Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The MOST Important Thing!

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this will probably be moved-over to "TIPS" but I wanted you all to see this, so it goes...

On this site, it's been said on numerous occasions, that "KINO" is a good technique to use on women.
Well, I'm here to testify that KINO may very well be THE most important tool a dj has!
I have been experimenting with it more often than ever lately, and I have noticed time and again that a convo with a girl that is going o.k. quickly turns into a hot flirtation when I introduce KINO into it!
Try it! Put my theory to the test!
The next time you have the opportunity to have a convo with a "bonnie lass", subtly touch her now and then, also give her a lingering hug. If she ever holds-out her hand to shake yours, make sure that when you take her hand, you hold on a little extra while smiling and looking into her eyes, and thinking to yourself "I can make love to you like you've NEVER been loved before!"
If you need more KINO ideas, do a seach on KINO in this site.
KINO guys, it will change your life!
Now repeat after me, "I WILL do KINO on every cute girl I meet from now on"
~Andy

------------------
"Before you sign a new act, find out if they are wack!"

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BuMP!

------------------

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with you, M. Got lucky with this 21-year-old hard body last Saturday after kino. Also, set up future hookup with a 23-year-old stripper at a regular club last night, by CASUAL kino, and reserved interest, instead of the drooling, hanging on the other guys were giving her. She kept coming back to me all night long, while other guys were chasing her! Can't argue with what works!

1) Establish eye contact.
2) Smile.
3) Start a conversation.
4) Apply subtle kino as necessary.

Perfect recipe for a good evening!

By the way, I'm an average-looking 44-year-old, who isn't rich or athletic.

[This message has been edited by bclarke675 (edited 10-04-2001).]

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bclarke675:
Have to agree with you, M. Got lucky with this 21-year-old hard body last Saturday after kino. Also, set up future hookup with a 23-year-old stripper at a regular club last night, by CASUAL kino, and reserved interest, instead of the drooling, hanging on the other guys were giving her. She kept coming back to me all night long, while other guys were chasing her! Can't argue with what works!

1) Establish eye contact.
2) Smile.
3) Start a conversation.
4) Apply subtle kino as necessary.

Perfect recipe for a good evening!

By the way, I'm an average-looking 44-year-old, who isn't rich or athletic.

[This message has been edited by bclarke675 (edited 10-04-2001).]
It's good to see that i'm not just talking out of my a$$! Good job!

------------------

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all: No doubt that kino will help you get into a more intimate conversation.

I also noticed that holding back really helps a lot. Let's say when you're dancing or chatting up a chick... Move your head a little closer as if you were intending on kissing her, but move back before you touch.

I did this a few times with some chick and I almost got her going crazy. So when I finally moved in she was more than happy to answer.

------------------
Believe in yourself so everyone else will too.

guitar player

Don Juan
Reaction score
KINO works.
come on, can someone argue that it doesn't feel nice every time a woman uses it on you too?

thanks maranathaman for reminding everyone how important it really is

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, i see what you all are saying.

Now that may work for you, touching a girl and stuff...but...

How come back in early 2001 when i tried shaking this cute brunettes hand when i met her she pulled her hand back fast. She tugged it back!! im not joking guys. I held my hand out for a hand shake and said i was ( my name) then looked into her eyes and held her hand for and extra second than usual. She pulled her hand away and walked briskly back into the gym.

How is this stuff working for you and not for me? this is gettin frustrating. lol

another situation.

Light touching? ive done that even when the convo was going good, laughter and all. And this girl said to me, lets try to keep our hands to ourselves. I coulda got smacked. I just brushed her arm lightly making it look inconspicuous.

I dont get it guys. Can anyone help?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bashful:
Okay, i see what you all are saying.

Now that may work for you, touching a girl and stuff...but...

How come back in early 2001 when i tried shaking this cute brunettes hand when i met her she pulled her hand back fast. She tugged it back!! im not joking guys. I held my hand out for a hand shake and said i was ( my name) then looked into her eyes and held her hand for and extra second than usual. She pulled her hand away and walked briskly back into the gym.

How is this stuff working for you and not for me? this is gettin frustrating. lol

another situation.

Light touching? ive done that even when the convo was going good, laughter and all. And this girl said to me, lets try to keep our hands to ourselves. I coulda got smacked. I just brushed her arm lightly making it look inconspicuous.

I dont get it guys. Can anyone help?
Have you ever heard of the Phrase
"The exception that proves the Rule"?
In YOUR case, that chick had mental problems or something. Maybe she was molested as a child, who knows? However, in MOST cases, KINO is still the BEST way to get a girl hot for ya!
~Andy

------------------

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor bashfull
... you always seem to hit the bad apple. Most girls really like the handshake, I started doing it and it works really well. It introduces kino right away.

