Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl close to the end of 2011..
more then 1 year of no contact..
Meanwhile i deleted my facebook account
august 2013 she sends me a sms message: "my new number, (her name)"

After that, i changed my mobile number.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
San said:
Met this girl close to the end of 2011..

more then 1 year of no contact..

Meanwhile i deleted my facebook account

august 2013 she sends me a sms message: "my new number, (her name)"

After that i changed my mobile number.

yeh at some point they always come back.... mine came back 2 or 3 times

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
yeh at some point they always come back.... mine came back 2 or 3 times
and,.. how did that turn out for you?

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
San said:
and,.. how did that turn out for you?

how did that turn out??? disaster... trust me it never works out.

some woman are just seriously screwed up.. they do not change.... they don't need to change, as the good looking ones have so many other options to turn to.

they come back & after the honeymoon period is over, they resort back to there usual self...

i,m sure some of you guys may have had a good woman in your life & it all went wrong... in my case she was just toxic... simple as that!

these woman you have to break the addiction & just keep runnning, before you lose your sanity!!

San

Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:

some woman are just seriously screwed up.. they do not change.... they don't need to change, as the good looking ones have so many other options to turn to.

they come back & after the honeymoon period is over, they resort back to there usual self...

i,m sure some of you guys may have had a good woman in your life & it all went wrong... in my case she was just toxic... simple as that!

these woman you have to break the addiction & just keep runnning, before you lose your sanity!!

Women come in all shapes and sizes.
I've had and have my fair share of female beauty..and feminity..
Surely by now we should be able to discern real /fading/interest vs fake..
you can use bodylanguage as a tool.. :rock:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:

Same experience here. My ex broke up with me towards the beginning of the year. She wrote me a 12 page letter explaining why and how much she loved me, then started asking to meet up and get back together. We got back together, but she expected me to make some changes.

I'd been quite "selfish" (aka a challenge, an alpha male, a DJ) up to that point, but she said she needed to see a more responsible and committed side of me.

Like a sucker, I gave in completely and the more I gave, the more she took and the less grateful and respectful she was.

I started the relationship as an exemplary DJ/Alpha male. I seduced her, she fell head over heels in love with me early into the relationship and couldn't get enough of me. By the end of the relationship I was a downtrodden little lapdog, barely getting anything from the relationship and her interest plummeted.

Getting back together was the biggest mistake I made because nothing had changed!

This is what I keep trying to tell guys after they've broken up. There are reasons your relationship broke down. Until you can identify and truly put those reasons right and rebuild yourself to the man you were at the beginning of the relationship, there's absolutely no point in talking to your ex and zero chance of getting back what you once had.

I also dumped a previous ex and got back with her a month later. Once again, the same sh1t was occurring and I remembered why I dumped her. She cheated on me later that same year.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Same experience here. My ex broke up with me towards the beginning of the year. She wrote me a 12 page letter explaining why and how much she loved me, then started asking to meet up and get back together. We got back together, but she expected me to make some changes.

I'd been quite "selfish" (aka a challenge, an alpha male, a DJ) up to that point, but she said she needed to see a more responsible and committed side of me.

Like a sucker, I gave in completely and the more I gave, the more she took and the less grateful and respectful she was.

I started the relationship as an exemplary DJ/Alpha male. I seduced her, she fell head over heels in love with me early into the relationship and couldn't get enough of me. By the end of the relationship I was a downtrodden little lapdog, barely getting anything from the relationship and her interest plummeted.

Getting back together was the biggest mistake I made because nothing had changed!

This is what I keep trying to tell guys after they've broken up. There are reasons your relationship broke down. Until you can identify and truly put those reasons right and rebuild yourself to the man you were at the beginning of the relationship, there's absolutely no point in talking to your ex and zero chance of getting back what you once had.

I also dumped a previous ex and got back with her a month later. Once again, the same sh1t was occurring and I remembered why I dumped her. She cheated on me later that same year.

jariel your story & my story is very much alike... by the way jariel this is (soulforge) i had to set up a new account lol

yes this is true... when i first met my ex, for the first 8 months of the relationship, i was spinning plates & was not giving my ex any love or serious commitment... she was so much more respectful & the sex was just great...

then one day, out of the blue... she dumped me... she said i was not commiting to her & she wanted a real relationship from me.

so i took her back, as i believed it could work out if i showed her that i care & i can give her some commitment.

guess what?? from that point on, it went all down hill... she took me for granted, she knew i had feelings for her & she started to play on this... even used this against me!

over time, these woman grind you down, because you have formed some emotional attatchment to them & they will use this against you.. mercilessly

so it seems to me, the only way to make a relationship work with a woman like this, is to make yourself unattainable?

keep spinning plates?

do not get emotionally attatched? leave your emotions out

is it even possible to have a meaningful relationship with a woman like this? i mean how can you live with or marry a girl, where you cannot afford to get emotionaly attatched?

where you have keep spinning plates & make yourself unattainable?

i think a commited relationship would be out of the question... am i right?

bateman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
happy 2014 bvtches!

