"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Official So Suave DJ's with Chicks Thread

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
Maximus Rex said:
Not for nothing dude, Solomon did something you have yet to do, which is post a picture, just saying.
I'd rather post no picture than post a picture with those things. Some of those broads look like they just had a kid. Low standards...
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

LandingWood

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2013
Messages
189
Reaction score
6
Ronaldo7 said:
I'd rather post no picture than post a picture with those things. Some of those broads look like they just had a kid. Low standards...
Most of em have a okay face...
 

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
LandingWood said:
Most of em have a okay face...
Hahaha. If you can look at them....
 

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis
Ronaldo7 said:
Hahaha. If you can look at them....
So what are you f*cking with?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
802
Reaction score
177
Maximus Rex said:
So what are you f*cking with?
Only blondes with blue eyes. I've never liked brunettes or other color of eyes. Eh. Maybe you like brunettes.
 

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
2,039
Reaction score
504
I posted a picture of a girl once here, that crap got indexed, added to google, and is not removable anymore. I can't even edit my own original post to remove the link. I was surprised how easily searchable it was on google, and even more so that I could not edit my post after the fact. Screw that no more pics!
 

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis
Bump.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2015
Messages
709
Reaction score
205
Location
London, UK
Don't bump a thread with a load of dead links Rex

None of these pics working
 

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis


Can't speak for everybody else, but that's my picture.
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
AJ cupcaked up in Nola last month with a Spanish breezy.LOL
 

Attachments

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
No pics of the old white guys on this thread. I as an old white guy won't be posting a pic. I would like to but there is that Google indexing issue....i usually am nit attracted to black girls but those two with rex are nice. Rex dosent do anything for me though....
 

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
2,584
Reaction score
339
Age
36
Location
Atlanta
She's half Mexican half Guatemalan. I'll shoot you a pic of Costa in a minute
 

Maximus Rex

Banned
Joined
Apr 8, 2005
Messages
2,265
Reaction score
446
Location
Villa Regis
No pics of the old white guys on this thread. I as an old white guy won't be posting a pic. I would like to but there is that Google indexing issue....i usually am nit attracted to black girls but those two with rex are nice. Rex dosent do anything for me though....
What's the "Google Indexing Issue?"

Are you f*cking those two fine women Ole Rex?
Naw mayne. Just some chicks from Catholic school.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top