“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Next Level

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Hey guys, so here I am, a senior in highschool, 18, blonde hair blue eyes and I attract the occasional glance from the random chic. Sounds good right? well heres the delema, so I get along with chics pretty well, and I flirt with quit a few girls. They are comforatable with me touching them (appropriatly) i.e. squeez the shoulder or hip, occasion hug, ect. . Alright so thats basicly what I have with a few girls. Now my question is: How do I make the transition from flirting with a girl to her becoming a girlfriend?; the next level. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Maybe hang out possibly maybe. THis is a dumbass question. WHat do you think you would do??
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
ask her out...taker her on a date. Did you ever think of that?
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
ask her out...take her on a date. Did you ever think of that?
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
alright, so i'll be like "hey ____ wanna go see a movie this weekend?" but how do I choose which chic to ask? Because theres more than one girl that likes me (I think).
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by Kourt
alright, so i'll be like "hey ____ wanna go see a movie this weekend?" but how do I choose which chic to ask? Because theres more than one girl that likes me (I think).
STOP BEING A MORON!! WHICHEVER ONE YOU LIKE MORE!!! GODDAMN JESUS CHRIST!!
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lol calm ur @$$ down. I just asked so I can get a better idea of what I should do, not so I can get ranted at. . . No need to get worked up about it. geesh
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Sorry, but this has to be an all-time low in people failing to use their own brain. Does your mom still pick out your outfits for you every morning?
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
lol thanks for morale boost, hey oakland u said I should ask her to hang out? what are some things to do to just 'hang out'?
 

Garbury

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Theres a lot of things you could do to hang out with a girl. If they like you, make it a date (you and them). Last weekend i took a girl to get ice cream and mini golf, its a great place to talk and learn more about the person and c/f, kino. The date should give you an idea if she is g/f material or not. If she is you will feel it and if shes not then, next.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
sweet, Icecream and mini golf would be great . . . except for the fact that its 10 degrees F everyday and we have like 10 feet of snow, oh and heres another of my probs. so theres 2 girls I like, they are both close friends thou, and both of them like me, so how do I say, ask one out, without hurting the other? or is it just inevitable if I do go for one of them.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Kourt
sweet, Icecream and mini golf would be great . . . except for the fact that its 10 degrees F everyday and we have like 10 feet of snow, oh and heres another of my probs. so theres 2 girls I like, they are both close friends thou, and both of them like me, so how do I say, ask one out, without hurting the other? or is it just inevitable if I do go for one of them.
Be a man.
Which means stop asking dumb questions you can answer yourself and start making choices that will hurt others.

Time will run its course.
 

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
The Fountain of Youth.
Unforunatly, I seem to be suffering from a similar dilemma. I have an extremely annalitical mind and, thus, have very few creative ideas that seem to ooze from the minds of you more experienced posters.

Please be patient when teaching the blind. :(
 
Top