Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Myth of Chad (Who Has a Thousand Lays)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even at night? I've not seen my chad friends get approached in the day time (huge IOI's of course, though) but at night time it's a very regular thing. I'd say maybe 5 times per night?? (typically girls pretending to recognsise him or just a flirty comment etc)
Nope, never saw my friend get approached by a woman. However, I think his height helped reduce resistance and make his approaches more likely to be well received.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, I can definitely see how if someone was autistic and stuff they'd need to 'learn' what's in PUA books (learn to hold eye contact and not speak monotone etc)
for me, and judging by lordeterra's response about getting sexual with them, it wasn't that stuff we learned from PUA books, but in how (and when (like the window of opportunity thing)) to make it happen. In high school I did talk to girls, held eye contact, made them laugh, i instinctively knew which girls liked me, etc yet i didn't know how to lead it to a bang (part scared/part being satisfied with the validation cuz a part of me thought I'd never bang them anyway? too long ago don't remember) what PUA did is rewire our brains to view girls the same way naturals viewed them. and so therefore gave us the courage through some techniques to make it happen with them.

bonesmahoney

Banned
Reaction score
Notice that absolutely no one aside from myself and one other person has any specific figures of lay counts of these mythical "chads." Yeah, it's 1 to 2 a month, and that's very rarely long term.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretending the mythical Chad exists makes men feel better when they get shot down by women. Recent statistics show more and more people are sexless. Only legitimate celebrities can take down multiple women weekly for a sustained period. It's very risky though.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its been my experience that women seduce themselves.
In my experience a guy can do all the kino and touching and sexual innuendos he wants, but it won’t help. When a girl has wanted to have sex with me, she’s made it loud and clear, there were no signals to read or pick up on. That’s why I have always felt like kino and “being comfortable with your sexuality” is overrated. When a woman has wanted me she couldn’t keep her hands off of me, even if I hadn’t flirted with her yet.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience a guy can do all the kino and touching and sexual innuendos he wants, but it won’t help
if you're saying what I think you're saying (that all the PUA tricks aren't gonna help you seduce a girl who doesn't want to be seduced by you) then that's been my experience too.
Don't think I can link sites here, but been reading 'seddit' (seduction on reddit) recently and there's always interesting debates about that. It seems over there the community have also largely come to the conclusion that it's not possible although there's always maybe 1 or 2 posters who claim they can do it and essentially 'attract' and bang basically any girl they want

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Men absolutely HATE hearing about other men's sexual success with women, particularly if they themselves are struggling.
I disagree, a lot of us look up to Chads and want to become one ourselves. That's the whole reason a lot of us even got into game in the first place.

I'm FAR more impressed by guys who are NOT 'chads', not rich or famous, not classically good looking etc, but who manage to get lots of girls by learning the principles of seduction then going out into the world, approaching women and succeeding against the odds.
It always inspires me when i see that sort of thing, especially when it's a shorter guy with a tall good looking girl.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad is just the idea of the upper limit of options available, you can be a 5 foot Chad depending on the men around you

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast, vast majority of men aren’t jealous of ‘Chad’ success with women. Most seem awed or congratulatory. Don’t underestimate the Halo Effect. It is real. Most GL men are liked not just by women, but by men too. Unless you’re poaching on a guy’s girl, being a GL guy won’t get much negativity. Unless you’re an A-hole.

And it’s not ‘Chads’ keeping things on the qt or not. Men know which men do well with women. Women make it plain whom they are attracted to and shower attention on those men. And men know if men are GL or not.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Betas are always impressed by Chads’ big, impressive figures.
10,000 one night stands is just 10,000 women that didn’t want to have sex with you again. Great job.
Stop moaning about the guys who f*ck all the great women and go get yourself a pretty girlfriend who is nice, successful, not insecure, and good at sex. Women love Chads, but they don’t date them.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The Chad thing is interesting because it allows you to see a side of women that you normally wouldn’t see. If you only hung out with normies and never saw any Chads or Chadlites in the field, you would assume that women aren’t really that interested in sex, and they almost never approach men.

