Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"The most beautiful girl in the world" DOES NOT EXIST

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sick of seeing this phrase. What makes her so beautiful?

Ass? Promise there's a girl with a better ass.

Tits? Promise there's a girl with better tits.

Personality? Promise there's a girl with a better personality.

Emotional stability? Complexion? Compatibility? There are always better women.

So many guys would instantly have better lives if they'd realize that the one chick that has "the best" of anything, could get beaten out in every department by women that aren't even far away.

Want to convince her that you're the best option she'll ever have? Fine. But don't think for a second you can't do better than her.

YOU are the prize. Always be willing to walk.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Always be willing to walk not simply because you are the prize, but because people change and feelings change. People you never thought would **** you over, do so in the most spectacular ways.

There is a song of Ronny James Dio where he says "Don't let them in your mind, protect your soul!". It has now stuck with me, especially the "protect your soul" part. You gotta protect your soul.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What you said is true, but you contradict yourself.

Yes, always be willing to walk, but remember: there always exists the best women you ever had.

A trend on the forum here is to compare women to perfection in order to dismiss them and pretend "I'm SURE glad I'm not sleeping with that Playboy playmate because she isn't a Mormon!". Please. Real men are willing to admit "That girl is hot, I wish I had her".

Cultivate more moments with the best women you ever had.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Sick
YOU are the prize. Always be willing to walk.
Post is good in theory but it's not quite reality.

First, I don't like the saying "You are the prize." The man has to offer something to "be the prize." You can't have no education, no social skills, no friends, no money, no assets, stay at home Friday nights playing video games and think you are the prize and girls should love you because you are you. Doesn't work that way. I think a better way of saying "you are the prize" is "don't take any crap from anyone."

The "most beautiful girl in the world" exists because you have spent time, money, effort, and a lot of work to be with her. It's not so much she is "awesome" as it is you can't replace her. Yes we should spin plates spin plates spin plates but ideally it's not that easy to find single girls in late 20s early 30s with no ex husbands, children, or baggage and start all over again. That's why we don't want to lose "the most beautiful girl in the world." Whether it's good for us or not, she is too difficult to replace. o_O

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assure you kate upton does exist

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post is good in theory but it's not quite reality.

First, I don't like the saying "You are the prize." The man has to offer something to "be the prize." You can't have no education, no social skills, no friends, no money, no assets, stay at home Friday nights playing video games and think you are the prize and girls should love you because you are you. Doesn't work that way. I think a better way of saying "you are the prize" is "don't take any crap from anyone."

The "most beautiful girl in the world" exists because you have spent time, money, effort, and a lot of work to be with her. It's not so much she is "awesome" as it is you can't replace her. Yes we should spin plates spin plates spin plates but ideally it's not that easy to find single girls in late 20s early 30s with no ex husbands, children, or baggage and start all over again. That's why we don't want to lose "the most beautiful girl in the world." Whether it's good for us or not, she is too difficult to replace. o_O
After turning into the man in paragraph 1 my ex husband has noticed I am now the girl in paragraph 2. I will say he is working on reversing both these trends, which is healthy for all involved.

It's true. Men can't get complacent and/or lazy & expect a fairy tale...but that's exactly what many men expect. The situation CANNOT improve until a paragraph 1 man is willing to honestly look in the mirror and address the issues staring back at him.

Few men are willing to do this.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. To be honest I find myself thinking how hot some chicks are, then a few months later I'm like "eww, they really aren't all that". Then another few months later I'll change my mind again and think that they're good-looking again. The most beautiful person in the world is so subjective to even the place and time where you met them or saw them.

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no #1 spot that is ruled by ONE girl. One person's Adriana Lima is another person's Kate Upton, or another person's Beyonce is another's Rihanna, so on and so forth.

Stop limiting yourself to one flavor like an archaic idiot. You like ice cream, you take whatever ice cream you want at the time. There is no best #1 ice cream.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there was no #1 girl, what's the fukking point??? Just to get laid???o_O

I only want to be with the BEST girl.:D