Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official kiss my ass thread

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Credit card debt--you can kiss my ass. I know it's my fault but you can still kiss my ass

All of the women whe did not call me back---Kiss my ass. There's more women out there. Dummies.

Flaky women--See above comments

My ex-supervisor---Who went back to their old drug habit. Enjoy rehab for the second time. Kiss my ass.

My online stalker---Karma is a B1tch. Kiss my ass you fuk1n fruitcake.

Last edited:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Waits for Vince Mcmahon to come out and accuse Paradox of stealing his gimmick*

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Text wrangler program which is picky about saving html files with certain characters, even though these same characters work in other documents--kma.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all the women that ive dated that thought i needed their approval...KISS MY AS$!!! B1tch you need mine!!

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradox said:
Credit card debt--you can kiss my ass. I know it's my fault but you can still kiss my ass
yah, what he said !
kiss my ass dillard's and stop calling my job! i paid your payments, stop calling me!

kiss my ass ex resident that i evicted for nonpayment of rent who just complained more than 6 months later that i "discriminated" against your handicap. no i didnt, you should have paid your rent. now kiss my ass.

kiss my ass department of you know what that sent the letter to me today , who needs me to write them a response within ten days of the date of this letter to prove i did not discriminate upon handicap boy. no way in hell, did i have time to harass or intimidate handicap boy . i just sent a late rent letter that you approved.

kiss my ass bitter souls who take no responsibility for their own actions and blame others trying to win a law suit.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the pregnant women I kicked in the belly ...KISS MY A$$!!!

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
:eek:

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Why would you even joke about something like that?! I prefer to meet them at the top of a staircase. :rockon:

thehexman

Don Juan
Reaction score
My professors who gran us generous vacations beffiting college students (4 weeks) -- kiss my hairy ass!

The girl I met on the train and didn't even pick up the phone -- kiss my balls!

Friend who moved away and never calls, writes or anything -- kiss my ass!

Girl I am going to meet today -- bend over and take it in the ass!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lady at home depot today...kiss my ass!
Online english class...kiss my ass!

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the defeatists, the nay-sayers, all the negative sons o b!tches plaguing our society....kiss MY ASS!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To people saying things that they don't mean...KISS MY ASS

The cop who pulled me over and said "I'm going to tow your car because you don't care about paying your tickets"....KISS MY ASS.

To the man who's making it harder and harder to live in your own place while working more than 40 hours a week on 10 bucks...KISS MY ASS

To having to search for another job only to be turned down over and over again...KISS MY ASS!!

To the part of me who says I'll never be what I want to be...KISS MY ASS!!!!!

To having parents that couldn't support me when they should have...KISS MY ASS!!!

AGH!! KISS MY ASS!! KISS MY ASS!!