Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Official FOREX Thread

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Ok back to Forex talk I predict in 5 hours USD/CHF will sky rocket, its been testing the 1.2309 resistance which is looking too strong to break so we should see a solid rise tonight. In the next 5 hours 7am new york time USD/CHF should rise but off course confirm this with your indicators.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Ok back to Forex talk I predict in 5 hours USD/CHF will sky rocket, its been testing the 1.2309 resistance which is looking too strong to break so we should see a solid rise tonight. In the next 5 hours 7am new york time USD/CHF should rise but off course confirm this with your indicators.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This Angelus guy is shady.

He just admitted on the other thread that the whole moving to Spain and having a girlfriend thing was imaginary.

Even went so far as to photoshop imaginary girlfrind pictures to make it look real, then came out and admitted they were all fakes. Check it out yourselves.

Kinda freaky . . . look into FOREX with other sources instead.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Damn it took you guys long enough. I thought you would have guessed in the first week.

My first post was almost the exact plot of an Ethan Hawke movie

BLACKITALIAN VS SOSUAVE 2/0
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=106517&page=3

Holy sh1t, he just admitted that he made up the entire thing in the other thread.. And now for my, WELL DESERVED....

III TOLLDD YOUUU SOOO!!

:)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Kinda freaky . . . look into FOREX with other sources instead.
You guys can use the combined $100,000 i saved you to buy me cookies :) As i've stated... over and over and over... in about three months, he would have messaged each of you on MSN and went "omg man, you're not gonna believe this.. i just made 200k in the last HOUR on this hot stock! you gotta dump your cash into it right NOW and you'll make it BIG! Here's what you do..." And you know what? Thinking this guy to be your good friend, the good samaritan and the god of money, some of you would have taken the bait. So yea.. you're welcome :) I'll take my reputation back now please.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
hahahahaha man I made up almost everything because I am BlackItalian the greatest troll sosuave has ever seen.

I will just add though I am a real Forex trader and everything I have ever told you guys about the market is completely true to the best of my knowledge and I have been using those techniques for 6 months in my trading.

Do not take the anger you have for me out on Forex it is a good way to make money if you re careful.

Follow those rules I gave you guys and you will do good, I will be abck to troll these forums in a year and I’ll chek in on all the Forex boys.

Everything non FOREX related I told you was a lie and I troll these forums.

I may be a troll but I would never mess with the finaces of other people.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
I may be a troll but I would never mess with the finaces of other people.
Which explains why you made 700 posts in onder one month to gain their confidence and establish trust...

When i wake up, i'm sending your IP straight to the Toronto RCMP Cybercrime, which will pass it on to the rest of Canada. It will also be sent to the FBI, which will cover the USA. If anyone here knows anyone at Interpol, to cover Europe, please PM me and i'll forward his information to your contact. Also, whichever agency has jurisdiction over Australia, we should definitely contact them too as that's where he resides. Perhaps they'll pay him a visit at home and discover all sorts of interesting things on his PC...

Angelus, you're about to gain first-hand knowledge of what happens when you fvck with the wrong person :)

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Wow, now that's what I call one dedicated troll. It's like, "What do you do for a living?" "Oh, I spend all day contributing to a one-month long prank call on internet forums."
Holy sh1t, my cheeks hurt from laughing so much :D Dedicated troll.. hahah...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread got me interested in trading again, and I think that is a good thing. I had been planning to open a small futures account. I certainly learned a lot about forex in a short time.

But before you assume that you have thwarted the crime of the century here and threaten to sick the police on people, Internet attention-seeking is not the same as conspiring to commit financial fraud. There are hundreds of wanna-be market gurus on elitetrader and siliconinvestor, none of whom are committing any crime. Nice detective work, though.

We should leave the thread open. The Internet bucket shops are screwing people left and right, and new traders should know what they are getting into.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
I really am with GFT forex man do you classify that as a bucket shop? It has been great for the 6 months i been using it.

Also man I resent that you autmaticaly assume trolls want attention some people just have a diffrent sense of humour. I do trade and I troll out of boredom its fun to mess with people emotions like Krasuss and Deus Ex Pianaforte

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
man Krasuss didn't do anythign he was totally off track, he thought i was some con artist master mind you desrve all the credit for figuring out it was blackitalian.

That guyw as just ****ty because I didn't send him my pictures and he played right into my hands. I made him go crazy trying to prove me wrong and up untill i made it blatantly obvious most people still didn't belive him.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. Ask them about their order routing and see if they trade against you. There is an inherent conflict of interest for your broker to also be on the other end of your trade.

This is what I posted earlier. This guy knows his stuff.

There's no central clearing or quoting in the "small forex" industry. These shops make the markets themselves and deliver quotes they way they see fit, including spread and slippage.

You won't get the fills you think and stops will magically get hit, even when 90% of the other shops show no trades at those prices. Many of these places even cut off automatic execution features if you become profitable through scalping. Then they'll refer you to fine print that says their systems are not designed for scalpers.

The advice I am getting from the people I trust is to stick to the cme Globex system. There's no reason to go elsewhere.

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
LOL This thread should be put in the archive

LOLLERSKATES!!11!1!!one!!!111ELEVENTY111

Woot Krassus, AngelusPUA is a noob at everything... apart from forex which he only does in his head.