Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official Acne thread [Merged threads]

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To clear up acne, this stuff WILL work for the majourity, so please use it, i am making a seperate thread so people can post results if they wish.

ACNE effects over 50% some say 85% of the population, it can be controlled and this is how.

This is reply to posts that come up on how to treat it.

You must follow this to the letter.

You need to go out and buy:
Vitamin tablets:
vitamin B5 its called pantothenic acid'.
you need to take about 1gram + a day of this, the theory is it helps break down fats in the system so they get flushed away better.
Vitamin C about 500-600mg
Vitamin A 100% RDA
Vitamin E 100% RDA
Omega 3 oil capsule high strength about 1gram or at least 500mg
Cod liver oil 100% RDA
Antioxident formula, to help your system.

The above vitamins are available from ANY vitamin shop and there are loads every-where, it will set you back around 20quid (about $25-$30) and will last you about 3-4months so thats less then 5 a month to look good.

Ok you also need to cut out sh** from your diet.
this means:
No hydrogented Vegatable oils, this is pure cra*, you will find this in ALOT of stuff, cut it out NOW.
MSG, monisodium glutamate, which is also very bad as its like concentrated salt, cut it out now or miniulise it.
cut down on sugers, refrain from eating cra*.
Absoultly no SODA or POP none at all, this stuff is pure evil.

Drink water and at least 3-4 cups a day, you may not be thirsty but once you start putting proper water in your system your body will want it more and will want to have more water.
Alternativly drink refreshing teas and avoid caffeine as much as possible (green teas e.t.c).

Ok thats your diet, this stuff is easy to do.

Your body is screaming out for help, acne is a sign your having a very bad reaction to the cra* that is going in your system, listen to it.

BUT.

It cant stop there, the above is simply to help get your body healthy again.

To treat ACNE this is what you do.
(make sure you do the above)

Go out and buy:
Benzyl peroxide cream 2.5% or 5% you dont need higher.
Jojoba oil (this also acts like a moistorizer so no need for a seperate moistorizer, jojoba oil is in fact a form of wax and not an oil at all, google it).
erythromycin cream (you can pick up a brand on the net called eryacne which has 4% erythromycin cream in it)

The above stuff will cost around £15 ($23 or there abouts).
And will last about 4-5months.
jojoba oil is available from any health shop so get some when you pick up your vitamins, the other creams are available from any chemist, ask at the counter DO IT.

Wash your face with none alcholic face wash, you want the face wash to be simply as pure as possible.
Once washed, pour two drops of jojoba oil into your palm, then add a small squeeze of both creams and mix it all in, untill it is a pale white paste.

apply it to your face.

The creams work in killing the bactaria that causes spots, whislt the oil (this is essential) works by carrying the creams into the skin BETTER and also tricks your face into thinking it is producing sebium, one of the causes of acne.

NOW, if you want to ask any questions just post here BUT i refuse to help anyone who has not done the above to what i posted.

Getting rid of spots and acne is essential to do, dont make excuses, find the money and do it TODAY.

I guarantee you will see an improvement in a matter of days and in two weeks your spots will be going or fading.

Also one biggie, make sure you get at least 8 hours sleep a day, if possible!

If you suffer from sever ACNE then i suggest you see a derm ASAP and do the above, it is safe to do with any regime as it is pure stuff going into your body and NOT antibiotics with side effects, so you can even do accutane too if you wish.

this is the science behind the above.
Vitamin C helps protect and increase your immune system, helping to get rid of toxins and bacteria in the system.
Vitamin E is great for skin and complexion.
Vitamin B5 is helps break down bad oils into the system, which would normally be flushed out in the skin, reducing the chance for bacteria to form, it also as an added benifit of prolonged use may help get some-one sebium lvls back in order, since a poor diet produces alot of sebium as well as other factors.
Omega oil is know to help combat acne and also helps in other areas of the body.
cod liver oil is also good oil that helps with joints and energy levels.
Antioxidants to help flush poisons from the system.

The diet, consuming too many bad oils can have a very negative effect on your system, this includes too much suger also. Hydrogenatad oils are very bad oils for you system, even if you obsorb good oils (there are good oils out there that are safe) your body may use the bad oils to work. MSG is a know bad thing to ingest the high concentration of salts in it, can help thicken the blood limiting the flow of toxins and a good flush of healthy blood flow, you can find this in crisps/sandwiches/noodles almost everything, check the lables.