TLDR: Women do a very good job hiding their true nature when no Chads/Chadlites are around.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. chad athlete at a D1 college. Let's give him 5 years in college for the sake of argument. What is his pool? It's sorority girls, female athletes and maybe a few dozen normies who are into athletes. How many total women are in that pool? At the very most, say at a university with an enrollment of 50,000, it might be a thousand. Second, how is "chad's" time occupied? Classes, practice, games and travel alone take up at least 50 hours a week, not to mention extra time for sleep and recovery. Add to that 10 - 20 hours a week for study if he actually wants to stay enrolled. In other words, "chad's" schedule looks awfully busy year round and doesn't leave much time for chasing stacies.

2. post grad chad in his 20's. If he's lucky enough to be employed full time and is relatively ambitious, he's grinding out 40 to 60 hour work weeks. He is focused on getting ahead, not getting wasted every night at bars. He has a social circle which includes work mates, some former friends and acquaintances from college, and a few stacies in the mix. This may be a couple dozen people total he knows well. Overall, his social circle has declined drastically compared to college.
You're talking about guys who are success oriented. And there is a big segment of the PUA community that tells you to chase success, not women, and the women will come to you. But you've put your finger on the problem - being successful is a time and energy consuming venture. They will have time to wind down and have some sex, but probably not like other guys imagine it to be.

I've always said the guys I've seen who get the most sex are guys who make sex a priority. It's the most important thing to them, it's their biggest interest. They tend to be naturally good looking. They might be marginally successful, but their focus is on sex. They're always working their next lead, always looking for the next opportunity. They don't shut off. And to be clear, I don't admire these guys.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Chad thing is interesting because it allows you to see a side of women that you normally wouldn’t see. If you only hung out with normies and never saw any Chads or Chadlites in the field, you would assume that women aren’t really that interested in sex, and they almost never approach men.

TLDR: Women do a very good job hiding their true nature when no Chads/Chadlites are around.
We see this notion (bolded) a lot on Sosuave. My experience has taught me that women are very sex-driven, in ways some men just don't see. Their true nature is on display 24/7. It's usually the guy who needs his vision adjusted. No need to turn into a fictional character from an incel storybook to see or even experience this, but it does require behavioral and perspective change.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not "sex driven" in the way that men are.

"Sex" means something totally different for men and women. The experience of "sex" is totally different for men and women too.

So when you write that women are sex-driven it's meaningless because women don't see "sex" the way men see it.
I never said that they were sex-driven the way men are. In fact, it's completely different. I've said repeatedly (though you may not be aware) that men need to get out of their own brains and get on the female wavelength. A lot of guys still cling to PUA and evo-psych cliches instead of changing their perspectives and getting to that next level.

So when I write that women are "sex-driven," yes it has meaning; maybe you just misinterpreted it. It has meaning for those of us who can see it or want to open their eyes. Actually it sounds like you agree with me, so maybe I'm the one who's misunderstanding now.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We see this notion (bolded) a lot on Sosuave. My experience has taught me that women are very sex-driven, in ways some men just don't see. Their true nature is on display 24/7. It's usually the guy who needs his vision adjusted. No need to turn into a fictional character from an incel storybook to see or even experience this, but it does require behavioral and perspective change.
Women are very horny & obsessed with sex. They will often make the first move. Up to physically kino’ing a guy they want before he moves on them.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not at all true.

There is a tiny proportion of men who are enjoying the majority of the lays. It's a bitter pill to swallow for the 95%+ of men who are getting the scraps.

You may think you know Chads. If they aren't getting much sex then they are not Chads. Women decide who the real Chads are.

There's something else to consider about this sexual market place reality. Sexually successful men downplay or even hide their success with women. It does a man absolutely no favors to have it widely known that he sleeps with thousands of women. Other men will try to sabotage him, and he will gain a f*ckboy rep with women, and this just makes life very difficult. Similar to a serial killer, the top level players operate completely in the shadows. Women assist in this because they generally keep quiet about their slutty behavior. Slutt shaming is a real fear that women have.

