Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The obsession with foreign women is a fantasy tale cope

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have the height to ascend. :rolleyes: Of course, that is not always enough for a black man to ascend, as evidenced by @corrector, FaceAndLMS, Oreo Man, etc.
I am less than 6 feet (5'11) nd 41.2%bf. I cant benefit or cry about race with those stats. Like I said, I am a locationcel. If you have a really bad location (ie living situation) it kills everything.

If I lived in a decent condo by myself and had a nice job then its unlikely I would be single for long. The drive to meet women would be there. If you are taking care of very old parents and the home looks small and messy like a hurricane went through it then you arent going to be in a healthy frame conducive of meeting new women.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who was born in new York and raised in miami. And who has traveled to the caribbean in south america I could attest to the original poster that foreign girls are highly overrated maybe if this was the '90s the decade of the mail order bride but it's become very saturated nowadays. What is the price you guys have been offered to get married for visas if you don't mind me asking?

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who was born in new York
What part of NY. I lived in Queens for 36 years. I dealt with every race and who knows how many ethnicities of women, some foreign, some first gen. I never met one of any demographic that was so especially easy to deal with.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of NY. I lived in Queens for 36 years. I dealt with every race and who knows how many ethnicities of women, some foreign, some first gen. I never met one of any demographic that was so especially easy to deal with.
Brooklyn

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you found a really nice girl that you connected with and she saw you as her first priority, are you really going to tell her to kick rocks because Spin plates bro?
Spining Plates doesn't mean you kick a women to the road !! It also doesn't mean that you should have a rotation of 12 women at the ready for you to sleep with.

It means to have other things going on in your life so that you don't come across as a man with zero options and desperate !!!.

You create a lifestyle that suits you AND they (the women) will choose to be with you or not ! Build a castle and your princess/s will appear ! Just don't be too quickto promote any to the position of Queen to early !

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
least you could do is say why
You know how you have to do a “you’re not a robot” test to open an account on some websites? I feel like there should be a mandatory “you’re not a dumbass” IQ test before one is allowed to register on SS.

Watching “90 day fiancé” and forming opinions about foreign cultures on the basis of that show is next level retarded. Imagine someone from India or China watching a rap video and assuming that the people in it are typical/average Americans. That’s the equivalent of what the OP is doing.

Last edited:

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine someone from India or China watching a rap video and assuming that the people in it are typical/average Americans.
poor example, too ironic. but i get ya

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know how you have to do a “you’re not a robot” test to open an account on some websites? I feel like there should be a mandatory “you’re not a dumbass” IQ test before one is allowed to register on SS.

Watching “90 day fiancé” and forming opinions about foreign cultures on the basis of that show is next level retarded. Imagine someone from India or China watching a rap video and assuming that the people in it are typical/average Americans. That’s the equivalent of what the OP is doing.
Yeah but it's the equivalent of the whole mail order bride thing in the 90s

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously doubt you have the reading comprehension of a 5-year-old, so I am just going to assume you are trolling. You are literally have black face as your profile picture and campaigning for more site restrictions :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spining Plates doesn't mean you kick a women to the road !! It also doesn't mean that you should have a rotation of 12 women at the ready for you to sleep with.

It means to have other things going on in your life so that you don't come across as a man with zero options and desperate !!!.

You create a lifestyle that suits you AND they (the women) will choose to be with you or not ! Build a castle and your princess/s will appear ! Just don't be too quickto promote any to the position of Queen to early !
So what high-quality woman is going to be content with being third priority at best and a guy that sleeps around with multiple women?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what high-quality woman is going to be content with being third priority at best and a guy that sleeps around with multiple women?
In the short term any woman will tolerate this if she thinks she has a shot at the right guy. In the long term she will eventually leave if she can't get him to commit.

A man who isn't interested in long term commitment has to learn to let women go, even the really good ones.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the short term any woman will tolerate this if she thinks she has a shot at the right guy. In the long term she will eventually leave if she can't get him to commit.

A man who isn't interested in long term commitment has to learn to let women go, even the really good ones.
It is impossible to get the best experiences with women on a short-term fling basis. I have had plenty of one-night stands and decent first dates, but none of them compared to the experiences I had with girls I had actual investment in. At the end of the day, fling sex just becomes boring and tedious.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am less than 6 feet (5'11) nd 41.2%bf. I cant benefit or cry about race with those stats. Like I said, I am a locationcel. If you have a really bad location (ie living situation) it kills everything.

If I lived in a decent condo by myself and had a nice job then its unlikely I would be single for long. The drive to meet women would be there. If you are taking care of very old parents and the home looks small and messy like a hurricane went through it then you arent going to be in a healthy frame conducive of meeting new women.
My bad, I thought you were taller.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best seducers I know in my in-person life is a 5'5" guy. He has a triple digit notch count in a Western nation (USA). He's more of an outlier than anything but he does his seducing based on swiping and personality. He tends to get with batshiit crazy chicks, including some American single moms.
So he is a dumpster diver. :rolleyes:
MGTOWs are typically men sent to the rejection pile by women. No man who is an effective seducer identifies with the MGTOW movement.
"Roller" Steve Hoca says that MGTOW are True Force Loneliness men (i.e., Incels).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad, I thought you were taller.
You are really that sensitive about height? Height is the least of my concerns. I have an Italian cousin who is shorter than I am and he is no incel. Even @Hamurabimbi is short and has no issues getting women. Seriously, I put up a bunch of excuses of why I'm incel, and suggesting my location and living situation was dominant and all you could do was focus on my height?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are really that sensitive about height? Height is the least of my concerns. I have an Italian cousin who is shorter than I am and he is no incel. Even @Hamurabimbi is short and has no issues getting women. Seriously, I put up a bunch of excuses of why I'm incel, and suggesting my location and living situation was dominant and all you could do was focus on my height?
Height is desirable. But it’s not critical. The girl who approached me at the bar last night was a hair taller than me.