Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Nice Jerk" Primer

Plex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a nice guy.. but the more i read the more I realize I'm a fu(king moron for playing the nice guy card.

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing that helped me get over some of my niceness (still a long way to go) was realising that what I thought was being nice was really being manipulative. When you play a butler to a girl, kiss her ass and be overly nice to her, really you are just trying to impress her and get laid. It also makes it hard for her, as she cannot complain as you are "being nice"

I think what we really want to be is the classy gentleman like Cary Grant or James Bond. You treat girls well, but don't take any bs from them. You aim to have fun and they are along for the ride. You treat girls like little children that are amusing but never shake your composure. You make fun of them but are never abusive.

Also I suspect that while most girls like jerks, if you can be a strong, confident nice guy (most nice guys are weak, insecure and needy) then that is the way to attract the quality women.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bashful
I heard that Peiere!!!!

just be yourself, that a good thing BUT!!!!!....nice guys finish last

1. example-------> my cousin has a baby momma he's been with for 7 years. he mentally abuses her AAALLLLLLL the time. Im theere most of the time to hear it. he call hers a *****..oops excuse me, he figures its not as harmful cause he says," your MY *****"...what does she do? ANYTHING for that guy.
my cousin->"im hungry go buy me something"

cousins baby momma->" what do you want to eat"

my cousin-"i dont know, anything expensive!!, use your head, if you have one"

CBM->" okay you dont have ta' yell ill be bacjk with something for you to eat"

Now he physically abuses her, he grabbed her throat in fron tof the kids, and me...on this past monday. she trheatened to leave him...you know what they did that night?....had sex alll niigghttt long. why? cause he wanted it.

she got married to another guy( niceguy) while with my cousin. He took her in, cared for her and the two kids that werent his....after a year she left him and went back to my cousin. He didnt even ask for her to come back...now she has all this money coming from the marriage from the nice guy...it doesnt pay to be nice.
---------

I dislike women who are/were in abusive relationships, I say they deserve what they take.

Im surprised the nice guy didnt go on a killing spree starting with baby momma

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is complimentying a women on her looks or talents considered a nicey nice guy thing" hey i like ur haricut", "i sure u'll do well in that course" . or is complimenting considered ok

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS GODLIKE. The threads about being a jerk are the worst they almost never get u a girl u gotta b a nice jerk the good traits of a jerk and the good ones of the nice guy = Don Juan UR THE BEST DOOD

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Reaction score
The decision to put these posts in the DJ Bible, Fantastic Idea... I can see many men devouring these articles and becoming the MAN! They want to be .

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a nice guy.. but the more i read the more I realize I'm a fu(king moron for playing the nice guy card.
"Nice guy card". Never looked at it as a "card", but interesting concept.