Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The negativity is poisoning the forum

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The negativity in the discussion forum is pure poison and mostly reminds me of sites like PuaHate or the subReddit “Incels”. I might be mistakes as I’ve only just recently started lurking the discussion forum and previously only focused on the tips and bible sections, but something is profoundly rotten.

Guys, you will gain absolutely nothing from your continuous complaining and shaming of females. Sure, some girls are mean, some girls are unfair and even shallow, I’ve met my fair share, but spending every woke hour complaining will get you nowhere.

With all the immense and profound knowledge in the community, I believe there is valuable advice to be received and given in every situation. Sometimes, the advice should obviously be to dump the girl if she’s no good, but the obsessive “NEXTing” and “all-girls-are-sluts” movement of the forum is counterproductive at best.

This forum helped me a lot throughout the years and motivated me to become better with not only women, but life. Trust me, the advice and experiences of the collective community is truly valuable, but only as long as we keep a positive attitude and embrace the advice we are given.

Regards,
European

Reaction score
No, you're right. And most of the people hurling insults don't have a clue about the topic at hand. Then they claim that I don't listen.

I go on a house repair forum. I never argue or "rebuttal" anyone because they actually give answers and advice that make sense.

I think part of the problem is that attracting women is individual to each person. You're not going to be successful by copying somebody else's personality.

I think the first "pickup" advice I ever asked anyone was my friends brother when I was 11 or 12 years old. He was much older and he was good at going to the mall and getting girls numbers. We asked him how he did it, he just said... "Everyone has their own thing."

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this. Females act the way they do because it's their biology. They can't help it. That's like shaming guys for liking tits and ass.

Many women today aren't LTR material but thats because of society and media. Thats why many guys prefer women from some countries over others. Women aren't to blame for that.

Having said that, it's important to understand the female biology to succeed with women and in that regard, this forum is great. But yes, just because one fails with women shouldn't render them hating all women and calling them sluts. Ik people like this and this mindset doesn't help with anything at all. In fact, they're so negative that other dudes dont even want to be around them, not just women.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New dudes asking the exact same questions we have already answered 1000 times is as well...and its like..."no, new guy, there probably are not any relevant details to your story the others lack." Its not some special case...this girl isnt "different"...it's literally the same AFC behaviors that turned her off or the dude chasing an uninterested woman.

Last edited:

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was on PuaHate heavily and the thing that I remember the most and literally came up in every single thread was all the racism.
It was basically Stormfront, but the guys called each other ugly all the time.

Thankfully this forum hasn't reached that level yet but every now and then I see glimpses of it.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Problem with most dudes is they're beta and too nice.

You have women playing from a rule book that is purely self-serving and morally indifferent. But guys here want to be heroes and always do the right thing. So of course women walk all over them and they come here to bytch about it.

If you guys stop being so soft and nice you'll get laid more.

My approach to dating is borderline evil. I walk all over women and I get what I want. That's why you don't see me whining up this this place.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New dudes asking the exact same questions we have already answered 1000 times is as well...and its like..."no, new guy, there probably are not any relevant details to your story the others lack." Its not some special case...this girl isnt "different"...irs literally the same AFC behaviors that turned her off or the dude chasing an uninterested woman.
Marmel, I will be honest and say I can relate to your point, but remember that the majority of us stumbled upon this forum after loosing / being rejected by our Oneitis. The first real “heart break” is the hardest to accept, during which you’re the most delusional. Therefore, like the members before us, we should help the newcomers see the blue sky behind the immediate fog, rather than drawing thunderclouds on the sky. This will not only help them in their time of need, but potentially strengthen the community with new perspectives after they’ve regained their ground.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem with most dudes is they're beta and too nice.

You have women playing from a rule book that is purely self-serving and morally indifferent. But guys here want to be heroes and always do the right thing. So of course women walk all over them and they come here to bytch about it.

If you guys stop being so soft and nice you'll get laid more.

My approach to dating is borderline evil. I walk all over women and I get what I want. That's why you don't see me whining up this this place.
here is hare you are wrong the right thing is not because woman walk over then, if anything its not doing the right thing, going after a uninterested woman, or unenducated or unpolite girl is not the right, thing, not even being a captain save hore is the right thing. that is all the wrong thing.

you should the very least list all things you think they are doing, i'm pretty sure they are not doing the right thing

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel, I will be honest and say I can relate to your point, but remember that the majority of us stumbled upon this forum after loosing / being rejected by our Oneitis. The first real “heart break” is the hardest to accept, during which you’re the most delusional. Therefore, like the members before us, we should help the newcomers see the blue sky behind the immediate fog, rather than drawing thunderclouds on the sky. This will not only help them in their time of need, but potentially strengthen the community with new perspectives after they’ve regained their ground.
the problem is not the negativity, serious we are guys if you can't take the truth don't matter how is given, because it will hurt your feelings, that is the first thing you need to deal with, people don't care about you or your feelings, if they do is because they want something, you little special snowflake is not special is just another who or will not care about you or will be nice enough to get something from you.

