"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The myth of women throwing themselves at tall, rich, ripped "Chads"

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
Believe it or not, men actually hold all the power not women. Us men can make women attracted to us based on how we behave…women don’t have that power.
How should we behave?

Yes, being a ”hot” woman seems like the best position to have on the surface, but their physical attractiveness is all they have.
Isn’t that all the man wants? Young, fertile and hot. Generally men hate any type of “maturity, knowledge, experience, or wisdom” in women. They just want her to be young and fertile, and look good,

Take a note from Hollywood. For the movie to blow up or the tv show to be popular, or even music, the women they cast are generally young and hot and fertile. Imagine if Amy Farrah Fowler lived across the hall of Leonard and Sheldon instead of Penny?

Rock on!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Every guy I know who is under 5'10 , has this belief pattern that because I am 6'2, women catch UBERs to my place, and Ive got them lined up.

Truth of the matter is, This last fortnight I've had 0 choosing signals from women, I think one woman about 45 smiled at me in a lustful manner in the supermarket.. Woopie doo



Women dont care anymore, they think men are clowns
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Yall will never know the life of Chad because he lives a completely different life than us. Yes, he has no problems attracting girls, but they get played by women like regular men do and have to constantly deal with females which is a curse.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
Every guy I know who is under 5'10 , has this belief pattern that because I am 6'2, women catch UBERs to my place, and Ive got them lined up.

Truth of the matter is, This last fortnight I've had 0 choosing signals from women, I think one woman about 45 smiled at me in a lustful manner in the supermarket.. Woopie doo



Women dont care anymore, they think men are clowns
I’ve known plenty of tall guys that don’t get p$$y. But I’ve never seen a handsome incel.
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
So what are you suggesting then? Be handsome?
More that I’m supporting Derby1’s post. Being tall, in and off itself, wont necessarily get women. As he says. I would argue that being handsome is a bigger predictor of a woman’s interest than being tall. Now, a handsome guy who’s fat or very short will still have big challenges.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top