------------------
Syncmaster signing out.
a.k.a ... Adam

DJBedford

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yah, don't back off from doing what you want to do just because 1 chick turned it down. Wait until 20 chicks turn it down before you say, "damn, this **** isn't working".

Later man,
Big Daddy Bed

------------------
"For success, ATTITUDE is as important as important as ABILITY"

"the only way to get over getting your ass kicked is to kick ass"--me

"The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable"--some stupid internet error message

---have a nice day.

Interested2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Andy

not sure why but kino hasn't given me the kind of results I would like. I used the technique on a girl I was really attracted to. She didn't respond at all to it. In fact made her move away kind of. Yes she had low interest. Kino didnt make up for it. interest in me. I have been conciuosly using the technique for a while and I am not sure it has ever increased a womans interest in me

I use general kino. Touching in non threatening places. On the arm etc

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
Pathetic laugh ahahahahaha...i dont get it man. I hav the worst luck with the ladies. lol, watch me try that kino tomorrow and get smacked. And ill come back on here and see you all saying you tried kino on a girl and slept with her.

Wouldnt surprise me...nope,not at all, not at all.

p.s. BARRRRYYYYYY BONNNDSSSSSSSS

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Interested2:
Andy

not sure why but kino hasn't given me the kind of results I would like. I used the technique on a girl I was really attracted to. She didn't respond at all to it. In fact made her move away kind of. Yes she had low interest. Kino didnt make up for it. interest in me. I have been conciuosly using the technique for a while and I am not sure it has ever increased a womans interest in me

I use general kino. Touching in non threatening places. On the arm etc
Like I said, it might not work on 100% of the women, but it will work on most! Also, if you are acting insecure around the girl in other ways, then KINO might not work as well either. Don't give up! Keep practicing!

------------------

edlova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bashful shut the f' up you piece of s**t. You are so f'n negative i don't see how you could ever pick up a woman. YES kino does work, and i agree it is probably the most important thing when picking up a woman.

cyclonus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pathetic laugh ahahahahaha...i dont get it man. I hav the worst luck with the ladies. lol, watch me try that kino tomorrow and get smacked. And ill come back on here and see you all saying you tried kino on a girl and slept with her.
Wouldnt surprise me...nope,not at all, not at all.

p.s. BARRRRYYYYYY BONNNDSSSSSSSS
The exception does not make the rules. There's also an appropriate context for KINO. You can't just go upto a girl and start touching her, well unless you know what you're doing. You have to make her comfortable. It also a good test of her interest level.

Dude, use ur HEAD, and don't take the advice on here as scripts that will make women magically fall into your arms. Its all a system, and there are logical REASONS why it works.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something for you guys who are getting poor Kino reactions to try.

I said in another post how sometimes I come up to a girl and tell her 'you look tense today' and briefly massage between her neck and shoulders.

I don't do this with girls I haven't already talked to for one. And atother thing I do that I didnt even realize until I thought about it, is that I talk to her for the three to 5 secs I'm massaging.

Its more like 'awww you look really tense today. <start massaging> Must be all that schoolwork right? <stops massaging> Yeah in my classes I have to...blah blah blah' then after about 30 seconds of chitchat (bonus points for making her laugh) I walk off like I have something else I need to do.

See there? she didnt really even have time to think 'hey, what's this guy doing massaging my neck in public?' And if she wasn't thinking about how good it might feel to have sex with me BEFORE I did thatlittle massage, there is a good chance that she see me in a whole new light.

She knows that what she needs in her life is a New Direction and that I'm the man to give her that New Direction. :p

bashful

Banned
Reaction score
okay how is being a nice guy getting me called a piece of shyt?

lololol, okay im confused.

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bashful

you also need a new direction in your life. you need a new direction toward happiness. when you find the right man to give you that happiness and that powerful new direction in your life it will cause an indescrible sensation deep inside you. A sensation of pleasure and fulfillment.

Remember Bashful, below me is solid rock hard ground. and from this place of strength and solidness below me, you can reach out to the heavly bliss of greater union with the powerful emotions deep inside you and experience that powerful new direction in your life.

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now this is very interesting here. If you people do read my thread in the Discussion Forum, I stated that Doc Love's System proves that there are women three types of women:

1) The one that touches everyone: Universal Toucher: 10%
2) The one that touches you accidentally and that's all you are going to get: 10%
3) The one that touches you because they're interested in you :80%

For those of you that pay attention to Allen's weekly article, you will discover that he has written this before. In the article, he stressed that we men must let women do all the touching because it shows that they're interested. We men on the other hand must limit our touching as touching them too much is a sign of desperation for them to touch us back.

So, what can you people comment on this one? Some said failure to initiate kino ends you up in the "Let us be friends zone". The advice contradicts with each other. Who will you listen to in this case??

That's all for now. Good luck for picking up women.

Have a nice day!