also been proven to be bull5hit.
Kinsey has been attacked by Feminists who didn't like his theories. Look it up...

I don't agree with all of his theories...but he's dead on about the sexual peak.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
The woman who made it her mission in life to discredit Kinsey was a singer on the Captain Kangaroo show. Judith Reisman is her name...and she's written several books attacking Kinsey. Oh yeah...and her degree is in Communications...not Psychology or Biology.

Kinsey's degrees were in both biology and psychology.

Sorry...even though I might not agree with all he wrote...he was at least a Psychologist AND a Biologist and not a Communications major.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't agree with all of his theories...but he's dead on about the sexual peak.
Hold on... you quote a guy who's "theories" you don't completely agree with. So why are you using Kinsey for "fact" to back up your own theories and calling people who don't agree with him a "feminist"?

If Kinsey's studies are only "theories" that you base your own "theories" on, your argument isn't factual. Therefore, calling Wayword a "feminist" is based on nothing but ideas, both yours and Kinsey's.

I personally don't believe Kinsey's reports, not because I'm a feminist, but because he's not very credible.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
Women in their 30's have a stronger sex drive. It's been proven time and time again. You may not like it, but it's true.
Lol, one cop-out after another...because you KNOW that this "proof"...DOESN'T EXIST!

It's not in the Kinsey reports...whether you believe them or not.

But...if it's been "proven time and again," it should be in plenty of OTHER reports, RIGHT?

So, let's see a few...

Last edited by a moderator: