"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

The Need to Dominate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
I think some guys are "confusing" being dominant with being domineering!

Being domineering is being a control-freak. People like this feels comfortable when in control and when not, they feel angry and desperate!

Actually control-freaks try to compensante their insecurities being like that. A true Dj is dominant not domineering.

About power struggle with women.

Probably the man is a contron-freak or the woman, or worst, both are!!

Maybe the girl is a feminist, because domineering women are feminists and when you're dealing with a feminist you just have headaches. With time, her control-freakery gets annoying and that's when the power struggle/problems begin (unless you're passive and let the woman control everything).

Don't get involved with feminists.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
No hoes and giving advise,jake?

Ok,let me put it like this what makes you think your more qualified than Supreme(or anybody in the HS forum) to give advise to the boys?
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by KiInCollege
Haha, well, I am amused with your points of view, P_S! As different as we are... I did not know you were once married.

No need to get so personal and make so many assumptions. You assume I'm whipped, even though I'm an experienced DJ. Of course you're trying to discredit me, but this accusation is laughable to me, as I know the truth!

Cough cough...assumptions...cough cough...and who made them again..cough cough...

You sure have a funny way about you kid.

Ok now I really gotta run. I hope yall enjoy my jake fest photo's.

No offense jakie...I'm just messin with ya dumb narrow headed ass...cough bull...cough shyt..cough cough...
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
No hoes and giving advise,jake?

Ok,let me put it like this what makes you think your more qualified than Supreme(or anybody in the HS forum) to give advise to the boys?

Why do you assume that I don't see girls? You're grasping for straws here, boy. You can't accuse someone of something when you're having as much trouble find evidence as you are.


By the same logic, P_S is grossly over-inflating himself, and so are you. You throw around 'pimp' and 'ho' way too much for a guy who gets real tail.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
^^Man,peep this,from now on all imma do is post my pics of mah hoes and when one of these "boys" gets outta-line i'm just gonna ask them,"Where are your hoes?" "How many hoes do you have,son?"


I mean it's ridicolous at this point to argue with virgins.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Jesus, this feels like highschool or sum shyt. I am not a virgin, you moron.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
Originally posted by jakethasnake
Why do you assume that I don't see girls? You're grasping for straws here, boy. You can't accuse someone of something when you're having as much trouble find evidence as you are.


By the same logic, P_S is grossly over-inflating himself, and so are you. You throw around 'pimp' and 'ho' way too much for a guy who gets real tail.
I assume you don't see girls cuz you say things like "Why do assume I don't see girls".

You've posted your pics before but no hoes.Why is that?We know you have a camera so ante-up.

I am not grossly-inflating me ego by stating that I do have women.When you play basketball you don't complain about the other team bragging about how many points they made,Jake.

Same thing here we're on a dating-forum.You're supposed to show and prove ..before I couldn't cuz I didn't have a cam but I do now and will put up hoes.

You on the other hand have a problem with all things "urban" and try to counter with symp-advsie.

So now,i'm calling you out..post your pics of your women!!
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
^^That's all i'm saying..my pics will be up by this week,Jake. I hope you do the same.

Now back to the subject..:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top