and I don't belive people who stumble here is they first "love" they lose or first "heart break" chances are they are in a string of being played and then start to fed up, then like any smart dude he will start to wonder what he is doing wrong and then start for search the info. if you want someone patronize your feeling go ask your mom for it, but i'm pretty sure most here are here because they did belive on they mom saying once.
and people here is more suportive when we see the dude is listening the negativity and bashing happen when a dude(or female, most looks like a female) start to refuse to listen and force people to agree with his wrong views, and teh only reason I can see anyone starting a post like this is he can't see the diference, or again is not what you wanted to listen.

now you have 2 choices here really, suck it up and learn, or keep crying looking like a meek lamb

Billtx49

Reaction score
Quite a few new members are coming from a state of excess positivity or negativity. The more experienced men her are realists and try to project that mindset to others. Some of the inexperienced accept their wisdom and some continue with their self destructive agenda. Getting men closer to their own reality and out of their excessively slanted emotional state is the goal here. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t …

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The forum is hospital for orbiters in therapy. Expect anger, negativity, etc.

Negativity and Positivity are only valuable/beneficial, if they are grounded in reality.

Coping with reality requires one to deal with any and all possible negatives. Otherwise, one spends their life with their head in the clouds.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well said Wifehunter

We all come different walks of life and experiences shape us, so emotions are expected. At the end of the day we share the same goal, which is to improve in all aspects of our lives.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not that. It’s like dude, go read some of the DJ Bible and the Book of Pook first. Really you only need the latter, and only part of it at that. This website is just extra. And these guys just come on expecting a simple fix. Like no, it’s not so simple, if we were to explain you everything, we would write a book or two based off just this one problem. And the funny thing is, we have. They’re called the DJ Bible and the Books of Pook :up::up::up:

Its not one small single action that’s the problem. It’s their entire outter being. They need to fix it. And you can’t go doing that. Besides, no one has time to read or write all that. This was bothersome for even me to write if I’m being honest.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s not that. It’s like dude, go read some of the DJ Bible and the Book of Pook first. Really you only need the latter, and only part of it at that. This website is just extra. And these guys just come on expecting a simple fix. Like no, it’s not so simple, if we were to explain you everything, we would write a book or two based off just this one problem. And the funny thing is, we have. They’re called the DJ Bible and the Books of Pook :up::up::up:

Its not one small single action that’s the problem. It’s their entire outter being. They need to fix it. And you can’t go doing that. Besides, no one has time to read or write all that. This was bothersome for even me to write if I’m being honest.
Well said. Their not wanting to learn and do the self improvement work resides in their own laziness and emotional attitude.
i.e., In an extreme case resulting in - I’m lazy and po’ed, so I’ll just vent variations of all women being worthless evil bitches…

Last edited:

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
All most guys need to do is stop playing a scared game with women.

Most guys on this forum play it safe in every situation. I see so many posts with guys worrying about what bitches think of them or how they come across. I don't give a fuk what any bytch thinks. That's why I can walk all over them and get what I want easy.

You can't play it safe with women. Gotta take risks and not be afraid to lose a bytch.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The negativity in the discussion forum is pure poison and mostly reminds me of sites like PuaHate or the subReddit “Incels”. I might be mistakes as I’ve only just recently started lurking the discussion forum and previously only focused on the tips and bible sections, but something is profoundly rotten.

Guys, you will gain absolutely nothing from your continuous complaining and shaming of females. Sure, some girls are mean, some girls are unfair and even shallow, I’ve met my fair share, but spending every woke hour complaining will get you nowhere.

With all the immense and profound knowledge in the community, I believe there is valuable advice to be received and given in every situation. Sometimes, the advice should obviously be to dump the girl if she’s no good, but the obsessive “NEXTing” and “all-girls-are-sluts” movement of the forum is counterproductive at best.

This forum helped me a lot throughout the years and motivated me to become better with not only women, but life. Trust me, the advice and experiences of the collective community is truly valuable, but only as long as we keep a positive attitude and embrace the advice we are given.

Regards,
European
Most guys here are incels. What did you expect?

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: click on the user's profile then click the Ignore button. Problem solved. Works every time.
Sadly when I did this I felt like I would randomly get very confused during threads because they'd get derailed by one of the imbeciles on here and the discussion made no sense until I cleared my ignore list.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women being the way they are today has nothing to do with women. It starts and ends with men and the lack of leadership in men today. Many men in this day and age couldn't lead a thirsty dog to water.