Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got dumped 2 weeks ago after 7 year relationship.... the last 10 months long distance.

My biggest surprise is that she hasn't contacted me at all after this time (2 weeks). I've seen her conversations with her friends where she asks them "Is it okay I haven't said anything to him yet?" and they just tell her "That's excellent! He'll get the message that its finally over!"

She will be coming back to town in 2 weeks. When she dumped me, she said she should meet for coffee at this time. At first I thought I would and show her how alpha and unaffected I was, but after reconsidering it......I'm not going to.

She might text and call a lot, and may even turn up at my house if I just ignore. Don't want to deal with that. Then again, she probably doesn't care that much and I'm probably over thinking things.

Mornings seem to be the worst part. Waking up with that lingering pain. It's like I don't want to accept reality and wish I could wake up in another situation where she is with me. The pain seems to subside during the day and usually channels into dislike for that total b!tch.

I always thought she had a thing for this guy from work. Two months after moving to the country town, I visited her and caught her deleting text messages in front of me between them. I raged, but she explained she was just asking him for relationship advice about us. I was stupid enough to buy it. I would always keep an eye on their Facebook interactions, and always try to check her messages on her phone secretly when I visited her. They definitely seemed to be a bit too buddy-buddy for my liking. She would message him more than me.

The funny thing is that the guy is like 5'5 manlet and I'm 6'2. But the guy has Facebook photos with just tons of girls with him in every pic and seems very "charismatic". Anyway, a couple of times I found out she lied about going to dinner with him when she said she went with a group of people. I raged again, but she explained that she didn't tell me because she "knew I'd get angry and that they are just friends."

I then got told how I was so possessive and controlling and that she should be able to be friends with whoever she wants. Well, now here's the irony - I now see after the break up a Facebook convo which took place 2 weeks before she dumped me where her friends are encouraging her to date this manlet and saying how great he is - even linking her to articles saying how "Short Guys Make Better Lovers". Makes me want to smash their ****ing skulls in to be honest. How dare she accuse me of that when I was right!

I really don't love her any more. But I feel I want to "Get back at her". Not violently. Just I want to "win" the break up. Everyone says "just be the better person"....yeah that's fine.....but is there anything I can actively do? How do I make her suffer? How do I make her regret her decision? How do I make her cry like a baby the way she made me cry?

Any insight is much appreciated.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
The funny thing is that the guy is like 5'5 manlet and I'm 6'2. But the guy has Facebook photos with just tons of girls with him in every pic and seems very "charismatic".
No, you are funny.It hurts you such 'inferior' guy is getting ***** ? Why you focus on height ? Height is not 100% of success in life. I'm 5.5 and I kick ass and old day long I see tall losers doing ****ty jobs or with ugly girlfriends.You answered yourself already - guy has charisma which is overwritting his height.

You think you are tall and you are entitled for *****.You are not.It's like Elliot Rodger who thought he is rich and handsome and by this entitled to every ***** he wants.Being tall helps getting *****es a lot but it isnt everything.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
spax said:
I really don't love her any more. But I feel I want to "Get back at her". Not violently. Just I want to "win" the break up. Everyone says "just be the better person"....yeah that's fine.....but is there anything I can actively do? How do I make her suffer? How do I make her regret her decision? How do I make her cry like a baby the way she made me cry?

Any insight is much appreciated.

There is only one way.Give best of yourself.Become God.Become rich.Become ripped.Go and **** pretty girls and post their pictures on FB.

Ex want you to be looser.
She needs you to be a looser to make sure they did right choice.

This is how you win.This is how you make her suffer.By becoming more valueable than you were before breakup.

Get a ****ing GRIP and do it.Increase your value.

Think of yourself like a stock. You value decreased and you got dumped to trash.But nothing hurts more finding out somebody dumped GOLD.

Imagine selling early Microsoft or Apple stocks and then living all life in regret.Increase your value.Make her suffer for lifetime.

All women are golddiggers, they want to know they have best goods, and it will hurt them as **** if they will find they dumped GOLD.

BECOME GOLD.MAKE HER SUFFER.WIN.

