"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The Most AFC Post You WIll EVER Read In Your Life!!!!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Oooo Danny.
Only option you got to help in your growing pain is this:
*Passes Danny boy a shotgun*
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2003
Messages
615
Reaction score
1
Age
54
Location
London, UK
I personally don't think we should 'evangelize' too much to the AFCs.

Firstly, the more AFCs there are in the world, the easier it is for DJs.

Secondly, as someone pointed out, the AFC has to be READY to change - he has to have had a 'moment of clarity' like alcoholics do. This is the first step on the road to recovery, and like me, AFCs will do a search and find this site. If they are told about this while in AFC mode, they will simply refuse to believe it.
 

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
1,298
Reaction score
8
I know... that's why I follow the URL Code of Silence. I have posted Pook's "Be a Man" article on their site but when they want to know the forum address I tell them to wait. Otherwise, we'd be flooded with wbAFC's with no intention of reforming so I weed out the dip****s and after a week of begging give the smart ones the link.
 
Top