“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Official So Suave DJ's with Chicks Thread

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
1,423
Age
63
I posted a picture of a girl once here, that crap got indexed, added to google, and is not removable anymore. I can't even edit my own original post to remove the link. I was surprised how easily searchable it was on google, and even more so that I could not edit my post after the fact. Screw that no more pics!
Rex Google indexing....
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top