The creams:
BP: works by fighting the bacteria that causes spots, it also breaks layers of skin down around the spots ONLY, further reducing red blemishes and scars, it can cause peeling, but this is combated by using jojoba oil.

jojoba oil is a oil used for many generations, including egypt to combat acne, it has properties that trick the skin into thinking it has produced sebium, with your pours being filling with a good oil and not sebium filled with cra* from a poor diet. It also works as a carrier carrying the positive particles of the two creams deeper into the skin and deeper into the pores, so combating bacteria better as it goes to route.

Eryacne or erythromycin, works by making the bacteria unable to feed and mutilply, thus reducing the amount of bacteria on the face, amplifying the BP in getting rid of the rest. Bacteria can become immune to this but not BP, this should not be a problem, since your diet is improving, but if it stops working, dont use it for a month then go back to it.

There you go.

i cant stress enough to control your diet IT IS a factor, hence the reason this generation are suffering from acne/spots more then any other as most processed/pre-packed food is simply full of cra*.

(1) SEBUM: The skin is the largest organ of the body. Like the lungs, skin needs to breathe to remain healthy. This is achieved through several small holes called pores. Besides permitting the air to enter, pores also serve to produce the oils that the skin needs to remain supple and avoid drying. Those oils are called sebum. Acne occurs when the body produces too much sebum. Since the skin can not eliminate it completely, it builds up and mixes with other dirt on the skin to form a "plug." It then blocks the pores, prevents the skin from breathing and causes formation of a "Blackhead" called "comedo." If the pores remain blocked, a germ may develop and cause infection. It is the infection that damages the pores and causes the formation of pimples. If the problem is not controlled and thus become worse, then you might have a mild case of acne developed to a chronic case of acne

jojoba oil facts:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jojoba_oil
http://www.soaperschoice.com/soapoils/jojoba.html

erythromycin
http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/skin-care/eryacne.html?PHPSESSID=5830a59dd338c613d7085b626bdcb656 UK
http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/skin-care/eryacne.html America

BP is available at all chemists.

Last edited:

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suggest drinking a lot more water than 3 or 4 cups. More like a gallon a day.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEs said:
I would suggest drinking a lot more water than 3 or 4 cups. More like a gallon a day.
Agreed, but you have to keep in mind a lot of people who have bad acne, are drinking lots of juice/pop/milk e.t.c and refraining from water, so when they switch they have problems consuming that much.

A clearer indication is when your urine start to turn clear (even as clear as water), this is a positive sign! So drink water till your wee is clear, if it goes yellow again take it as a sign to consume more fresh water.

Also water on its own does not clear acne (but has a very positive effect) so consuming that much water is a good thing to flush out the system, but in this case as long as your trying to get your wee clear it is perfectly fine, which means cutting out sugery drinks including sweetners, especcially stuff with asperutine in it, since this is very contreversial and cant be doing you (generic) any favours at all.

Reaction score
jonwon said:
To clear up acne, this stuff WILL work for the majourity, so please use it, i am making a seperate thread so people can post results if they wish.

ACNE effects over 50% some say 85% of the population, it can be controlled and this is how.

This is reply to posts that come up on how to treat it.

You must follow this to the letter.

You need to go out and buy:
Vitamin tablets:
vitamin B5 its called pathothenic acid'.
you need to take about 1gram + a day of this, the theory is it helps break down fats in the system so they get flushed away better.
Vitamin C about 500-600mg
Vitamin A 100% RDA
Vitamin E 100% RDA
Omega 3 oil capsule high strength about 1gram or at least 500mg
Cod liver oil 100% RDA
Antioxident formula, to help your system.

The above vitamins are available from ANY vitamin shop and there are loads every-where, it will set you back around 20quid (about $25-$30) and will last you about 3-4months so thats less then 5 a month to look good.

Ok you also need to cut out sh** from your diet.
this means:
No hydrogented Vegatable oils, this is pure cra*, you will find this in ALOT of stuff, cut it out NOW.
MSG, monisodium glutamate, which is also very bad as its like concentrated salt, cut it out now or miniulise it.
cut down on sugers, refrain from eating cra*.
Absoultly no SODA or POP none at all, this stuff is pure evil.

