"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The oft-said, "She's not yours forever, it's just your turn"

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Some good (new) distinctions here
I can relate. "It's just not that way anymore" where you settle down into "love" "knowing each other" and being content with that. With most women 2020, you have to ALWAYS be bringing something "new" and "exciting." Even still, she'll cheat or drift off and try another guy behind your back.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Yeah it also kind of evens out as less and less of them are worth keeping around for any extended period of time.
 

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2012
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
874
The “idea”...and I learned this a long time ago...is to have those short term relationships. That’s the norm. The paradox of choice has ruined functional long term relationships. Women with options (7s, 8s, 9s....you know the women that us men desire) are too fleeting. Become as high value as you can and even then score. Date multiple women and never give exclusivity because it’s just a title.

women are always available even when in relationships? Guess what - me too.
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
The “idea”...and I learned this a long time ago...is to have those short term relationships. That’s the norm. The paradox of choice has ruined functional long term relationships. Women with options (7s, 8s, 9s....you know the women that us men desire) are too fleeting. Become as high value as you can and even then score. Date multiple women and never give exclusivity because it’s just a title.

women are always available even when in relationships? Guess what - me too.
You know what I'm fortunate of? is to have a mother who is perfectly 'ok' now with my not having children or "getting married." It's as of this year that she understands that you can't Force anything in today's age and that men have died in their 20s in war and never reproduced and women have miscarriages or never reproduce either and that whatever will be, will be. I am her only child and she was a pioneer of feminism in the 80s, but not the wacky feminism of today, just about equality in the workplace (white collar).
 
Top