"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The MOST Important Thing!

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2001
Messages
532
Reaction score
11
Location
Albuquerque NM
IDJer enough already.

You have your opinion and no matter how much anyone explains their different point of view to you you aren't going to change it. I've answered your question EXHAUSTIVELY, several others have as well.

Don't sit there and pretend you don't understand our point of view, you understand it fine you just don't AGREE with it. and that's fine. I understand your hero worship of Doc Love too; I just don't AGREE with it.

TRy looking back at the threads in the last couple of weeks where you asked exactly the same sheit and you'll find all your answers there. It's up to you whether to AGREE with it or not.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Originally posted by edlova:
Bashful shut the f' up you piece of s**t. You are so f'n negative i don't see how you could ever pick up a woman. YES kino does work, and i agree it is probably the most important thing when picking up a woman.
Ed... cut it out. Next time say something more constructive.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam
 

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
2,160
Reaction score
7
Age
40
Location
Ottawa,Ontario, Canada
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Now this is very interesting here. If you people do read my thread in the Discussion Forum, I stated that Doc Love's System proves that there are women three types of women:


1) The one that touches everyone: Universal Toucher: 10%
2) The one that touches you accidentally and that's all you are going to get: 10%
3) The one that touches you because they're interested in you :80%

For those of you that pay attention to Allen's weekly article, you will discover that he has written this before. In the article, he stressed that we men must let women do all the touching because it shows that they're interested. We men on the other hand must limit our touching as touching them too much is a sign of desperation for them to touch us back.

So, what can you people comment on this one? Some said failure to initiate kino ends you up in the "Let us be friends zone". The advice contradicts with each other. Who will you listen to in this case??


That's all for now. Good luck for picking up women.

Have a nice day!

No touching = she think you're not a sexual person, you're gay, or not interested = getting dumped into the LJBF zone.

I know this from experience. Kino DOES work, no matter what allen says about this... you have to initiate touching.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam
 

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2001
Messages
1,788
Reaction score
0
Location
Buffalo, NY, USA
Could someone do me a great faver and give me the rules they follow for kino, and some examples, and if you could some ideas for high school girls?

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI

"IF ya can't beat 'em, then they're not tied down hard enough!" - me and my budds(all in fun)...
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Could someone do me a great faver and give me the rules they follow for kino, and some examples, and if you could some ideas for high school girls?


Do a search on KINO on this site.


------------------
"Before you sign a new act, find out if they are wack!"
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lexomatic

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
121
Reaction score
1
Location
Canberra, ACT, Australia
Kino is one of my favourite DJ tehniques, because it bypasses a lot of the verbal crap when talking to women.

The best kino areas for me are the arm and the back for 'first contact' situations, and the hands and the top of the upper legs for more 'initimate' touches.

The trick is in the timing and the duration. The easiest is to use it as an extension of a request as in:

[stand within arm's reach of a girl you want to ask out to lunch]
"Hey [reach out and touch upper arm], feel like a quick bite to eat for lunch?" [release touch]

For me, at least, kino only part of the whole DJ process - you still have to be calm, have an open body language and not appear like you are asking your dentist for root-canal work. Kino just gives me an edge that can subconsciously make her feel that she should already be confortable around me before even knowing me.

And yes, I do agree with IDJ's point about women who casually touch you when you converse with them. You should take this as a sign that she is interested in you (at least at that point, anyways
) and that you are making progress with her. Yes she may just one of those few touchy types, but why assume that when the odds are in your favour that she isn't.

Have fun!
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Originally posted by Lexomatic:
Kino is one of my favourite DJ tehniques, because it bypasses a lot of the verbal crap when talking to women.

The best kino areas for me are the arm and the back for 'first contact' situations, and the hands and the top of the upper legs for more 'initimate' touches.

The trick is in the timing and the duration. The easiest is to use it as an extension of a request as in:

[stand within arm's reach of a girl you want to ask out to lunch]
"Hey [reach out and touch upper arm], feel like a quick bite to eat for lunch?" [release touch]

For me, at least, kino only part of the whole DJ process - you still have to be calm, have an open body language and not appear like you are asking your dentist for root-canal work. Kino just gives me an edge that can subconsciously make her feel that she should already be confortable around me before even knowing me.

And yes, I do agree with IDJ's point about women who casually touch you when you converse with them. You should take this as a sign that she is interested in you (at least at that point, anyways
) and that you are making progress with her. Yes she may just one of those few touchy types, but why assume that when the odds are in your favour that she isn't.

Have fun!
I totally agree! Great post!
~Andy



------------------
"Before you sign a new act, find out if they are wack!"
 

Oliver

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2001
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
I'll add that I use Kino successfully by not relying on the Kino itself. Kino should not even be attempted until a good communication (with the obvious skills) is initiated. Once there, then move in closer, not consciously, but instinctively and DELAY the kino a little until you feel yourself the buzz and warmth at makes you want to move in and touch. Signal to initiate kino that you get from her are her shoulder movements and eye contact.
 

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2001
Messages
956
Reaction score
3
WTF is this sh!t? Why TF are all the chicks I'm attracted to always wacked one way or the other?

Kino.. yea I like the idea.. but this country is pissing me off. No, Malaysia doesn't lack hot babes.. its only overpopulated by dumb bimbos.

