Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The oddities of cold approaches?

LonelyGuy2k4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through various topics on cold approaches and I concluded that I need to practice on my people and talking skills, especially with the ladies. So I was thinking of a good opening line to introduce myself like "Do I know you from somewhere....blah blah blah...where are you from....then introduce myself", but I dunno what to do after that. I mean it seems weird to me to ask a women for her # or email address right after I introduce myself. Like is it good to chat it up a little bit then ask for their whatever? Sorry, Im new at this and I appreciate feedback. Alrighty, until next time.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feels awkward and weird eh? then you're not being yourself, stop it.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel uncomfortable about doing something different and stop, how do you ever change?

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DeathDealer
feels awkward and weird eh? then you're not being yourself, stop it.
Feels awkward and weird because you don't have the power and the skill, not because you're not being yourself.

LonelyGuy2k4

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not so much that I feel ackward because I will eventually get over it with practice. However, I am asking if it is an effective way to get a date by just bluntly asking for her number without knowing her at all or is it just a way to boost your confidence? Because I would be weirded out a bit if some random girl came up to me and asked me for my number.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a very legit question......
Try opening with: "You are beautiful I would like to get to know you" and then build up a rapport with her

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no, don't start cold pick ups with do i know you from somewhere... the sappy chick flick movie industry took that one from you a while back so everyone knows its b/s to cover your inner motives. On the other hand when you're too frank about your motives such as your beautiful and I like to get to know you... that's even more odd to a girl you've just met out of no where. What you should start out with is a favor or a question... ex. "Hey do you by anychance have a change for a 5? Her: yes, ::while she's getting change from her pocketbook/etc. compliment on her accessory or her pocketbook:: hey that's a cool pocket book you got there (smile) Her: thanks, yeah its blah blah, and then you ask another question from this point, i'm actually trying to find one for a present, do you know of any good places where I could find one just like that?"... and you get the point the conversation goes on and if you play your cards the right way, number close shouldn't be a problem.