"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The oddities of cold approaches?

LonelyGuy2k4

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I was looking through various topics on cold approaches and I concluded that I need to practice on my people and talking skills, especially with the ladies. So I was thinking of a good opening line to introduce myself like "Do I know you from somewhere....blah blah blah...where are you from....then introduce myself", but I dunno what to do after that. I mean it seems weird to me to ask a women for her # or email address right after I introduce myself. Like is it good to chat it up a little bit then ask for their whatever? Sorry, Im new at this and I appreciate feedback. Alrighty, until next time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
feels awkward and weird eh? then you're not being yourself, stop it.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
If you feel uncomfortable about doing something different and stop, how do you ever change?
 

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by DeathDealer
feels awkward and weird eh? then you're not being yourself, stop it.
Feels awkward and weird because you don't have the power and the skill, not because you're not being yourself.
 

LonelyGuy2k4

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2004
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Age
40
It's not so much that I feel ackward because I will eventually get over it with practice. However, I am asking if it is an effective way to get a date by just bluntly asking for her number without knowing her at all or is it just a way to boost your confidence? Because I would be weirded out a bit if some random girl came up to me and asked me for my number.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
That's a very legit question......
Try opening with: "You are beautiful I would like to get to know you" and then build up a rapport with her
 

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2002
Messages
759
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
USA
no, don't start cold pick ups with do i know you from somewhere... the sappy chick flick movie industry took that one from you a while back so everyone knows its b/s to cover your inner motives. On the other hand when you're too frank about your motives such as your beautiful and I like to get to know you... that's even more odd to a girl you've just met out of no where. What you should start out with is a favor or a question... ex. "Hey do you by anychance have a change for a 5? Her: yes, ::while she's getting change from her pocketbook/etc. compliment on her accessory or her pocketbook:: hey that's a cool pocket book you got there (smile) Her: thanks, yeah its blah blah, and then you ask another question from this point, i'm actually trying to find one for a present, do you know of any good places where I could find one just like that?"... and you get the point the conversation goes on and if you play your cards the right way, number close shouldn't be a problem.
 
Top