Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The MOST Important Thing!

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IDJer enough already.

You have your opinion and no matter how much anyone explains their different point of view to you you aren't going to change it. I've answered your question EXHAUSTIVELY, several others have as well.

Don't sit there and pretend you don't understand our point of view, you understand it fine you just don't AGREE with it. and that's fine. I understand your hero worship of Doc Love too; I just don't AGREE with it.

TRy looking back at the threads in the last couple of weeks where you asked exactly the same sheit and you'll find all your answers there. It's up to you whether to AGREE with it or not.

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by edlova:
Bashful shut the f' up you piece of s**t. You are so f'n negative i don't see how you could ever pick up a woman. YES kino does work, and i agree it is probably the most important thing when picking up a woman.
Ed... cut it out. Next time say something more constructive.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:
Now this is very interesting here. If you people do read my thread in the Discussion Forum, I stated that Doc Love's System proves that there are women three types of women:

1) The one that touches everyone: Universal Toucher: 10%
2) The one that touches you accidentally and that's all you are going to get: 10%
3) The one that touches you because they're interested in you :80%

For those of you that pay attention to Allen's weekly article, you will discover that he has written this before. In the article, he stressed that we men must let women do all the touching because it shows that they're interested. We men on the other hand must limit our touching as touching them too much is a sign of desperation for them to touch us back.

So, what can you people comment on this one? Some said failure to initiate kino ends you up in the "Let us be friends zone". The advice contradicts with each other. Who will you listen to in this case??

That's all for now. Good luck for picking up women.

Have a nice day!

No touching = she think you're not a sexual person, you're gay, or not interested = getting dumped into the LJBF zone.

I know this from experience. Kino DOES work, no matter what allen says about this... you have to initiate touching.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

Lorenzo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could someone do me a great faver and give me the rules they follow for kino, and some examples, and if you could some ideas for high school girls?

------------------
Master Don Juan
Anthony (Lorenzo)
AIM: EnzoOOI

"IF ya can't beat 'em, then they're not tied down hard enough!" - me and my budds(all in fun)...

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Could someone do me a great faver and give me the rules they follow for kino, and some examples, and if you could some ideas for high school girls?

Do a search on KINO on this site.

------------------
"Before you sign a new act, find out if they are wack!"

Lexomatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino is one of my favourite DJ tehniques, because it bypasses a lot of the verbal crap when talking to women.

The best kino areas for me are the arm and the back for 'first contact' situations, and the hands and the top of the upper legs for more 'initimate' touches.

The trick is in the timing and the duration. The easiest is to use it as an extension of a request as in:

[stand within arm's reach of a girl you want to ask out to lunch]
"Hey [reach out and touch upper arm], feel like a quick bite to eat for lunch?" [release touch]

For me, at least, kino only part of the whole DJ process - you still have to be calm, have an open body language and not appear like you are asking your dentist for root-canal work. Kino just gives me an edge that can subconsciously make her feel that she should already be confortable around me before even knowing me.

And yes, I do agree with IDJ's point about women who casually touch you when you converse with them. You should take this as a sign that she is interested in you (at least at that point, anyways
) and that you are making progress with her. Yes she may just one of those few touchy types, but why assume that when the odds are in your favour that she isn't.

Have fun!

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lexomatic:
Kino is one of my favourite DJ tehniques, because it bypasses a lot of the verbal crap when talking to women.

The best kino areas for me are the arm and the back for 'first contact' situations, and the hands and the top of the upper legs for more 'initimate' touches.

The trick is in the timing and the duration. The easiest is to use it as an extension of a request as in:

[stand within arm's reach of a girl you want to ask out to lunch]
"Hey [reach out and touch upper arm], feel like a quick bite to eat for lunch?" [release touch]

For me, at least, kino only part of the whole DJ process - you still have to be calm, have an open body language and not appear like you are asking your dentist for root-canal work. Kino just gives me an edge that can subconsciously make her feel that she should already be confortable around me before even knowing me.

And yes, I do agree with IDJ's point about women who casually touch you when you converse with them. You should take this as a sign that she is interested in you (at least at that point, anyways
) and that you are making progress with her. Yes she may just one of those few touchy types, but why assume that when the odds are in your favour that she isn't.

Have fun!
I totally agree! Great post!
~Andy

------------------
"Before you sign a new act, find out if they are wack!"

Oliver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add that I use Kino successfully by not relying on the Kino itself. Kino should not even be attempted until a good communication (with the obvious skills) is initiated. Once there, then move in closer, not consciously, but instinctively and DELAY the kino a little until you feel yourself the buzz and warmth at makes you want to move in and touch. Signal to initiate kino that you get from her are her shoulder movements and eye contact.

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF is this sh!t? Why TF are all the chicks I'm attracted to always wacked one way or the other?

Kino.. yea I like the idea.. but this country is pissing me off. No, Malaysia doesn't lack hot babes.. its only overpopulated by dumb bimbos.

I met a few chicks this week.. one online.. one a friends friend.. and another just told me I was good in Beatmania.

So I try subtle kino on each of em..(there's something on your hair | a finger-to-nose touch | a cheek pinch) they're like.. so closed towards me. Freakin narrow minded chicks. I admit those weren't really appropriate, but hell.. it was just a freakin friendly gesture. All I got was them taking a step back from me.

I was being calm, and relaxed with the movements.. (not like those sudden John Woo's "I'm gonna hug you but it looks more like I'm gonna beat the crap out of you" stuff).

Just needed to rant.

------------------
i'd rather die than give you control

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StuartSan, are you there? It looks like we're both from the same country. We have lots of opinions to be shared. However, i still think it is better to discuss it further in ICQ.

What's your UIN number?

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stuartSan:
I met a few chicks this week.. one online.. one a friends friend.. and another just told me I was good in Beatmania.

So I try subtle kino on each of em..(there's something on your hair | a finger-to-nose touch | a cheek pinch) they're like.. so closed towards me. Freakin narrow minded chicks. I admit those weren't really appropriate, but hell.. it was just a freakin friendly gesture. All I got was them taking a step back from me.

I was being calm, and relaxed with the movements.. (not like those sudden John Woo's "I'm gonna hug you but it looks more like I'm gonna beat the crap out of you" stuff).
Those girls did you a big favour, turning you down right away instead of later on, letting you linger. Keep trying with others. When you start sinking in your "kino" as something instinctive, and not something part of you being (or appearing to be) horny, you'll loosen up enough to let it seem something natural. And besides, it's OK if you get negative reactions to kino. Using kino is not the only thing about being a DJ. There are SO MANY GIRLS out there...

About letting them accepting your kino more easily... social proof may help. If they see you touching other girls, and guys, CASUALLY and in a non-threatning way, they may accept your kino on them. THIS IS VERY DANGEROUS, THOUGH, in the sense that it may get you in the LJBF zone very fast. The way out of it, I guess, is not to let your kino stay too "friendly" for too long... when the girl you're after starts responding positively to your kino, let your hands linger for longer periods of time
but still casually

Then again, I suspect you already know all this by now... good luck, and for goodness sake, KEEP TRYING.

TCOY

Don Giovonii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking through some of the archives, and someone suggested while at a bar tell the girl she keeps touching you (as a neg hit)I havn't tried that one YET, but I get buy ok by touching non-sexually first like touching anyone else, such as my grandma, or a man, I don't know if I'd start the massage right away, only 'cause I met a massage therapist once and I remembered my reaction when she started massaging my neck right away. as pretty as she was, I thought she had ulterior motives, or was up to something (maybe propoganda), and just didn't feel right. I feel good with a nice handshake, or touching her elbow, shoulder or getting a piece of "lint" off her sweater, nothing sexual, just showing you care a little.

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster:
No touching = she think you're not a sexual person, you're gay, or not interested = getting dumped into the LJBF zone.

I know this from experience. Kino DOES work, no matter what allen says about this... you have to initiate touching.

hehe yup no touching is bs, thank you doc love for screwing up my first relationship...

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Selfesteemboy:
hehe yup no touching is bs, thank you doc love for screwing up my first relationship...

Don't blame another person for your failures.

AmgineEX

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bigbill, I don't know if anyone else picked up on the repetition of the phrase "below me" (blow me) but I've read in Layguide about the subliminal messages you can send to women and make then want to give you sex with those kind of seductive words.

------------------
~I am an Amgine~

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bashful:
Okay, i see what you all are saying.

Now that may work for you, touching a girl and stuff...but...

How come back in early 2001 when i tried shaking this cute brunettes hand when i met her she pulled her hand back fast. She tugged it back!! im not joking guys. I held my hand out for a hand shake and said i was ( my name) then looked into her eyes and held her hand for and extra second than usual. She pulled her hand away and walked briskly back into the gym.

How is this stuff working for you and not for me? this is gettin frustrating. lol

another situation.

Light touching? ive done that even when the convo was going good, laughter and all. And this girl said to me, lets try to keep our hands to ourselves. I coulda got smacked. I just brushed her arm lightly making it look inconspicuous.

I dont get it guys. Can anyone help?
you didn't look at her like you were a serial killer did you?

------------------

What do you think? Ehh... i guess she's OKAY.
AIM=MaDsKaTeR212 MSN=mullen@madskater.com Yahoo=MaDsKaTeR212

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember reading a book (I think of Freud's research) mentioning that two people touching each other will make them feel closer to each other. The book mentioned about study of how people coming to a grocery store. If the cashier hands back change to the customer while allow their hands to touch each other, the customer would want to come to the store more. Another study has to do with people returning and checking out library book. If the librarian give and receive book and at the same time allow contact of hands or fingers, the people would feel more attached to the library.

But I guess it depends on the environment. If you're at a hospital where people have germs and diseases and people are freaked out to touch each other, it would be a different story. What if someone is freaked out of contagious disease or something. You know what I mean.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn 7 years old