The obsession with foreign women is a fantasy tale cope

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been watching 90-day fiancé Uk and I just do not get how men in the manosphere can hype up foreign women so much. The one from Kazakhstan in particular is a fvcking bvtch and I would never want that thing in my house lol. Furthermore, the majority of my relationships have been with women not born in America so no I’m not speaking from inexperience: India (Kashmir), Poland, Australia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Japan. Here are the honest truths about dating a foreign woman.

1). Cultural Differences - These usually aren't a problem during the honeymoon phase, but after a few months, they start to become apparent. Even women from other western countries are going to be different. In reality, it is going to be you who has to suck it up and deal with the differences, especially if you want your woman to be as preserved as possible. Lastly, you may encounter conflicts with traditionalism. For instance, even if you are a right-wing American, you are liberal compared to a conservative from Iran, for example. It is not uncommon for an American to grow up in a healthy family environment and just not be into catering resources and time to family events & holidays. However, people from other cultures, like Iranians, tend to be more devoted to their traditional families.

2). They are women at the end of the day- Any guy that hypes of foreign women as this end all be all is either A). Selling you Snake Oil, B). A guy that cannot get laid and is just regurgitating shvt he listened/read, or C). Has never gone beyond a honeymoon phase with a foreign woman due to only interacting with them through transactional relationships or casual sex encounters. In reality, they are going to operate just like any other woman. If they like you than they will respect and care for you, if they do not like you then they will combative. Furthermore, they can be way worse than American women according to my experience, stories I read on the internet, and watching murder episodes on Investigation Discovery.

3). The End Goal of Marriage or a Long-Distance Relationship will always be staring you at gunpoint - Every non-citizen foreign girl I have dated has had Visa scares and paranoia about it being revoked. Even in the "90-day fiancé" show, they are always worried about Visa issues. Women with strong visas tend to be in college, career higher ups, established business owners, and academics. AKA The Women y'all complain about lol. Becoming an American citizen is not an easy task and can take even decades of living here to obtain. The easiest solution to this is through marriage, but that entails a strong commitment. Remember that strong family connection I mentioned in point 1? Yeah, now that's your family and responsibility now lol!

4). So why do I prefer to date non-American women? I am not going to lie to you and sell you this fairy tale myth of them being super submissive, non-combative, and etc. There are a lot of issues with these women, but I simply cannot emotionally connect with American women due to my roguish/vagabond personality and the negative racial history of this country. For example, American women tend to have interests outside Football, Kim Kardashian, making politics her main identity and consider Panda Express and Taco Bell as exotic. While I can meet a Chilean woman and have a better chance of having a conversation outside those topics. Yes, there's a huge chance that she does like Football and Kim Kardashian, but it is usually secondary or not her main focus. All I am trying to say is to remove the rose-colored lenses and snake oil cologne and smell the wonderful smell of reality.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
90-day fiancé seems like a fun study exercise. having dealt with many foreign ladies, i must concur. yet unlike you, western women are my bread and butter. especially when sprinkled with european sophistication a la francaise ou a la swisse. too much class to ignore. the foreign women these passport bros are chasing simply lack nuance. they may be feminine but they lack a certain finish.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
least you could do is say why
He is a either a young kid, a troll, or a manchild. He sounds like a passing person who detests the manhood here, or someone who had an account banned and is looking to enact vengeance with strawmans and ad hominens in every discussion. The first thing they did when they made an account here was begin spamming their advice as if they are king while attacking any member who disagreed. He presents himself as authority and has not once rescinded any of his posts to listen. With all the threads he has spammed constantly in creation, I've concluded through psychoanalysis that he is a young naive person or some anti-manhood ludite that has once again descended upon our forum.

But do not fret, we have taken care of people like this again and again. Nothing different about this one.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a either a young kid, a troll, or a manchild. He sounds like a passing person who detests the manhood here, or someone who had an account banned and is looking to enact vengeance with strawmans and ad hominens in every discussion. The first thing they did when they made an account here was begin spamming their advice as if they are king while attacking any member who disagreed. He presents himself as authority and has not once rescinded any of his posts to listen. With all the threads he has spammed constantly in creation, I've concluded through psychoanalysis that he is a young naive person or some anti-manhood ludite that has once again descended upon our forum.

But do not fret, we have taken care of people like this again and again. Nothing different about this one.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HaleyBaron logic, "OP does not agree with me so let me gaslight him". I mean come on man, I admire your sigs and Burr is my fav comic of all time but this is a legitimate enough discussion.

Drama aside, here is my take on the thread.

To any single guy out there claiming foreign women are better and Anglo women are as awful as the Manosphere claims, go to a major world class city, talk to hundreds (ideally thousands) of women, and then give your take.

If you have not done that, your opinion is irrelevant.

I have talked to hundreds of women across Miami and NYC and I can confidently say that when the playing field is leveled, women from certain cultures are even worse than Anglo women. If you need any look into how bad it can get, go to Sunny Isles in South Florida (@IKO69 and @MixedMutt00 can give their take on this) and talk to a Russian woman there. Date? NAW! I want a free handbag and for you to pay for my salon appointment before we even get to a date.

