Welcome my friends to the introduction to what I believe, is my most inspirational & success-creating compilation of posts I have ever written. Many people here know I have studied/practised extensively on making myself become a better man & am a firm believer in "forgetting about girls and focus on yourself" techniques. The first part to this series will be about finding out what you want and from then on it will all be about motivation.
Motivation is the only thing you really need. and i have done ALOT of research in to the topic over the last few months. The plan of this series is to provide you with enough motivation to START GETTING THINGS DONE. All the things you are going to read in this series is what made me the man I am today and is what's going to make me the man i am tomorrow.
I'm not saying that if you do these things you will become similair to me but rather, i think of motivation as a foundation. A foundation from which you build and grow from, if you are the plant then motivation is the water. Noone knows who you will become, but what you can be sure of is that you will become someone YOU WANT TO BE and motivation is the key ingredient to insure that you have an extremely exciting life.
Prepare yourselves.
Motivation is the only thing you really need. and i have done ALOT of research in to the topic over the last few months. The plan of this series is to provide you with enough motivation to START GETTING THINGS DONE. All the things you are going to read in this series is what made me the man I am today and is what's going to make me the man i am tomorrow.
I'm not saying that if you do these things you will become similair to me but rather, i think of motivation as a foundation. A foundation from which you build and grow from, if you are the plant then motivation is the water. Noone knows who you will become, but what you can be sure of is that you will become someone YOU WANT TO BE and motivation is the key ingredient to insure that you have an extremely exciting life.
Prepare yourselves.