YeeZus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw my EX 15 mins back. As soon as she saw me she just put her head down and walked past me. Huh!?

petitefri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, for anyone who read my last post, I have an update. And for those who don't remember: ex dumped me on the phone in June for lots of reasons( he isn't ready for a relationship, he doesn't want long distance, I complain too much, he doesn't wanna hurt me and lots more). That was after 6 months into the relationship. Well I went no contact but then contacted him after 4 months and we kept texting for 2 months atleast 6 times a day.
So he came to help me move to my new flat on the 28th of oct. we spent that night at a hotel since my flat wasn't ready - but no sex. Next day we had s chat about the break up and it was a lot of emotions and we were both crying while saying goodbyes and he still reminded me he isn't ready for a relationship. Well, we had a a chat that night and the next day and then I went ghost on him.
He sent a few text but I didn't reply.
Out of a blue today I get this EMAIL:

Hey,

How's things? Hope you've settled in OK at your new place? I dont know if you got my text but I had a good holiday and got back last week.

Off to Poland on Monday! anyway just been thinking about you and hope you're ok.
(His name) x
Any advice?

Noyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
petitefri said:
Hi guys, for anyone who read my last post, I have an update. And for those who don't remember: ex dumped me on the phone in June for lots of reasons( he isn't ready for a relationship, he doesn't want long distance, I complain too much, he doesn't wanna hurt me and lots more). these are all bad excuses, trust me when I say this, if you love the other person, you will put up with their baggage That was after 6 months into the relationship. Well I went no contact but then contacted him after 4 months and we kept texting for 2 months atleast 6 times a day. bad idea, he has his cake and is eating it, I bet you he's lying to your face while he has some other relationship or having sex with some other female.
So he came to help me move to my new flat on the 28th of oct. we spent that night at a hotel since my flat wasn't ready - but no sex. Next day we had s chat about the break up and it was a lot of emotions and we were both crying while saying goodbyes and he still reminded me he isn't ready for a relationship. Again horrid excuse and of course you still have emotions, but he is more over it than you are, it's not genuine in his behalf, don't believe these crocodile tears Well, we had a a chat that night and the next day and then I went ghost on him.
He sent a few text but I didn't reply.
Out of a blue today I get this EMAIL:

Hey,

How's things? Hope you've settled in OK at your new place? I dont know if you got my text but I had a good holiday and got back last week.

Off to Poland on Monday! anyway just been thinking about you and hope you're ok. please die in a fire
(His name) x
Any advice?
Thoughts in bold

I'd say this guy is straight up playing you. You are showing him attention that he needs for his ego and he's probably getting over things easier, stop talking to him.

Last edited:

petitefri

Don Juan
Reaction score
Noyou said:
Thoughts in bold

I'd say this guy is straight up playing you. You are showing him attention that he needs for his ego and he's probably getting over things easier, stop talking to him.
Thanks noyou , I haven't spoken to him since the last time you advice me not to. It's been almost a month. I just went ghost on him. He sent texts which I didn't reply to any and now he choosed to send an email instead.
I guess I will stay in the dark.

K_architect

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up in april this year with my ex because of LTR problems. Couple weeks later she was together with some dude she apparently had on the backburner all this time. Did some AFC getting back together bull**** but when that didnt work out i went NC.

In September after 3 months when she returned because her job didnt work out, she called and we had a walk discussed, hugged and made-out. She wanted to stay with the new guy but apparently didn't consider making out cheating.

So after beeing all warm that day, 2 weeks later she wanted to come by my place to get some of her stuff. Me of course expecting more of the same.... she turned completely ice queen on me.

The day after, she calls me goes all friendly funny and joking. because we still had to make some arrangements for stuff that really didn't need arranging. So arranged the stuff and didnt contact her after that.

This was in September, and i have been bettering myself, reducing my bodyfat, sleeping with different women, working on my career and having my work be part of an exposition. Basically being so busy with fun stuff that i stopped thinking about her for a while. And was finally able to quit the social media stalking. (2months now yay!!)

