The Official FOREX Thread

LaoDa

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow black italian got caught again... anyways this post does hold value as it does get people interested in bettering their situation through investing.. tack on a diclaimer and put it in the archive! good sh1T!

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Uh, if you call helping entertain me for a little while with your attempts to support your story...then yeah, you messed with my emotions. As in, you tricked me into laughing my ass off. I guess I should be thanking you. :up:

And it's not that hard to spell "Piano", dude. I mean really now. You can say "autmaticaly" all you want, but Piano? C'mon.
In the other thread how we argued that was toying and man its not like i look at what im typing, im a busy guy i type and press 'submit reply' I dont rea over my posts.

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I resent that people automaticaly assume a troll has no social life and doesn't know how to pickup women.
Trolls blow monkey balls.

Who cares whether they can? Its how you do it that counts. Roofies don't matter.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
So is anyone else 'down' for creating a new forex thread???

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus deserves a medal for his detective work.

Krassus is a real man.

Thank you Krassus.

Last edited:

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think playing the FX demos are a total waste of time. It's not realistic, making money in the demo is easy, it means nothing other than you are given a false sense of confidence.

I recommend everyone read this post about FX brokers here.

Guaranteed fills. True but… The only way a broker can guarantee fills is for the broker to become the buyer or seller of last resort. That means the broker is running a bucket shop. All forex brokers are the buyer and seller of last resort.
It answered a lot of questions I had running in the back of my mind.

This whole FOREX thread sparked my interest in the markets again. I am going to spend my time learning more, but I think i'll do it over at WSA where the people seem more trustworthy.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
arglebargle said:
This whole FOREX thread sparked my interest in the markets again. I am going to spend my time learning more, but I think i'll do it over at WSA where the people seem more trustworthy.
Why not learn/ share ideas in a real forum that is dedicated to trading??????? It is silly to think that so suave or WSA is the end all be all of ANYTHING.

Thanks guys for fking up this thread.

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
made a $20 profit on the USD/JPY, the trends were all pointing in a positive direction, ISR or IRS was hovering at 50 and looking positive. Went in at .64 and had a stop at .65 to secure the profit. Probably could've let it go, but still a nice run.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Fletchrush17 said:
made a $20 profit on the USD/JPY, the trends were all pointing in a positive direction, ISR or IRS was hovering at 50 and looking positive. Went in at .64 and had a stop at .65 to secure the profit. Probably could've let it go, but still a nice run.
nice.

I made a profit of $158 shorting usd/jpy, but foolishly gave it back by holding my position for too long.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh, I predicted this morning (around 2:00AM) that the USD/JPY would go long, put down 5,000 units at 114.352 and they took profit 11 hours later at 114.551. Total profit was $8ish. The USD/JPY was bombing the past couple hours and I made some money off that, but I figured it couldn't go forever and eventually too many people would jump on the bandwagon and it would go long.

So starting with a balance of $1,000, in one day I've made $10. Not too shabby?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GBP/USD Analysis
GBP/USD has been rising since the market re-opened. My stochastic RSI is starting to drop, the RSI is stagnant at 60, and the EMAs are both still too close to call. I have a feeling it is going to drop, but the indicators are saying no.

By reading the stochastic at 1 hour, I can see how it has gone up a lot, dropped a little, gone up a lot, dropped a little, gone up a lot, dropped a little but more recently plateaued. Thats another indicator of it dropping soon, I think. Reading the 1 day graph, it hasn't been this high since the beginning of June. A spike seemed to start during early April and has lasted thus far. Prior to this 4 month spike, it was not this high since September. It can't possibly stay this high for much longer.

I believe as a long term investment, a large short of GBP/USD would be in my best interests. This would most likely take around a month to pay off.

I like short term more however, so I just purchased 2,000 units at 1.86804 with a take profit at 1.865 and stop loss at 1.88. The stop loss is ridiculously high because I think it does have a possibility of another spike but will lower itself down to my take profit within a few days.

USD/JPY Analysis
The USD hasn't been this weak since July 12. The Yen spiked on July 19th at 117.858 and since then has dropped to 114.633. The RSI spiked lately, coming up around 40 points in one day and the EMAs have crossed a dozen times in the past 12 hours. It looks to be too close to call statistically, however my gut is saying to go long and expect a payoff in 5 days. I'm staying out of this one.

*Take all of this with a grain of salt, I've been working FOREX for about 3 days and so far made about 1% of my balance.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, I signed up for a demo and they CALLED me. I put in a different name as I thought it was just BS, but they have my cell number which is kind of weird to me.

I signed up under GFTFX, does anyone know WHY they call you?

I'm just looking to demo right now lmao, that kinda bugged me out.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Question on charting.......

Do you prefer candlestick or bar??? WHY???