Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Originally posted by bashful
I heard that Peiere!!!!
just be yourself, that a good thing BUT!!!!!....nice guys finish last
1. example-------> my cousin has a baby momma he's been with for 7 years. he mentally abuses her AAALLLLLLL the time. Im theere most of the time to hear it. he call hers a *****..oops excuse me, he figures its not as harmful cause he says," your MY *****"...what does she do? ANYTHING for that guy.
my cousin->"im hungry go buy me something"
cousins baby momma->" what do you want to eat"
my cousin-"i dont know, anything expensive!!, use your head, if you have one"
CBM->" okay you dont have ta' yell ill be bacjk with something for you to eat"
Now he physically abuses her, he grabbed her throat in fron tof the kids, and me...on this past monday. she trheatened to leave him...you know what they did that night?....had sex alll niigghttt long. why? cause he wanted it.
she got married to another guy( niceguy) while with my cousin. He took her in, cared for her and the two kids that werent his....after a year she left him and went back to my cousin. He didnt even ask for her to come back...now she has all this money coming from the marriage from the nice guy...it doesnt pay to be nice.
---------
I dislike women who are/were in abusive relationships, I say they deserve what they take.
Im surprised the nice guy didnt go on a killing spree starting with baby momma
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
"Nice guy card". Never looked at it as a "card", but interesting concept.I'm a nice guy.. but the more i read the more I realize I'm a fu(king moron for playing the nice guy card.