That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
yes .. that counts big.Originally posted by Ice Cold
submissive personality
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yea.. she has to have a job!Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
its the same as, how ever nice a car looks you would not buy it if it did not work!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I know a girl like that. She likes me but the thing is I don't see her that way because of that. And that we have alot of history due to the fact that we know each other since HS and before so going with her would jus be like going with a best friend or somthing but she always suggest date and stuff in a kinda technical way. I tend to be attracted to the more feminine girly girl types. The type that like to play puppy dog, or who gets sensitive when somone says someone is more beautiful than they, who giggles alot, u know the more submissive thpe. I'm a kinda macho guy and i guess with that being I'm attracted to a really feminine woman.Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
A chick who is fearless. Not the wise-ass ones who pick fights with local Triad gangs, but the ones who are mentally tough. You know the type - they don't get all emotional about things.
However a lot of them tend to be butch....total turnoff. So rare are the chicks who are feminine, but tough enough to hold their own ground.