The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Blackmesa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 13!

I feel I am near getting over her. Tried thinking of how to get some new plates to spin got her out of my head a bit. And after seeing the world of possibilities I have when I become the guy I want to be, it doesn't bothers me at all. She's just some tepid flower on the garden, there's still a lot more to see!

Regards,

Blackmesa

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jarednicholls said:
Alright I am a previous practitioner of the No Contact method I know know it works. I was left heartbroken once and was it literal shambles all I wanted to do was go back to sleep because that's the only place I didn't feel her, and even a few nights when I dreamt of her was worse. Now because of the no contact rule I am able to talk to her on a completely plutonic level and am so happy she found a guy she is happy with.
But now I have been heartbroken again ... Although it was only three months I loved this girl a lot and really say my near future with her. Up until the end she would tell me she loves me and frankly completely led me on ie long distance couple apps, weekend vacation , plans to visit. But as soon as she had space ( we attend university together and left for a month or so of the summer ) she endeed it and left me desperate ... For about 2 days I was left dumbfounded on what was going in because she was barely even talking to me.
I know what I need to do and I am starting it ... I Jared Nicholls am starting the no contact challenge on May 22nd 2013 ... Wish me luck boys and good luck to all the other men out there on the road I recovery
Newsflash; it's allready 2014. ;)

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I miss her touch. I really liked how warm her body was when we were intimate, it was like putting a hot towel all over me...

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
I miss her touch. I really liked how warm her body was when we were intimate, it was like putting a hot towel all over me...

Snap out of it. She probably is nothing special, your mind is just playing trick on you.

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 38

Right I need some advice and feedback;

Left the country to go on a trip, when landing there was insane turbulance. horrible really. and throughout i kept thinking, if i died now what would have been the point of doing all this challenge and self-improvement? I clearly still love this girl and even 38 days later I can't get her off my head. I'm in the same country now where we broke up and I chased her around so there are many memories here. I feel like crap. I have a meeting tomorrow and its 12:30 AM. I don't know what to do. Fvck this sh*t, i wanna contact her and be friends. But experience and what everyone tells me is contrary to how I feel.

Reading the 48 laws of power and it just has me thinking "this is too many games!" why can't we all just get along. i fvcking hate negativity and this is has been a negative 38 days + more

fvck fvck fvck fvck!

beatjunkie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 38

Right I need some advice and feedback;

Left the country to go on a trip, when landing there was insane turbulance. horrible really. and throughout i kept thinking, if i died now what would have been the point of doing all this challenge and self-improvement? I clearly still love this girl and even 38 days later I can't get her off my head. I'm in the same country now where we broke up and I chased her around so there are many memories here. I feel like crap. I have a meeting tomorrow and its 12:30 AM. I don't know what to do. Fvck this sh*t, i wanna contact her and be friends. But experience and what everyone tells me is contrary to how I feel.

Reading the 48 laws of power and it just has me thinking "this is too many games!" why can't we all just get along. i fvcking hate negativity and this is has been a negative 38 days + more

fvck fvck fvck fvck!

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeatJunkie,

Yeah It never feel right at first. But give it more time my friend. There are things that can play as an emotional trigger and set you back a little, like now.
That why you get rid of all the things that can make you think about her.
Obviously, you can't get rid of everything.

But if you look at the overall picture, I bet you feel better compared to the first days.
It's completely normal to feel down. But hey, I also bet that those downtimes doesn't last as long as it was before right ?
It's a clear sign of healing, my friend. Give it time and soon you won't get those downtimes anymore. You will get more like a feel of nostalgia or something... and then, you will wake up one day, completely healed and stronger. You'll be a better man and you will be happier.

The worst thing you can do is to contact her. Because THAT certainly will set you back a lot more. Believe me and everyone here. It will be worst, I guarantee you that.

Stay strong in those moments my friend and you'll become a fortress. You are worthy of love and you'll find a better woman.

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
BeatJunkie,

She does not want to be with you , she broke up with you . What is the point of contacting her . As far as being friends, don't kid yourself. you still love her and friendship is a silly idea because you will get hurt again.

Noyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
BeatJunkie,

She does not want to be with you , she broke up with you . What is the point of contacting her . As far as being friends, don't kid yourself. you still love her and friendship is a silly idea because you will get hurt again.
Even if you don't have feelings for her anymore, I still wouldn't be friends with her. She probably left you in the most cowardly way, why would you want that in a friend? or lover? or even in a person?!

