Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official "Post a pic of the fattest chick you've ever fooled around with" thread

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it guys, we've all been there. Well, maybe not all of us, but at least a few of us. Whether you were just trying to break out of a slump, were super hammered, super horny, or simply have a cellulite fetish, you've probably fooled around with a fatty.

This thread is your chance to post a pic of your closet fatty. Honestly I'm interested to see if anyone has messed around with a nastier or fatter chick than me. I'll go first but preface it by saying that this was:

A. A slump breaker
B. A beer goggles victim
C. A mega-horny Jaxon victim
D. A chick with HUGE tits, and I happen to like huge tits and was willing to let the cellulite slide at the time (see A, B and C above).

My apologies if this is your girlfriend.

OMG you can see the cottage cheese from here!

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/boardsport311/fatty.jpg
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h66/boardsport311/fatty2.jpg

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i got error. page not big enough.

whats this mean??

demonic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Change the thread to "the ugliest chick you've messed around with" it's alot more fun to see the fugly girls you've picked up than fat girls, cause my diet consists on fat girls lol.......and don't laugh cause they need loving too :)

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that she's so fat, rather she just has an unpleasant look about her.

Gammergq

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sad in this world that some people have to put other people down to make themselves feel better.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh come on stop riding your high horse! I see no reason why this is frowned upon..hell I love seeing what other guys are scoring with .....it helps me try harder to get a hotter chick then them! There are lots of ugly ass chicks out there just because we put their picture up instead of saying UG is nothing different they are still FVCKING UGLY! I had a fat chick that would go down on me (Wasnt that fat but not skinny either) do I care if I hurt her feelings? NO why should I?

Plus OP that girl wasnt that big but her hair was dumb lol it looked stupid....plus I always wanted to see the pyramids up close kudos!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gammergq said:
It sad in this world that some people have to put other people down to make themselves feel better.
It is not just this world. I am sure this happens in other planets. Have fun with it silly. Don't be so damn serious! :rockon:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if comparing yourself with guys who score with certain looking chicks has to do with your fragile ego and the need to prove yourself to people who don't care. Amusement in cutting other people down? Why?

I'm just wondering.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BoredDude said:
Isn't this kind of mean?
Isn't this kind of pointless?

comic_relief

Reaction score
I got a hand job from a fat girl that I ditched school with in highschool in a theater, it was gay as hell she would let me put it in that FAT ASS of hers (which was humungous and dispoportional to her body lol)

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
I'm just wondering if comparing yourself with guys who score with certain looking chicks has to do with your fragile ego and the need to prove yourself to people who don't care. Amusement in cutting other people down? Why?

I'm just wondering.
Are you talking to me? IF so then YES I am comparing the women I date to what other people date becuase that's me, not I dont have a fragile ego becuase if I did then I wouldnt be doing good with women and would be walked all over. Plus I dont care if I prove myself or not to other people because frankly I dont give a sh1t about what anyone thinks about me. Why not cut other people down? Isnt that what an "AMOG" does? Or are we having a double standard?

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might have just made this thread DESCRIBE the fattest chick you ever hooked up with.

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL no way

I screwed a chick that was obsessed with me a few times when I was drunker than **** that would put all of this to shame. I'd get horny on yager and call her and do my thing, wake up the next morning thinking "Holy ****ing ****, my mattress is never going to recover"

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
It's not that she's so fat, rather she just has an unpleasant look about her.

Looks like a happy woman, travelling the world, trying out new experiences - if you looked deeper than mere visuals you'd see so much more...