"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The Nine Neins

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
472
Reaction score
13
Location
OKC, OK
(I posted this on the Bodybuilding.com forum)

I thought i would come up with an answer for the "Six Sixes" women like to judge men by in a relationship. If you don't know what the Six Sixes are, do a google search.

Nein is the German word for "No". I figured it would be a better wordplay instead of calling this list the Nine No's, so enjoy.

Nein allein erziehende Mütter (Single Mothers)
Nein Raucher (Smokers)
Nein ****e Mädchen (Fat girls)
Nein Hündinnen (Bitches)
Nein Drogenkonsumenten (Drug Users)
Nein unsichere Mädchen (Insecure girls)
Nein Drama Königin (Drama Queens)
Nein Club-Ratte (Club Rats)
Nein männliche beste Freunde (Male best friends)

This list isn't everything out there but its a good start. Share the knowledge bros.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,759
Reaction score
9,964
Nice list, and a language lesson to go with it. The only one I'm not firmly on board with is "No insecure girls", as I think if a girl is slightly insecure it's charming and feminine. You don't want her to be very insecure though, because that's where you run into problems.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Nice list, and a language lesson to go with it. The only one I'm not firmly on board with is "No insecure girls", as I think if a girl is slightly insecure it's charming and feminine. You don't want her to be very insecure though, because that's where you run into problems.
I've noticed that the more secure a woman is, the smaller her handbag.

Some don't even have handbags, just wallets.

I wonder if it's true for men, mostly metros€xuals carries has a good sized one. I often wondered what's inside....
 
Top