Latinas and EE get overhyped because some Manosphere loser who could not pull in the western world went to a starving country, had a few women become nice to him out of necessity and is now going around spreading garbage of how foreign women are better and appreciate masculinity.

No dude, she is nice to you because she needs that Green Card. She is nice because she needs that visa. She is nice because she actually has some use for you. Western women have no obligation or motive to be nice to you, they are set.

Look how quickly Maria or Olga become more prudish and rude than even the most militant feminist in The Bay Area once they realize there is no use for you. Better yet, go game in NYC and Miami, you will quickly learn to appreciate Anglo women fast.

Worst of all, "foreign" women combine traditional prudishness with western values when they become Americanized.

American women claim "strong woman" and all of that stuff but foreign women are worse. They will cling to "religion" and "Christianity" or being a "Catholic" or whatever along with expecting a man to be a "gentleman" and pay for all of their crap. They take that and combine it with prudishness and not putting out as easy. If you think American women are bad with this, go deal with a traditional Latina who has no use for you for even a Visa or Green Card. You will see what I am getting at.

And get off your lazy bum and cook your own meals man.

So many of these Manosphere bums say "cook me a meal" or "I want a woman who cooks for me". Why not get off your lazy bum, learn how to cook, and provide for yourself loser? This is not to any user on here but just any losers out there claiming they want a "traditional" woman. You are not a traditionally masculine man if you are crying about western women day in and day out.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HaleyBaron logic, "OP does not agree with me so let me gaslight him". I mean come on man, I admire your sigs and Burr is my fav comic of all time but this is a legitimate enough discussion.
Jesse, you are also in the same boat as Cornbread so I am not surprised you came in to defend him. You both come from a position of defeat and have yet to learn anything about RP or any masculine supportive thing. Every post and thread is always another complaint for the next day, as if none of you have absorbed anything that has been said. And you've been here long enough to not have any excuses.

This has nothing to do with drama. This thread is just yet another bad mark in Cornbread's thread per week spam.

Why make this topic unless you were here to attack, not to discuss.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesse, you are also in the same boat as Cornbread so I am not surprised you came in to defend him. You both come from a position of defeat and have yet to learn anything about RP or any masculine supportive thing. Every post and thread is always another complaint for the next day, as if none of you have absorbed anything that has been said. And you've been here long enough to not have any excuses.

This has nothing to do with drama. This thread is just yet another bad mark in Cornbread's thread per week spam.

absurd much

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have one of the biggest cold approach and field report threads on this forum of me going out, taking action, and talking to women. When is the last time you did anything like that? I have met the "Godfather" of the Red Pill himself and spoken to him in person, when did you do anything like that?

The RP for the large part is BS junior.

No, that hot girl that rejected you in college won't "hit the wall" at 35 or 40, she will always have her fair share of suitors.

No, there is not a mythical place where you can have your 1st world living standard but also have women that bake you cakes and are your little slaves.

And no, you won't magically wake up at 30 and be a higher value man because you hit 30, you have to put the work. I suggest you focus more on you and your own life, especially your own game, rather than involving yourself in nonsense forum drama.

No ill will here, I just find your attack on OP and on me unwarranted.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have one of the biggest cold approach and field report threads on this forum of me going out, taking action, and talking to women. When is the last time you did anything like that? I have met the "Godfather" of the Red Pill himself and spoken to him in person, when did you do anything like that?

The RP for the large part is BS junior.

No, that hot girl that rejected you in college won't "hit the wall" at 35 or 40, she will always have her fair share of suitors.

No, there is not a mythical place where you can have your 1st world living standard but also have women that bake you cakes and are your little slaves.

And no, you won't magically wake up at 30 and be a higher value man because you hit 30, you have to put the work. I suggest you focus more on you and your own life, especially your own game, rather than involving yourself in nonsense forum drama.

No ill will here, I just find your attack on OP and on me unwarranted.
And you constantly are asking basic questions like "How do I get a SNL one night stand" or "are local women a waste of time" or "Cold approach experts, can you answer some questions."

This doesn't make authority by any stretch of the imagination. What I find troublesome is your history of opposition to basic manosphere stuff and me having to address it with you and others that had the same mindset in this forum. I do not consider myself some jedi master of these things. What I dislike is that I know of the few who sit on this forum letting loose a lot of demotivational stuff. This means new and still learning members are going to get the wrong advice, so users like myself try to help curb that right away.

Threads like this is only adding to that perception.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you constantly are asking basic questions like "How do I get a SNL one night stand" or "are local women a waste of time" or "Cold approach experts, can you answer some questions."
All of which have generated useful discussion that can help out men on the forum. Even guys who are great are constantly trying to improve, hear other perspectives, and new views rather than just doing things one way. This helps guys trying to get better with game far more than "western women are evil" and "be alfa bro".

It would benefit you to drop the ego and obsession with the posting history of other users. If you obsessed as much about getting good and improving as you do with posting histories of other users, you'd probably be a RP role model. Lead by example @HaleyBaron.