I am so relieved that the holidays are over. My ex didn't call or text at midnight but I had a great night anyway.

went to a friends house and walked in the door pleasantly surprised by a 3 to 1 girl guy ratio at his party. talked to every girl at the party.

I am embarrassed to say this but driving over to my friends place I did the talk to myself verbal affirmation thing in the car. "dude...man the fvck up, she is not gonna call and your going to get a hotter girl than her" etc. I hope nobody saw me talking to myself in the car.

After the party everyone went out to the club. I opened about 10 times. Got three numbers including one from a girl that was a solid 9.0. As she was typing her number into my phone I was like "let the healing begin..hahaha".

Managed to get a girl to go home with me. Probably a 7.0 but with a great body. It was about 4:30am and I was just super direct with her. "I think we should go take a shower together".

I really, really miss my ex's body so I cant say the sex was great or anything. I have to just keep reminding myself that the passion and connection I felt with her was a product of my imagination and the pedestal I put her on. I was never fvcking my soulmate, I just convinced myself that I was.

After falling asleep at around 630 I woke up at 935 and had to rush to personal training appointment at 10:00. Pretty hardcore. I was not going to miss a workout.

I am sure my ex hooked up last night and I know she can hook up better and more often than I can. Girls have options. I am damn sure she didn't crawl out of her lovers bed and go work out. pretty sure she wont do anything remotely productive today.

girls have options, men have ambition and drive. Fvck her.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bateman72 said:
happy 2014 bvtches!

I am so relieved that the holidays are over. My ex didn't call or text at midnight but I had a great night anyway.

went to a friends house and walked in the door pleasantly surprised by a 3 to 1 girl guy ratio at his party. talked to every girl at the party.

I am embarrassed to say this but driving over to my friends place I did the talk to myself verbal affirmation thing in the car. "dude...man the fvck up, she is not gonna call and your going to get a hotter girl than her" etc. I hope nobody saw me talking to myself in the car.

After the party everyone went out to the club. I opened about 10 times. Got three numbers including one from a girl that was a solid 9.0. As she was typing her number into my phone I was like "let the healing begin..hahaha".

Managed to get a girl to go home with me. Probably a 7.0 but with a great body. It was about 4:30am and I was just super direct with her. "I think we should go take a shower together".

I really, really miss my ex's body so I cant say the sex was great or anything. I have to just keep reminding myself that the passion and connection I felt with her was a product of my imagination and the pedestal I put her on. I was never fvcking my soulmate, I just convinced myself that I was.

After falling asleep at around 630 I woke up at 935 and had to rush to personal training appointment at 10:00. Pretty hardcore. I was not going to miss a workout.

I am sure my ex hooked up last night and I know she can hook up better and more often than I can. Girls have options. I am damn sure she didn't crawl out of her lovers bed and go work out. pretty sure she wont do anything remotely productive today.

girls have options, men have ambition and drive. Fvck her.
thats coz shes a fvcking cvnt probably gobbling huge covck and choked on the cvm...

thecreature

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many sent a Happy New Year text to their ex? Just thinking, if you didnt wouldnt this mean you are holding a grudge? Wouldnt she still think you are hurt over the relationship?

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
thecreature said:
How many sent a Happy New Year text to their ex? Just thinking, if you didnt wouldnt this mean you are holding a grudge? Wouldnt she still think you are hurt over the relationship?

Not I. I have made a commitment to stop creeping on her, so far so good. I did update my FB profile pic with a cropped pic showing my headshot with a subtle pretty arm/hair around me, no face though. Then I posted an status update along with a pic of me using the (hotel) phone and at the distance you can see a Gucci purse by the TV stand. The status said: "Epic night last night, my back still hurts ; )"

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
cgr68311 said:
Not I. I have made a commitment to stop creeping on her, so far so good. I did update my FB profile pic with a cropped pic showing my headshot with a subtle pretty arm/hair around me, no face though. Then I posted an status update along with a pic of me using the (hotel) phone and at the distance you can see a Gucci purse by the TV stand. The status said: "Epic night last night, my back still hurts ; )"
ha ha ha golden...........my back still hurts ha ha good job

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I have had a tough night and day thinking about my ex. This time last year was a very special occasion for us and I was so convinced this was the woman I would spend my life with. I know it's over now and I'm doing a great job of rebuilding myself, but a lot of memories and emotions come flooding back and it's left me feeling very low today.