However im still friends with her brother, so friday i heard the new guy was now staying at their place (he is from abroad). I barely responded to this but to be frank it bothered me alot more then i was expecting. I have been thinking about her for the past 2 days as a result. Havent been fb stalking but she has been on my mind mostly when i wake up or go to bed.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was visiting the hospital for a checkup, walking down the hallway with my Staff Sargent uniform and Porsche sunglasses, holding my head up high, broad shoulders, noticing her passing right in front of me and not even changing my facial expression nor giving her a chance to even stare at me.
She became silent as a mouse as she passed me for the second time with her boyfriend, carefully turned away from me when standing in line for the coffee machine, trying her best to distance herself away from her inferior new boyfriend. Bodylanguage says it all, *****.

She's not as pretty as she was in my mind. Also, the fact her boyfriend looks like he's 15 years old at most although being 26 kinda helps.

I'm starting to realize that all that's left of her is a little parasite stuck somewhere inside of me, once I discard it, I will be fully healed.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm completly healed, it took 6 months of wort heartbreak in my life.I connected all the dots ... damn ... I wish I would find this forum earier.

It's classic ...

-branchswing
-other guy was involved, just right after she removed me from FB she posted happy pictures with him but I was AFC then I didnt suspect my 'princess' could **** the other guy while planning to dump me, now all her strange behaviour starts to make sense.
-she must know him while still being with me, tested water with him, in the meantime took 'revenge' on me for my sins
-when she clicked with the guy dumped me brutally
- she changed one month before breakup, started to disrespect,more verbally agressive, I didnt get it then, the other guy was already waiting, she
started to look for excuses for breakup and to make it look it is my fault,she was very confident and directly said im not the only one who will love her

She was kind of that ones that always look for 'better deal', she was divorced twice.It was big red flag which I ignored.

I used to miss her and obsess but now it's all gone.I don't miss this slut anymore, I hit the gym I look and feel better, women do notice,my morale is top.I wish I need about branchswinging earlier ) we guys almost never do so it's not our mind, we blame and crucify ourself when often there is just other guy involved.

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
As it that time of year.

I just wanted to know your guys take on this:

I've been on strict no contact (again) since September. With Xmas around the corner I wanted to know your take on this guys.

I am no way going to contact my ex at all over xmas/new year however what if she contacts me , even with a simple message?:confused:

I'll be honest, I probably won't even reply. Thing is, we broke up in April, I went NC until August when I broke it to contact her and we met up a few times. I basically put it on the line and told her I wanted us to get back together. Obviously it didn't work, she just wanted me in her life as a friend..er not going to happen.

Last time I saw her I gave her the engagement ring back and barely spoke a word to her and since then I haven't contacted her at all:box:

I even ignored her birthday last week even though it was hard not to contact her so I know I can do Xmas without contacting her...Anyway I just wanted your take on this!

Darrenez

Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Obviously you are not to respond and should block her #.

Don't have her number and I don't know it off by heart so that's okay. If she does it maybe by Facebook then I will still ignore her like a boss:eek:

SorrowKnight

Reaction score
First post here, 7 day of Nc ... last time we met we agreed to stay friends and talk every Sunday and see once a week, since dat promise i haven't contacted at all and i am so tempted to stalk her FB profile... pwff i'm getting crazy here, and btw did any of ur exe's told ya that she is afraid to leave you coz she might want to get back with you, all of this While you are still in the relationship??!?! how weird is that?

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SorrowKnight said:
btw did any of ur exe's told ya that she is afraid to leave you coz she might want to get back with you, all of this While you are still in the relationship??!?! how weird is that?
It's deep fear of every woman to miss 'the good catch'

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnyTheArrow said:
It's deep fear of every woman to miss 'the good catch'
Precisely, and for that very reason, following a break up, the best revenge is to become that good catch - not for her of course, for you and for the lucky lady/ladies who will follow after your ex.

StuffofLegends

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't posted in a long time but just wanted to say that I haven't had too because I'm completely over the ex! :D I don't feel like I'm the best at giving advice but I did just want to encourage anyone going thru NC that you will make it and if you focus on bettering yourself the new you produced will ooze with awesomeness!!! It took me 6 months to fully heal and recover so hang in there! I've been dating other women but nobody I'm really willing to be exclusive with. I'm just enjoying being single and having fun in life :)

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SorrowKnight said:
u got my attention, please give me more details on this "good catch" :D
Just be tall,rich,handsome,funny,smart,confident and have amazing body :cheer: