"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The neglected art of a classy compliment

Matt Rogers

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2003
Messages
618
Reaction score
4
Something that is neglected a lot on this site is that a rare and well-timed compliment delivered in a confident and charming manner can work miracles. The secret to a good compliment is that it shows you have noticed her and pay attention to her.

All girls no matter how pretty are slightly insecure and love to be complimented. Where most men get it wrong is they give too many compliments and make them insincere or wussy compliments. What you want to do is give one or two red-blooded compliments each date. Also change the subject immediately-do not wait for her to say thank you. She heard!!

For example:

If you find out she did well in a test or something use the:
"God, you are clever...and beautiful" line. It really works. Apparantely Hugh Grant used to use it.

"You are looking especially pretty tonight" for example when you collect her for a date.

"I like your new hairstyle it really suits you"

"So how does it feel to be the prettiest girl on the dancefloor" Corny I know, but when not used as a chat up line (as in you have already been dating the girl a while, it really works)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Absolutely correct.
I find that a compliment here and there can get them hooked pretty easily.
Bump 'er up to the top.
 

kel

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
When used sparingly, this stuff is great. I noticed that my natural DJ friend is a master of this. Making a girl feel so good, and associating the feeling with you, is so powerful. Just use it sparingly and with the right attitude and its 100% not AFC :)
 

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
I've found that compliments which deal with things she can control (ie. how good she looks while on a date, her clothing, etc) work better than stuff she can't control ("you've got such big tits!").

And I definitely agree with you - most guys on this board seem to think any kind of compliment is "AFC", but they're forgetting that its only a loser move because they do it too much.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Yes, good point.

Compliments are like spice in food. Just the right amount of the right kind makes for a tasty treat, but too much can burn your guts out and give you the sh1ts.

El bumpo.
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
I do this all the time. :)
 
Top