The Official FOREX Thread

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Enough fun for one night, time to roll my girl over and demand sex, and she better not say no or I might have to:trouble:

Hopefully the morning brings good news. The market(usd/jpy) is showing a little bit of resistance right now, but it has done that from time to time all night, but it always has preceeded a downward trend.

Im looking for a financial news ticker to run into the background of my screen any resources???

What are your thoughts on trading FX completely off of 'news' "fund' anal'"?
I was reading on a fx forum about a guy that claimed to trade by that method with success....

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long do you guys stay on that forex thing and watch the market? I'm asking cause Ima try it and I wanted to know if its a really time consuming thing.

*yawns* bedtime for me, night all

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
You are a real FOREX trader, and you do know your stuff. You shouldn't have made up all that crap about Spain, though. It was funny, but now an otherwise informative thread will probably be deleted.

So you touched it up in Paint.

Which means you have the original . . . right? LOL
Yes, he has the original but the original doesn't have the letters "sosuave.com" on it, so you're not gonna see it :) I hope we all agree that the gf pic is fake. There can really be no denying that, correct? Now, if he faked that pic, he obviously faked his Forex pics as well. Like i said, if you want i'll make one that says i have $5,000,000 in my Forex account :) The guy is a hoax.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
That was a pic of her It was taken with a webcam the sosuave.com didnt show to well so I touched it up in paint.
Hahah bud, come on... if you zoom in, you can even see the line where the Clone Stamp tool was used to paint over the old letters. You got the pic off Google, and 5 bucks says that the original letters weren't "sosuave.com" but more along the lines of "i love keith." Look at the proof pics i posted earlier, then look at yours. Mine are undeniably real, yours are undeniably fake.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106496

Come on man, how stupid do you expect us to be? :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
What I didn't make that stuff up, the lettering on that pic didnt show up well so i jsut made the lettering a lil darker
Hahah, you've really buried yourself now :crackup:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... alright, i don't know how to say this, but i think i may have been wrong about him all along. I mean, just for the hell of it, i signed up with Forex and look at the results i'm getting after just 4 minutes. Wow.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7586/krasmilei1.jpg

Angelus, we're not stupid :) My kid brother could have faked those pics better than you. I don't know what your plan is, but i do know that you're a liar, although a bad one. I'm not gonna stand by and watch you lie to the people who've been my friends through thick and thin over the last three years. I know that no one would go through all this trouble for nothing, so you're clearly attempting to befriend them and then use them for your own benefit. I don't think any sane person could debate this after all the proof that has been posted of you being fake. And now... kindly, get the fvck off our site :)

chickenlegs03

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Hahah bud, come on... if you zoom in, you can even see the line where the Clone Stamp tool was used to paint over the old letters. You got the pic off Google, and 5 bucks says that the original letters weren't "sosuave.com" but more along the lines of "i love keith." Look at the proof pics i posted earlier, then look at yours. Mine are undeniably real, yours are undeniably fake.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106496

Come on man, how stupid do you expect us to be? :)
No, you come on.

I was following this thread last night while I worked over night to keep myself awake in between work.

Krassus, get a grip. I sense a lot of jealousy in your posts. I like your forum, yes, but knowing that someone who makes such a deal of pointing out a supposed fake created it...almost makes me reconsider posting there.

I thought you believed in the Law of Attraction? Everything is possible. What are you getting out of refuting this guy's claims? He is not getting anything out of posting nonsense, if that's what it is. If he is that sick mentally to create a fake persona and post a storm up about his success just to make himself feel better for a lack of a real life, then can't you let him have even that bit of enjoyment in his life?

All you guys who call "troll" have sick mental problems yourself. You are insecure and you are the only ones who can imagine such weird sh*t like someone actually creating a fake persona so intricate online to boost a lack of a real life. You guys must be waaay to brainwashed by some movies that I've never seen before...where the heck do you get these ideas? And why is there always so many of these people on this particular forum and no other self-help forums? I mean, remember that dude skip2mylou? All he did was try to help people, and he gets called a troll because he's not posting anything new. Now this guy posts something new, and he's a troll because you have limiting beliefs and can't believe him. Some of you really have issues.

Let it rest. You just won't quit.

Hey, I have different usernames too. I don't post my pics either. I have posted my full name on your forum, and I was going to post my pic but I've reconsidered. If I was a millionaire - and soon hope to be - I wouldn't post my information here either.

He already has posted detailed screenshots...what more do you want, his social security number and exact address? It sounds a bit sketchy if you ask me.

Besides, your own photos suck too. I'm not saying anything against you, but your photos may just as well be fake for all we know.

This guy is posting great financial advice and you just want to steal his thunder. I'm not sure what your deal is...

...I've lost thousands of dollars in stocks. I'm no way getting into anything like Forex, no way. I have several businesses in the works, and I don't really want any part of this (which require me to also be online almost constantly because I'm on ebay and work on a lot of internet marketing-related stuff) - but a lot of guys do. Angelus isn't getting anything out of this but satisfaction knowing he's helped people. Is that a difficult concept to understand?