I met a few chicks this week.. one online.. one a friends friend.. and another just told me I was good in Beatmania.

So I try subtle kino on each of em..(there's something on your hair | a finger-to-nose touch | a cheek pinch) they're like.. so closed towards me. Freakin narrow minded chicks. I admit those weren't really appropriate, but hell.. it was just a freakin friendly gesture. All I got was them taking a step back from me.

I was being calm, and relaxed with the movements.. (not like those sudden John Woo's "I'm gonna hug you but it looks more like I'm gonna beat the crap out of you" stuff).

Just needed to rant.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control
 

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2001
Messages
933
Reaction score
1
StuartSan, are you there? It looks like we're both from the same country. We have lots of opinions to be shared. However, i still think it is better to discuss it further in ICQ.

What's your UIN number?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 28, 2001
Messages
337
Reaction score
0
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by stuartSan:
I met a few chicks this week.. one online.. one a friends friend.. and another just told me I was good in Beatmania.

So I try subtle kino on each of em..(there's something on your hair | a finger-to-nose touch | a cheek pinch) they're like.. so closed towards me. Freakin narrow minded chicks. I admit those weren't really appropriate, but hell.. it was just a freakin friendly gesture. All I got was them taking a step back from me.

I was being calm, and relaxed with the movements.. (not like those sudden John Woo's "I'm gonna hug you but it looks more like I'm gonna beat the crap out of you" stuff).
Those girls did you a big favour, turning you down right away instead of later on, letting you linger. Keep trying with others. When you start sinking in your "kino" as something instinctive, and not something part of you being (or appearing to be) horny, you'll loosen up enough to let it seem something natural. And besides, it's OK if you get negative reactions to kino. Using kino is not the only thing about being a DJ. There are SO MANY GIRLS out there...

About letting them accepting your kino more easily... social proof may help. If they see you touching other girls, and guys, CASUALLY and in a non-threatning way, they may accept your kino on them. THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS, THOUGH, in the sense that it may get you in the LJBF zone very fast. The way out of it, I guess, is not to let your kino stay too "friendly" for too long... when the girl you're after starts responding positively to your kino, let your hands linger for longer periods of time
but still casually


Then again, I suspect you already know all this by now... good luck, and for goodness sake, KEEP TRYING.

TCOY
 

Don Giovonii

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2001
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Location
Canon City, Co. USA
I was looking through some of the archives, and someone suggested while at a bar tell the girl she keeps touching you (as a neg hit)I havn't tried that one YET, but I get buy ok by touching non-sexually first like touching anyone else, such as my grandma, or a man, I don't know if I'd start the massage right away, only 'cause I met a massage therapist once and I remembered my reaction when she started massaging my neck right away. as pretty as she was, I thought she had ulterior motives, or was up to something (maybe propoganda), and just didn't feel right. I feel good with a nice handshake, or touching her elbow, shoulder or getting a piece of "lint" off her sweater, nothing sexual, just showing you care a little.
 

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2001
Messages
248
Reaction score
0
Location
MN
Originally posted by syncmaster:
No touching = she think you're not a sexual person, you're gay, or not interested = getting dumped into the LJBF zone.

I know this from experience. Kino DOES work, no matter what allen says about this... you have to initiate touching.

hehe yup no touching is bs, thank you doc love for screwing up my first relationship...
 

Drew

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
828
Reaction score
7
Originally posted by Selfesteemboy:
hehe yup no touching is bs, thank you doc love for screwing up my first relationship...

Don't blame another person for your failures.
 

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2002
Messages
260
Reaction score
1
Bigbill, I don't know if anyone else picked up on the repetition of the phrase "below me" (blow me) but I've read in Layguide about the subliminal messages you can send to women and make then want to give you sex with those kind of seductive words.

------------------
~I am an Amgine~
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Originally posted by bashful:
Okay, i see what you all are saying.


Now that may work for you, touching a girl and stuff...but...

How come back in early 2001 when i tried shaking this cute brunettes hand when i met her she pulled her hand back fast. She tugged it back!! im not joking guys. I held my hand out for a hand shake and said i was ( my name) then looked into her eyes and held her hand for and extra second than usual. She pulled her hand away and walked briskly back into the gym.

How is this stuff working for you and not for me? this is gettin frustrating. lol

another situation.

Light touching? ive done that even when the convo was going good, laughter and all. And this girl said to me, lets try to keep our hands to ourselves. I coulda got smacked. I just brushed her arm lightly making it look inconspicuous.

I dont get it guys. Can anyone help?
you didn't look at her like you were a serial killer did you?


------------------


What do you think? Ehh... i guess she's OKAY.
AIM=MaDsKaTeR212 [email protected] Yahoo=MaDsKaTeR212
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
I remember reading a book (I think of Freud's research) mentioning that two people touching each other will make them feel closer to each other. The book mentioned about study of how people coming to a grocery store. If the cashier hands back change to the customer while allow their hands to touch each other, the customer would want to come to the store more. Another study has to do with people returning and checking out library book. If the librarian give and receive book and at the same time allow contact of hands or fingers, the people would feel more attached to the library.

But I guess it depends on the environment. If you're at a hospital where people have germs and diseases and people are freaked out to touch each other, it would be a different story. What if someone is freaked out of contagious disease or something. You know what I mean.
 

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
1,060
Reaction score
9
Age
34
damn 7 years old
 
Top