The biggest enemy of the top-level Player are the 95%+ of other men who hate him and want to destroy him.

I personally haven't slept with thousands of women, but my notch count is approaching 1 thousand. When I started having a lot of success with women in my early 20's I discovered that sharing my success with other men, in my real life, was extremely dangerous. Men absolutely HATE hearing about other men's sexual success with women, particularly if they themselves are struggling.

P.S. Something I wanted to add. A good comparison to this is a person who is truly rich and powerful. The richest and most powerful people in this world are people you hardly ever hear about. Families like the Rothschilds and the Sassoons. That's because the people who actually monopolize everything know that it's better if they remain hidden. It's a classic Sun Tzu Art of War tactic and a Law of Power.

If you want to get laid on easy mode in college than join a popular fraternity. I had a new sorority chick every weekend when i was in one. I couldnt deal with all their crazy politics after a while though and left.

But yeah....if you want proof that status trumps looks join a frat and just watch all the fat ugly upper class men with the best looking sorority girls because of their perceived status. It used blow my mind back then. I was just a freshman and lower status on the frat totem pole but still got free ***** served up on a platter.

Division 1 athletes dont need to look that great. I gurantee you most are slaying like crazy. They basically have their own set of groupies ffs. Especially at big southern SEC schools where football is king.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The vast, vast majority of men aren’t jealous of ‘Chad’ success with women. Most seem awed or congratulatory. Don’t underestimate the Halo Effect. It is real. Most GL men are liked not just by women, but by men too. Unless you’re poaching on a guy’s girl, being a GL guy won’t get much negativity. Unless you’re an A-hole.

And it’s not ‘Chads’ keeping things on the qt or not. Men know which men do well with women. Women make it plain whom they are attracted to and shower attention on those men. And men know if men are GL or not.
I'm not sure, some men can be resentful and envious of goo looking/successful men even if they aren't complete arse holes.

There is certainly theory to back up good looking people get more of a pass with things, but some men are jealous towards those they perceive as being more more successful.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are very horny & obsessed with sex. They will often make the first move. Up to physically kino’ing a guy they want before he moves on them.
Exactly. Before kino, they emit all kinds of signals, and are basically opening men. The exception would be if you see her first and she hasn't yet seen you, but even then, if you approach, she will send massive sexually-charged smoke signals. I'm not even talking about typical IOIs. Everything is an IOI up until she says no thank you.

Too many guys are thinking "I have to game my way into her pants" when they don't realize, she's way ahead of you - you're in her pants. You can certainly game your way out of course. Imagine, she's already thinking about you fukking her, and you're strategizing and routine-ing your way through some mental maze...or you're so blue pill you think she's too sweet for that. Both are "rational" male-driven thinking that might work sometimes, but IMO it's better to let go of that part of your brain and just ride the wave she's already on. Be high value, be the moment.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are not "sex driven" in the way that men are.

"Sex" means something totally different for men and women. The experience of "sex" is totally different for men and women too.

So when you write that women are sex-driven it's meaningless because women don't see "sex" the way men see it.

The biggest issue i'm seeing with you guys on this forum, who clearly struggle with women, is that you are trying to understand women with your male brain.

It's like a rabbit trying to understand why a shark likes swimming in the sea. And then the rabbit offers the shark a carrot and says "we both like eating, yeah?" after observing the shark eat a fish - this is how I see the modern man interacting with women.
Pan, why are you so against short term transactional sex?

If I saw a hot young 20 something and she wanted some cash or jewelry for sex, I’d throw it out in 2 seconds. Most men aren’t Chads that can understand the complexities of the female Mind or the inner workings of game. They just want to have sex with a hot young girl.

Now if it’s long term or marriage, then I agree, transactional sex is out. But if it’s short term and the girl is young + hot, I would throw cash so fast to f her. I think everyone would.