Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The myth of women throwing themselves at tall, rich, ripped "Chads"

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not, men actually hold all the power not women. Us men can make women attracted to us based on how we behave…women don’t have that power.
How should we behave?

Yes, being a ”hot” woman seems like the best position to have on the surface, but their physical attractiveness is all they have.
Isn’t that all the man wants? Young, fertile and hot. Generally men hate any type of “maturity, knowledge, experience, or wisdom” in women. They just want her to be young and fertile, and look good,

Take a note from Hollywood. For the movie to blow up or the tv show to be popular, or even music, the women they cast are generally young and hot and fertile. Imagine if Amy Farrah Fowler lived across the hall of Leonard and Sheldon instead of Penny?

Rock on!

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy I know who is under 5'10 , has this belief pattern that because I am 6'2, women catch UBERs to my place, and Ive got them lined up.

Truth of the matter is, This last fortnight I've had 0 choosing signals from women, I think one woman about 45 smiled at me in a lustful manner in the supermarket.. Woopie doo

Women dont care anymore, they think men are clowns

Reaction score
Yall will never know the life of Chad because he lives a completely different life than us. Yes, he has no problems attracting girls, but they get played by women like regular men do and have to constantly deal with females which is a curse.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every guy I know who is under 5'10 , has this belief pattern that because I am 6'2, women catch UBERs to my place, and Ive got them lined up.

Truth of the matter is, This last fortnight I've had 0 choosing signals from women, I think one woman about 45 smiled at me in a lustful manner in the supermarket.. Woopie doo

Women dont care anymore, they think men are clowns
I’ve known plenty of tall guys that don’t get p$$y. But I’ve never seen a handsome incel.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you suggesting then? Be handsome?
More that I’m supporting Derby1’s post. Being tall, in and off itself, wont necessarily get women. As he says. I would argue that being handsome is a bigger predictor of a woman’s interest than being tall. Now, a handsome guy who’s fat or very short will still have big challenges.

Last edited: