Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The mystery of chemistry

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's already a post on chemistry, please post a link.

I've been thinking lately about what this "chemistry" thing is. I meet this girly at a club and we chatted for a little bit. I number closed and gave her a call a few days later.

We chatted and we hooked up to play mini-golf and kicked it for a while afterwards.

On "paper", the girls is my type perfectly. She's got a killer body a 7-8 on the face. Is totally cool and super intelligent.
So you'd figure that i'd "click" with her. But it didn't happen.

What's got me stumped is that i don't know why I didn't click with her. Like i said, the girl fits my type perfectly.

Have any of you playboys experienced the same thing? Any insight?

-iceH

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man Chemistry is crazy, I really dont understand it. Just seems to be some kind of personality click, maybe something to do with brain chemistry, not sure. But no matter what is "on paper" it doest mean nada. Although I rarely just "click" with a girl. Infact has probably only happened to me with a few girls in the past year. 3 of them were hot, and one was sorta ugly, go figure. And that is considering I have probably met about 300 girls in the last year, not good odds but hey........what can u do.......

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know where you're coming from, am in a similar sit myself. personality might be the catch? there's a girl i've been seeing for awhile now who i'm going to have to distance things with because she's coming on too heavy. while i dig her body, face, sensuality, sense of humor, her views on things, and her upbringing, there are things about her personality that drive me crazy. and some of it, the hell if i can pinpoint exactly what it is. its unfortunate because in most ways we'd be a perfect match. oh well another hb on the way as i type this :)
-jlc

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, if a girl's personality is a certain type, it totally turns me off, no matter how hot she is, or how many other ways we click.