I was "retired" here until I made this post.

And come on man, don't be a fake yourself. You are such a spammer. You want to drive up traffic on your site, you know it man. At least admit it because it is working. And you should admit it, because I mentioned an idea similar to this on your forum for driving up traffic ;) I hope it works well. :up:

Hey, I have zero dollars, zero assets right now, but I have a goal to make my first million by July 2007. I bet a lot of people will call me a faker when I make it too. What I don't get is, if you're so determined to have a similar goal, how can you be wasting your time like this? And how can you even not believe in his story? Is it that unbelievable? Dude, half my family members have similar stories...

You just have to believe. I suggest you watch "The Secret." And then watch it again like 10 times. I think your mindset is waaay wrong. No offense, just a problem you can fix.

Okay, so fck you all if you don't believe me. The real truth is here at my blog: http://millionaireby23.blogspot.com/

All the real Forex information, and information on wealth (jk) Hahaha...happy spamming man. Oh, by the way, I'm going to register the domain name "millionaireby23.com" if you don't mind...

Good luck to all you guys doing the Forex thing, seems like you're doing well.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Replies in bold.

chickenlegs03 said:
Krassus, get a grip. I sense a lot of jealousy in your posts.

You sense wrong. I know, beyond shadow of doubt, that he's a hoax. There is nothing here to be jealous of, just sad about.

I thought you believed in the Law of Attraction?

The LOA has nothing to do with it. Is this possible? YES! Has he done it? NO!

He is not getting anything out of posting nonsense, if that's what it is.
Oh, he will. No one would do all this for nothing. It's been done before, especially in this field.

can't you let him have even that bit of enjoyment in his life?

No, because others will suffer for it. Trust me.

Let it rest. You just won't quit.

No, never. I know the truth. I won't let him scam everyone here. Even if it means my reputation. Fvck it. I know he's a fake.

He already has posted detailed screenshots...

So have i. Here's one that "PROVES" me having $25,000,000 in equity on Forex. Do you believe me too? :)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7586/krasmilei1.jpg

what more do you want, his social security number and exact address?

I want real pics, this should be obvious. But we won't be seeing those.

Besides, your own photos suck too. I'm not saying anything against you, but your photos may just as well be fake for all we know.

This isn't true. Ask any imaging expert and he'll say mine are real. Ask him about Angelus' photos and he'll say they're fake. TEST THIS!

you just want to steal his thunder.

Dude, i was his FRIEND until i realized he's a hoax. Think better of me??

...I've lost thousands of dollars in stocks. I'm no way getting into anything like Forex, no way.

Now you're talking :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a PM i just received from a REAL Forex trader...

arglebargle
Don Juan

I agree with you that he's a fake.

He's selling everyone a dream.

Anyone that would trade FOREX on a satellite connection is out of their mind. The latency is just too high and unreliable. What happens when it rains, clouds, etc? Also the latency meter in his screenshot is at 100%, no way you would ever get that latency with a sat connection. It's 1000ms+​

Angelus is a hoax. BELIEVE IT.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
yeh it is really difficult to belive that I fixed the pic up so it would be easier to see. You always assume the worst Krasuss.

Hahahaha what kind of connection should I use whilst traveling?

Maybe I could buy a really really 100, 000 mile long cabel so it can come with me all over the world.

I am not selling anyone anything the people asked to know about forex and i told them.

Why are you involving yourself in my business? I find my satellite connection reliable and if there is a huge thunderstorm I don't trade.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
yeh it is really difficult to belive that I fixed the pic up so it would be easier to see.
Yes, yes it is. You're a common scam artist, and that's CLEAR AS DAY to see for someone who's familiar with your kind. Do you know what "criminal intent" is? Your "criminal intent" is to befriend dozens of people from online forums, and then, months later, steal their money. I've spoken to a trader friend of mine and he says that there are people at EVERY finance convention trying to do this SAME EXACT THING. They give rich old folks a "free introduction to Forex" and then fvck em hard. Anyway, "criminal intent" is grounds for launching an investigation, and i suggest you get the HELL out of my sight before i have my friends at CSIS (Canadian Security Intelligence Service) have their Cybercrime dept contact your ISP and have the local AUSTRALIAN police dept Cybercrime officers pay you a visit.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Go for it man, call the FBI or whoever you want actully PLEASE do it than I can probably really sue you.

please do it please please please, I want you to do it man.

Listen guys if I EVER start asking you for money I want you all to call the FBI.

Im trying to get my gf to pose nude and I will right SoSuave on her ass. She is saying no but I think she will break soon.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're gonna sue me for trying to protect the safety and well-being of other people? Listen kid, i employ the largest law firm in the world and am currently involved in SIX lawsuits. Do you know what the SC judge is gonna do when he looks at yours? LAUGH. Then he'll tell your imaginary lawyer to get the hell out the courtroom and stop wasting his time.