Drink water and at least 3-4 cups a day, you may not be thirsty but once you start putting proper water in your system your body will want it more and will want to have more water.
Alternativly drink refreshing teas and avoid caffeine as much as possible (green teas e.t.c).

Ok thats your diet, this stuff is easy to do.

Your body is screaming out for help, acne is a sign your having a very bad reaction to the cra* that is going in your system, listen to it.

BUT.

It cant stop there, the above is simply to help get your body healthy again.

To treat ACNE this is what you do.
(make sure you do the above)

Go out and buy:
Benzyl peroxide cream 2.5% or 5% you dont need higher.
Jojoba oil (this also acts like a moistorizer so no need for a seperate moistorizer, jojoba oil is in fact a form of wax and not an oil at all, google it).
erythromycin cream (you can pick up a brand on the net called eryacne which has 4% erythromycin cream in it)

The above stuff will cost around £15 ($23 or there abouts).
And will last about 4-5months.
jojoba oil is available from any health shop so get some when you pick up your vitamins, the other creams are available from any chemist, ask at the counter DO IT.

Wash your face with none alcholic face wash, you want the face wash to be simply as pure as possible.
Once washed, pour two drops of jojoba oil into your palm, then add a small squeeze of both creams and mix it all in, untill it is a pale white paste.

apply it to your face.

The creams work in killing the bactaria that causes spots, whislt the oil (this is essential) works by carrying the creams into the skin BETTER and also tricks your face into thinking it is producing sebium, one of the causes of acne.

NOW, if you want to ask any questions just post here BUT i refuse to help anyone who has not done the above to what i posted.

Getting rid of spots and acne is essential to do, dont make excuses, find the money and do it TODAY.

I guarantee you will see an improvement in a matter of days and in two weeks your spots will be going or fading.

Also one biggie, make sure you get at least 8 hours sleep a day, if possible!

If you suffer from sever ACNE then i suggest you see a derm ASAP and do the above, it is safe to do with any regime as it is pure stuff going into your body and NOT antibiotics with side effects, so you can even do accuzine too if you wish.

this is the science behind the above.
Vitamin C helps protect and increase your immune system, helping to get rid of toxins and bacteria in the system.
Vitamin E is great for skin and complexion.
Vitamin B5 is helps break down bad oils into the system, which would normally be flushed out in the skin, reducing the chance for bacteria to form, it also as an added benifit of prolonged use may help get some-one sebium lvls back in order, since a poor diet produces alot of sebium as well as other factors.
Omega oil is know to help combat acne and also helps in other areas of the body.
cod liver oil is also good oil that helps with joints and energy levels.
Antioxidants to help flush poisons from the system.

The diet, consuming too many bad oils can have a very negative effect on your system, this includes too much suger also. Hydrogenatad oils are very bad oils for you system, even if you obsorb good oils (there are good oils out there that are safe) your body may use the bad oils to work. MSG is a know bad thing to ingest the high concentration of salts in it, can help thicken the blood limiting the flow of toxins and a good flush of healthy blood flow, you can find this in crisps/sandwiches/noodles almost everything, check the lables.

The creams:
BP: works by fighting the bacteria that causes spots, it also breaks layers of skin down around the spots ONLY, further reducing red blemishes and scars, it can cause peeling, but this is combated by using jojoba oil.

jojoba oil is a oil used for many generations, including egypt to combat acne, it has properties that trick the skin into thinking it has produced sebium, with your pours being filling with a good oil and not sebium filled with cra* from a poor diet. It also works as a carrier carrying the positive particles of the two creams deeper into the skin and deeper into the pores, so combating bacteria better as it goes to route.

Eryacne or erythromycin, works by making the bacteria unable to feed and mutilply, thus reducing the amount of bacteria on the face, amplifying the BP in getting rid of the rest. Bacteria can become immune to this but not BP, this should not be a problem, since your diet is improving, but if it stops working, dont use it for a month then go back to it.

There you go.

i cant stress enough to control your diet IT IS a factor, hence the reason this generation are suffering from acne/spots more then any other as most processed/pre-packed food is simply full of cra*.

that, or just go to the dermatologyst and use accutane for 3-5 months and forget about acne in your whole life

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
that, or just go to the dermatologyst and use accutane for 3-5 months and forget about acne in your whole life
Agreed again but accutane is mainly for severe cases of acne, there are many forms, also lets not forget it is prescribed through a derm and comes with many tests, which a % of people wont qualify for or even guaranteed to pass (unless you buy it online for alot of money).
not to mention a course of that stuff is fuc*ing expensive, as my method will cost about 30bucks every 4-5months.