Of course, I had no intention of wishing her a happy new year and if she'd have contacted me I would've ignored it or just replied with a brief "you too". But it's better this way as I need to keep her out of my life so I can move on and recover.

I have a few dates lined up for the next weeks, which I'm looking forward to. Good prospects ahead and I'm making major progress rebuilding myself. My efforts in the gym are paying off and I'm getting random compliments and comments from strangers now, including people just stopping me and asking me for work out and nutrition advice. I'm getting lots of female attention and my confidence is on great form. I'm also getting back my game and feel myself returning to my old self again.

The future looks really good and I've a lot to focus on. Hopefully now that I got through Christmas and New Year with no contact from my ex, I can lay it to rest and accept that she is out of my life forever.

My New Years Resolutions are just a continuation of what I've already started:

To be bolder, more confident, fearless when picking up women and escalating, to go for what I want, to continue improving myself both physically and mentally, to be more selfish and yet more positive, and to keep moving forward.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I'm not going to lie, I have had a tough night and day thinking about my ex. This time last year was a very special occasion for us and I was so convinced this was the woman I would spend my life with. I know it's over now and I'm doing a great job of rebuilding myself, but a lot of memories and emotions come flooding back and it's left me feeling very low today.

Of course, I had no intention of wishing her a happy new year and if she'd have contacted me I would've ignored it or just replied with a brief "you too". But it's better this way as I need to keep her out of my life so I can move on and recover.

I have a few dates lined up for the next weeks, which I'm looking forward to. Good prospects ahead and I'm making major progress rebuilding myself. My efforts in the gym are paying off and I'm getting random compliments and comments from strangers now, including people just stopping me and asking me for work out and nutrition advice. I'm getting lots of female attention and my confidence is on great form. I'm also getting back my game and feel myself returning to my old self again.

The future looks really good and I've a lot to focus on. Hopefully now that I got through Christmas and New Year with no contact from my ex, I can lay it to rest and accept that she is out of my life forever.

To be bolder, more confident, fearless when picking up women and escalating, to go for what I want, to continue improving myself both physically and mentally, to be more selfish and yet more positive, and to keep moving forward.
Thanks for sharing master Jariel. I fell in love with the bs (that I was going to marry her, have a daughter, etc) I fed a skank, but doing much better. Funny thing is, she signed up to the gym 2 weeks after our first initial break up (initiated by me) in other words 1 week before she finally dumped me. She had met both of her previous ex's at the gym, me being the exception.

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another Whatsapp story!

I have really maintained NC guys, I swear. I just got up as well, been spending more time with my 6 yr old son, watching all the Thomas series lol.

Either way, my wife went out last night. She just told me that last night around 11pm my ex (lover) was online (whatsapp). All of a sudden, she says that as she had my ex's profile/chat window open, she saw where my ex was 'typing' to her.... but no msg came through. WTF??? LOL I have asked my wife to stop giving me updates about this **** though.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

hey man you will have moments like this... i,m just avoiding my ex like as if she was a poison & no i never imagined my whole life with her... i was holding onto something false... she was not the love of my life.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
5 weeks of no contact & i realize she was never a good girlfreind... she was great looking, the sex was good & i settled for less... i felt i couldn't or wouldn't do any better

my biggest regret? not walkiing away from her vortex sooner... also i fell into this mindset that i could fix her, or fix the relationship, and make it workout somehow... again & again

no chance... she was the way she was... she was immature, manipulative, passive aggresive... no sense of communication, the worst!

there is nothing you can do... but to cut your losses and walk away

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing... never stay in a relationship with a passive aggressive woman... she will always blame you for everything that is wrong in the relationship.

she will never accept responsibility or apologize... she will always play the victim & feel sorry for herself... you will always be the bad guy

eventualy she will use that as an excuse to cheat on you, or to leave you.. stay away from people who behave like this

plus they will drive you crazy with there mind games... communication does not exist with this types of people..

cgr68311

Don Juan
Reaction score
mikey2012 said:
thats coz shes a fvcking cvnt probably gobbling huge covck and choked on the cvm...

LOL!!!! Gave me flashbacks about my 'christian' ex lover... she swore all of her previous relationships had been hand holding only (yet had a son out of wedlock which she blames to getting drunk on a one night3er)... yet she'd love to use her teeth A LOT lol hahaha she was good I have to admit made me go cross-eyed at the end hahaha cvunt!!