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
this

Drama aside, here is my take on the thread.

To any single guy out there claiming foreign women are better and Anglo women are as awful as the Manosphere claims, go to a major world class city, talk to hundreds (ideally thousands) of women, and then give your take.

If you have not done that, your opinion is irrelevant.

I have talked to hundreds of women across Miami and NYC and I can confidently say that when the playing field is leveled, women from certain cultures are even worse than Anglo women. If you need any look into how bad it can get, go to Sunny Isles in South Florida (@IKO69 and @MixedMutt00 can give their take on this) and talk to a Russian woman there. Date? NAW! I want a free handbag and for you to pay for my salon appointment before we even get to a date.

Latinas and EE get overhyped because some Manosphere loser who could not pull in the western world went to a starving country, had a few women become nice to him out of necessity and is now going around spreading garbage of how foreign women are better and appreciate masculinity.

No dude, she is nice to you because she needs that Green Card. She is nice because she needs that visa. She is nice because she actually has some use for you. Western women have no obligation or motive to be nice to you, they are set.

Look how quickly Maria or Olga become more prudish and rude than even the most militant feminist in The Bay Area once they realize there is no use for you. Better yet, go game in NYC and Miami, you will quickly learn to appreciate Anglo women fast.

Worst of all, "foreign" women combine traditional prudishness with western values when they become Americanized.

American women claim "strong woman" and all of that stuff but foreign women are worse. They will cling to "religion" and "Christianity" or being a "Catholic" or whatever along with expecting a man to be a "gentleman" and pay for all of their crap. They take that and combine it with prudishness and not putting out as easy. If you think American women are bad with this, go deal with a traditional Latina who has no use for you for even a Visa or Green Card. You will see what I am getting at.

And get off your lazy bum and cook your own meals man.

So many of these Manosphere bums say "cook me a meal" or "I want a woman who cooks for me". Why not get off your lazy bum, learn how to cook, and provide for yourself loser? This is not to any user on here but just any losers out there claiming they want a "traditional" woman. You are not a traditionally masculine man if you are crying about western women day in and day out.
these takes are invaluable

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All of which have generated useful discussion that can help out men on the forum. Even guys who are great are constantly trying to improve, hear other perspectives, and new views rather than just doing things one way. This helps guys trying to get better with game far more than "western women are evil" and "be alfa bro".

It would benefit you to drop the ego and obsession with the posting history of other users. If you obsessed as much about getting good and improving as you do with posting histories of other users, you'd probably be a RP role model. Lead by example @HaleyBaron.
If it was meant to generate useful discussion, it will be less about you and more about opening discussion of ways to handle these things. Prime example, your incapability of getting girls into ONS and cities where women should be flowing into your hands with the right game. It's one thing if you were creating a book or making big articles, but you're not. The threads are basically shower thoughts.

I don't want to be RP model. That's not my goal [this is another reason your views are skewed. You view people as if they are trying to be authoritarian]. I'm here to keep the discussions congruent and culling all the bad actors.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry fellas but @HaleyBaron is correct on this one. There are too many overly authoritarian advice threads ("here are the honest truths") made by inexperienced members spamming the forum with their *VIEWS* and not real world experience, because let's face it, anyone that has to put a disclaimer ("this is not coming from inexperience....") at the beginning in an attempt to validate their statements comes off as barely believable.

It's threads like this that make this forum useless and unrewarding for newer/younger members and uninteresting for mature/experienced members.

The only resolution is to have the mods review threads before they get posted, although I doubt they would have time for that, but it would raise the quality of this forum significantly.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like really, who opens a thread with:

I’ve been watching 90-day fiancé Uk and I just do not get how men in the manosphere can hype up foreign women so much
The only people who watch that have been women, and men who study it for research. And I know Cornbread is not a researcher based on their temperament. Imagine the person who would type such a thing, and the images you might invoke are:
  • Angry woman
  • White knight defender
  • A very young person that is too encased in the feminine as a cope of insecurity

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it was meant to generate useful discussion, it will be less about you and more about opening discussion of ways to handle these things. Prime example, your incapability of getting girls into ONS and cities where women should be flowing into your hands with the right game. It's one thing if you were creating a book or making big articles, but you're not. The threads are basically shower thoughts.

I don't want to be RP model. That's not my goal [this is another reason your views are skewed. You view people as if they are trying to be authoritarian]. I'm here to keep the discussions congruent and culling all the bad actors.

In all fairness man, you are not @Serenity @logicallefty @Atom Smasher @BackInTheGame78 or really any of the mods.

As for my threads, I admit that even when I have had results in the past, I want to continue to get better and learn from the best on this forum (which there are plenty of).

You have a lot of free time on your hands to keep threads other posters put up. I hope you put that to good use and live a productive life instead. Best wishes to you man, go make 2023 your b1tch.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a lot of free time on your hands to keep threads other posters put up. I hope you put that to good use and live a productive life instead.
You're doing it again.