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big tip to everyone still in the circle of pain and depression:

For the past week I started taking the following supplements EVERY day:
x5 Herbalifeline Omega 3 (~2.7gr of Omega 3)
500mg L-Carnitine

These supplements are a combination of the BEST anti-depressants you can get naturally. I take other supplements as well but they're for general health and muscle building.

I feel so much better. Depression seems far away, and I barely even think of the ex, maybe 2-3 times a day when she used the be on my mind 24/7 (she even used to visit me in my dreams, wtf? Now I dream about beautiful ladies!)

There are countless researches regarding omega 3 and l-carnitine:
http://www.med.nyu.edu/content?ChunkIID=21450
In preliminary trials, acetyl-L-carnitine has shown some promise for treatment of depression or dysthymia (a milder condition related to depression).
Carnitine has shown promise for improving male sexual function . One double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 120 subjects compared a combination of propionyl-L-carnitine (2 g per day) and acetyl-L-carnitine (2 g per day) against testosterone for the treatment of male aging symptoms (sexual dysfunction, depression, and fatigue). 81 The results indicated that both testosterone and carnitine improved erectile function, mood, and fatigue, as compared to placebo.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100621111238.htm
The use of Omega-3 supplements is effective among patients with major depression who do not have anxiety disorders
These two supplements are dirt cheap, about 20-50$ to a bottle of Omega 3 depending on the country and quantity bought, make sure you pick the highest quality ie Herbalifeline or something similar since cheaper, lower quality contains PCB, mercury and other poisons which higher quality fish oil does not contain, and about 10-15$ to a bottle of L-carnitine, you can buy generic as it is an amino acid.
Try it for a month or two, see how you feel!

Dtsm3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brothers, need your advice.

When going out with my short term ex, I became friends with one of her (male) friends.

Since splitting up I don't speak to her but I do speak to him. My concern is that anything I talk to him about goes back to her. He knew her for years, and me for a few months.

Whats your thoughts?

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dtsm3,

No contact doesn't mean you don't talk to her.
It means you cut EVERY flows of information between you and her. That's the true form of NC and the most effective way to heal.

Read at some earlier post (vegaFan I think) when his friend talked about her and how that set him back again.

Best of luck

Shaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Induced Drag said:
Dtsm3, I would bet that whatever you say about her is getting back to her.
^^^ this
Yeah, I bet that he is some kind of an orbiter that tries to get in her pants and use you. So everything you tell him will reach her, with some deformation in the process to make you look bad.

Cut the ties my friend

arjunck

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay.. so i broke the no contact rule for three ****ing days.. back to square one.. she wanted to see me and i did like a ****ing imp.. what the **** is wrong with me?? i did everything to stay no contact for 12 ****ing days.. it was hard.. but i did it.. now that i broke it i feel like a ****ing chump.. starting over.. day one i guess..:/

Colette

Don Juan
Reaction score
arjunck said:
okay.. so i broke the no contact rule for three ****ing days.. back to square one.. she wanted to see me and i did like a ****ing imp.. what the **** is wrong with me?? i did everything to stay no contact for 12 ****ing days.. it was hard.. but i did it.. now that i broke it i feel like a ****ing chump.. starting over.. day one i guess..:/

So do you actually meet her? how did it go and why you feel like a **** now?

arjunck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colette said:
So do you actually meet her? how did it go and why you feel like a **** now?

Yes.. I met her last tuesday.. We kissed and everything seemed normal.. Texted her for a while.. Then felt like a chump when she said that we did not get back together but we could talk about it.. ****!!

Firjah

Don Juan
Reaction score
day 4.

I do feel more calm, but it kind of hurts that she seems to be okay,
she doesn't try to call me to my new number, neither tries to email me, yesterday we met at cafeteria i was drinking a coke and we sat together she ate her fruit and started to tell me about her soccer games, the hits she received, what she was going to do in the afternoon, we were there for an hour, her ex was just some tables away and she didn't care that she saw us together, she was sounding all excited like if we were friends again, like if we did never had a fight and started to send me emails about random stuff, not lovely then would stop replying to me, today she is acting not short but asking me if i still want water then taking forever to reply to me

she is going to interviews for a new work, seems like she will get it.

i don't know what i feel anymore, it's been 6 months since we broke up, last night all those memories started to came up