The guide above is for mild to moderate acne, as i stated on the list, if you suffer from bad acne then i would suggest you see a derm ASAP.

Also accutane does have a lot of negative side effects and people dont like to take it and as stated there is no harm in using the method above as it will not get in the way of accutane and is in fact a topical treatment applied externally in the form of creams, and internally in the form of better health, so it may actually help to clear any bad break outs from accutane as well.

So the guide still stands.

Also the accutane users a large % state they get acne again later on, in bouts, granted some dont when there pores have close up and there sebium is limited, but still the method above not only reduces and clears acne it is also an healthier path for your body too.

i would rather flood my system with positive treatments then flood it with things that effectivly change your genetic make-up.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
There is no dispute that accutane does work, but you have to consider the cost of this stuff also.

I would suggest people take the best route for them and accutane is one of the best treatments out there, but there is a HUGE BUT.

This stuff is very expensive unless you have insurance, some reports of excess $1200 this does not include doctors fees, other treatments and Derm fees as well as blood tests and suicide rates attributed to it.

The method i posted is safe to use, takes about 7minutes of your life a day to apply, then no more to worry about.

The cost is around $30 a few months hardly bank breaking, has a positive effect on your health, i guarantee you will have a healhier glow about you since your eating healthier, drinking healthier and taking in essential vitamins.

If your going down the accutane road there is no harm in trying the above method, which i know works perfectly and has postive feedback.

So if you cant afford a derm or the means to get accutane and your acne is not sever, then the method above will work for a high % of people, it also as an added benifit of if a women does see your stash of vitamins and your need to eat and drink healthier she will know you look after yourself, which is an added bonus.

Also the creams are invisable when applied so no one is none the wiser.

Trust me i have tried alot especcially when i was younger and developed a routine that is cheap effective and cuts out alot of stuff.

I also see from another post you stated, your acne comes back?
Well dont you think you owe it to yourself to at least try another method, granted a 10month break from spots is GREAT, but we are only taking about 7minutes of your life per day, with added results that does not just equal the removal of spots.

Reason why i am posting this and have an intrest, i know too well what acne can result in, I also know when it is controlled my success with women is certified and almost too easy!

With that i have an invested intrest in helping people combat this affliction so it does not limit there life, as this site is about self improvement.

Also you wanted advice so i posted the best method i have come to know, it is there use it or not, your life :D

And no beer does not give acne, it is fine, that is if your not an alcholic and drink everynight!

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
fresh water.
Hate to be a smartass, but um...since when do you grow water? hasn't all of it been around...say, for billions of years in some form or another? Can't create or destroy matter...so hydrogen and oxygen atoms have been around since..well..whenever.

:):rockon:

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jonwon, Thanks a million for the info. I've had my diet down for a couple of years now. But only using BP tho. I will get the other creams as soon as I find them.

What do you think about protien powder? I think this stuff might be holding my diet back. But it is very hard for me to gain without it.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonwon
fresh water.

Hate to be a smartass, but um...since when do you grow water? hasn't all of it been around...say, for billions of years in some form or another? Can't create or destroy matter...so hydrogen and oxygen atoms have been around since..well..whenever.
Hate to say it buddy, but being a smartass involves being SMART. I nominate you for Tool of the Day.

1. Not saline or salty: fresh water.
2. Not yet used or soiled; clean: a fresh sheet of paper.
3. Free from impurity or pollution; pure: fresh air.

:nono:

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skilla_Staz said:

:):rockon:

A hydrogen atom isn't water. Neither is an oxygen atom.

Water is continually and routinely created by several naturally occurring phenomena.

Water is also destroyed when subject to certain conditions.

There was a time on this planet when water did not exist.

Matter can be destroyed. You speak of the natural law of conservation but interpret incorrectly.

Of course the above is moot. As it has already been pointed out "fresh water" does have a definate routine and extremely common meaning as already stated. :)

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doh. I just got served.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Hey Jonwon, Thanks a million for the info. I've had my diet down for a couple of years now. But only using BP tho. I will get the other creams as soon as I find them.

What do you think about protien powder? I think this stuff might be holding my diet back. But it is very hard for me to gain without it.
Diet is not a factor per-say, I firmly believe and practice that you can anything but in moderation, including chocolate and chips and even the odd packet of crisps. Its when your diet consists of tinned/packaged branded foods that contain bad oils/ fats and stuff that is simply there that does you no good at all.

I mean check what you eat, packets, lables, e.t.c and you will see most food contains alot of shi* (granted it seems paranoid but the fact is it there, if you like it or not), that fresh food would not normally have.

Unless you go organic most pacgaged food contains so much junk it is unreal, but people dont notice it or dont care since its cheap.

Well even when people with acne change there diet to bland foods, these bland foods, usually pasta e.t.c contains alot of the gunk you really dont want going into your system.

I have been reading the guides on protiens e.t.c here and the food suggested is fresh quality foods that can only help you get healthier.

I eat on a morning for breakfast:
A Banana, an apple and maybe two satsumas, i find this refreshing and fast, you can eat on the go, but dont get me wrong i also eat fried eggs, bacon and other stuff when i feel like it.

When i say diet, there is no need to be anal, simply cut out MSG and without a doubt number one cut out hydrogenated oils from your diet NOW, this stuff is pure shi*. As for pop its got such a high suger content the stuff is almost as leathal, stay away from it, this can also mean fresh juices that are not really fresh and contain made from concentrate, these are normally full of sugers, even fresh juice contains alot of sugers and the actual fruit is far far better, but if you want a sugerie drink always choose juice over POP.

As for the fresh water comment, made me laugh, so its cool.

Just for the record, fresh water, green water, brown water, tap water, all is fine as long as it contains good ingredients, like for example green or white tea.

When you cut out sodas for a long time and then pick one back up, the suger in them is very noticable and actually makes one want to spit it out.

Most people have been fed diets of high suger foods so there tolerance lvls for suger is at a peak, so when its cut out or limited going back to the high suger foods makes one who watches what they eat almost puke, since it is almost like putting a spoonful of suger in your mouth and chewing ten times.

It maybe hard cutting out sugers, but not impossible, once done its very hard to go back.

Yes i do eat chocolate, cream, buns cakes, desserts e.t.c but in moderation, in very small moderation as this stuff is not really doing anything for you anway.

Learn to cook, meats with rice, vegatables and stuff! Easy to do and far better then what you get out of a packet anyway, fresh foods are the way to go, if you can, if not, organic if not that then limit the shi* that goes in as much as possible, but dont be anal.

I cant see protien powder causing spots or acne, no but there is a chance just make sure it is a good source and not bulked out with cheap cra*
if you cant get the other creams or have to wait, use the jojoba oil and BP it will still work alot better then BP on its own and is available almost at any health shop.

MiGuelS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with some of this stuff but to make things more simiple this is what has worked for me

1: Get your acne under control with Benzoyl peroxide 2.5%, 5% isn't any more effective on your face then 2.5% the key is not to irritate your skin a lot

2: eat more natural food...oatmeal, all natural peanut butter, gallon-half a gallon of water a day,stay away from soda every now and then its ok,

3: once your acne is under control and is not coming out as much go get retin-a to get rid of redmarks, and minor scars.

4: exercise this is good for the body.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Diet is not a factor per-say, I firmly believe and practice that you can anything but in moderation, including chocolate and chips and even the odd packet of crisps. Its when your diet consists of tinned/packaged branded foods that contain bad oils/ fats and stuff that is simply there that does you no good at all.

I mean check what you eat, packets, lables, e.t.c and you will see most food contains alot of shi* (granted it seems paranoid but the fact is it there, if you like it or not), that fresh food would not normally have.

Unless you go organic most pacgaged food contains so much junk it is unreal, but people dont notice it or dont care since its cheap.

Well even when people with acne change there diet to bland foods, these bland foods, usually pasta e.t.c contains alot of the gunk you really dont want going into your system.

I have been reading the guides on protiens e.t.c here and the food suggested is fresh quality foods that can only help you get healthier.

I eat on a morning for breakfast:
A Banana, an apple and maybe two satsumas, i find this refreshing and fast, you can eat on the go, but dont get me wrong i also eat fried eggs, bacon and other stuff when i feel like it.

When i say diet, there is no need to be anal, simply cut out MSG and without a doubt number one cut out hydrogenated oils from your diet NOW, this stuff is pure shi*. As for pop its got such a high suger content the stuff is almost as leathal, stay away from it, this can also mean fresh juices that are not really fresh and contain made from concentrate, these are normally full of sugers, even fresh juice contains alot of sugers and the actual fruit is far far better, but if you want a sugerie drink always choose juice over POP.

As for the fresh water comment, made me laugh, so its cool.

Just for the record, fresh water, green water, brown water, tap water, all is fine as long as it contains good ingredients, like for example green or white tea.

When you cut out sodas for a long time and then pick one back up, the suger in them is very noticable and actually makes one want to spit it out.

Most people have been fed diets of high suger foods so there tolerance lvls for suger is at a peak, so when its cut out or limited going back to the high suger foods makes one who watches what they eat almost puke, since it is almost like putting a spoonful of suger in your mouth and chewing ten times.

It maybe hard cutting out sugers, but not impossible, once done its very hard to go back.

Yes i do eat chocolate, cream, buns cakes, desserts e.t.c but in moderation, in very small moderation as this stuff is not really doing anything for you anway.

Learn to cook, meats with rice, vegatables and stuff! Easy to do and far better then what you get out of a packet anyway, fresh foods are the way to go, if you can, if not, organic if not that then limit the shi* that goes in as much as possible, but dont be anal.

I cant see protien powder causing spots or acne, no but there is a chance just make sure it is a good source and not bulked out with cheap cra*
if you cant get the other creams or have to wait, use the jojoba oil and BP it will still work alot better then BP on its own and is available almost at any health shop.
Ok, My diet is almost perfect. I am very anal about it. no suger except fruit, very organic, nothing packaged. Just whole grains, meat, eggs, fruit, veg, nuts, berries and lots of water

Diet and creams only minimising the simtoms of acne tho. The problem still exists. As soon as I go out late and drink only one beer. The next morning I have massive crators on my face.

Has anyone had any sucess with homeopathy, for anything? I'm trying it and it seem to be clearing it up. I've only just started tho.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
it didn't work for me
The post as been up for less then a week, you need to give this time.

At least 2weeks to see any benifits, also you need to use the vitamins and cut out the stuff i posted :D

I guarantee some people will see results over night!

Sylic Acid is good also, but better for controlling white heads, so if your getting alot of white heads use that now and again with this regieme or Retinol-A

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Ok, My diet is almost perfect. I am very anal about it. no suger except fruit, very organic, nothing packaged. Just whole grains, meat, eggs, fruit, veg, nuts, berries and lots of water

Diet and creams only minimising the simtoms of acne tho. The problem still exists. As soon as I go out late and drink only one beer. The next morning I have massive crators on my face.

Has anyone had any sucess with homeopathy, for anything? I'm trying it and it seem to be clearing it up. I've only just started tho.
I agree with the creams and I too was sceptical.

My life changed when I discovered a product called benzymicin Gel, this stuff as been the only thing to clear me and almost everyone else that have used it, but the supply is very poor so you can’t rely on it.

Do not underestimate the power of BP and erthymyicin these two combined WILL clear your face, with jojobo oil also, these 3 working together is like using a miracle cure, this as worked for almost everyone that I have suggested this regime to and I mean almost everyone.

Also i went out this weekend Fri and Sat, pulled a good few girls too :D
Never get it back with beer.

You do know it takes about 3 days for the process of a spot forming NOT overnight as some think.

So it was something done a few days back that caused that spot and not the beer the night before.

Takes a while for the pores to clog then form bacteria then get attacked by your immune system, this does not happen overnight mainly.

just to clear up another myth.
Granted you could form a white head e.t.c but big chunky buggers actually take a good while to get to that infected state.

blackheads are more the product of overnight forming

Also when you get your face in order, your pores get a chance to heal this is a great way to stop them coming back for more.

The science part, is your pores due to teenage years and having zits are damaged, bigger then normal, thus bacteria and infection gets in more.

If you notice spots normally come in the same place, this is the pore damaged, so reducing acne as a postive result (after a long time) of your pores healing and getting back to normal.

So these creams can be wheened off of.

I can apprecciate what works for some does not work for others, but i know this stuff as a very high success rate and i mean VERY HIGH.