The Most AFC Post You WIll EVER Read In Your Life!!!!

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check this out, homies. I've been scouting other forums for AFC-ish material and this is THE MOST AFC THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE... and, tell you the truth, quite depressive. Its posted on http://www.loveforum.net/. A unisex forum where guys and girls talk about the best love poems to womanize or "man"ize with. Give it a read, this is sickeningly AFC:

Virgin boy in love; read my story & please help!!!!
Originally posted by dan_ford
Hello all,

I am a 19 year old virgin male who had just graduated high school. My dad could probably be a factor because he never talked to me or any other of my brothers about women when growing up. Back during my freshman year, this “very beautiful” girl had a hopeless crush on me. I never had the nerve to start talking to her because it would be like walking up to a gorgeous princess and asking her for her number. It doesn’t seem like that she had the nerve to talk to me either. This girl would always talk
about me; I over heard an conservation one day. She was so angry one day that when I was passing papers back down my row, she jerked them out of my hands; almost gave me a paper cut. I was in a very helpless state at that point because I knew she liked me but I didn’t know what to say even when she was sitting right behind me. I know for sure that she had strong feelings for me. She didn’t mean much to me back then because I was still very young and uneducated about women. Fast forward
about two years during my Junior and Senior year as I got older, I started having feelings for her, more and more every time I saw her in the hall way, a “crush” if you will. We still never talked to each other from the reasons stated above. I think about her everyday now and if not, 360 days a year. I can’t stop thinking about her and almost everytime I do, it sends me into “tears.” The thought of her and a near death experience(stop breathing) I had when I was younger is getting to a point to were its starting to send me into depression. I already have anxiety, panic attacks that are getting worse every year. The little paper incident which happened my ninth grade year, also, knowing
that she could possibly and very well be my soul mate is what fuels my thoughts. I then graduated and now I think I will never see her again, she will probably go to college out of state in a month or two which makes it that much worse. The more I think about it, the “less I like my self.” I always tell my self that I deserve every last bit of pain that I’m going through for not making any moves on her. The thought about going to my school and asking for her address sounded good at times but
less likely to happen because they can’t give out personal information about somebody else. I am a true believer of true love and I think I just let it slip through my fingers. Am I a total loser for not doing anything?

P.S. I find my self passing up good looking women lately just because I can't stop thinking about her. The pain is getting worse everyday day!:(

I beg you to help me please! THANKS!!!!! Hope to hear back soon.

Danny

Last edited:

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, the humanity! Did you create an alternate userid and write that one yourself?? He he....:)

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thesynergist
Oh, the humanity! Did you create an alternate userid and write that one yourself?? He he....:)
Go here to see a reply by thesynergist on the aforementioned forum.. btw., this post that I have linked here is posted before synergists above post on my thread.

http://www.loveforum.net/showthread.php?s=&postid=8553#post8553

Anyway, what do you guys think? Should we go out there to afcforum.com and help los amigos out?

jack03

Don Juan
Reaction score
nope i can understand i can approach women but they arent interested. i can do what i want. no chance :(

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's nothing. I remember a post here that was even more pitiful. I'll reproduce it when I get to my computer at home.

TheMachoMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
That could have been me three years ago! I was almost that bad. Since I found this page I know what I must do and I try very hard to do it. That guy also knows deep inside what he has to do, but he won't. I bet he will find his way to this forum in a few years...

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MVP - I'd kindly want to ask you 2 questions:

How old are you?
Why didn't you just PM the AFC dude?

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow someones find this guys address and beat some sense into him... Ouch hopefuly he got some descent advise, sounds like me when I was 13.

Don Gato

Don Juan
Reaction score
heh heh...this was me as well a few short years ago.

IMHO, going to AFCforum.com and preaching the DJ Bible would unfortunately be an exercise in futility. Back in my ultra AFC days, had someone explained the DJ concepts to me, I would've said they were crazy. I can hear myself now: "no...you must spew poetry, shower them with gifts and flowers, and be friends for as long as it takes before you make a move." Of course, after the debate I would've gone home and masturbated while the DJ would've been out with some HB8.

My point is that one cannot truly grasp and adopt the DJ mentality until he recognizes and admits to himself that his AFC ways are not working. The point at which he's sick and tired of having his heart broken. The point at which he's tired of being the friend and emotional tampon of the HB that turns around and fvcks some other guy. That's the turning point at which he's ready to learn the correct methods and mindset to lead a better life and hence attract women. That's the time he seeks out advice and information. That's the time he finds this forum.

Now that being said, perhaps we can post on the AFC sites anyway to let those who are at that point know that this forum exists. If we can save just one AFC, it will all have been worth it...:p

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's so...sad....

The AFC, not the story.

thesynergist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gato:

It's Not an exercise in futility...if it hadn't been for a couple of DJ's crashing the party at that very forum some time ago, i'd still be AFC...thanks to them i found sosuave.

Not that every AFC that reads a DJ's reply will wake up, but i'm living proof that Some Do. I think it's worth a little effort now and then.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was posted here a few months back. I saved it into a Word document in the event I ever catch one-itis again.

Dear don,

I feel that you are the only man that I can turn to. I have tried asking women how I can get her back. I have tried asking other men. But they just tell me to forget about her. And incase your wondering from the beginning to the end this is not infatuation or a crush this is true love. Although it was infatuation in the beginning. Here is the story: at about someitime in the beginning of November I had found this one girls website at www.carisworld.com . It was like love at first sight. So I wrote my first out of 3 messages into her guest book that day. I also sent her an email making sure that I got into some sort of contact from her. She replied saying that what I wrote was one of the most sweetest things a guys ever said to her. I was both flattered and took it as a sign that sweetness and charm was the key to unlocking her heart. Later on I told her about a dream that I had of her. It was VERY romantic. She replied saying that even though I was a shy guy it sounded by the dream that I had real potential.So she told me more about herself.(age, location, goals in life). And I did the same. I told her the things I enjoyed. and we got to know each other very quickly. This was like a dream come true for me. later she asked for me to go on yahoo instant messanger chat with her. This was a big step for me. Not that I've never talked to a girl before. But something about this girl made my heart beat out of my chest and kept me awake at night. So she contacted me through yahoo instant messanger and she was very excited to talk to her secret admirer. I talked to her. and she was very happy about the sweet things that I said about her peotry... I started feeling all of these feelings that I have never felt about a girl before... So I started to write about them to her... Amazing she started to cry... I never knew that she was going to cry when I opened up to her... I wasen't going to mess this up... (well, atleast not on purpose)... So she asked for my phone number... And that REALLY suprised me... I didn't know what to say... But I knew I would have to get over my shyness someday so I gave it to her... (by the way she lives in south florida)... And I live in washington state... So when she first called I was VERY VERY VERY nervous it felt like I was going to have a heart attack... But I kept my guard up... I made sure not to say anything stupid... I was not going to blow up something so wonderful by being boring... So I said hi when she called... and we hit it off... Even though I was VERY nervous... I made sure to say all the right things... But I really couldn't say that much to her... I was so nervous and I could barely talk... But I went outside... And as soon as she asked if I was cold I had the perfect answer..: "I have my love of you to keep me warm".. Nice huh.. I thought it was.. Anyways to make this more short she called me EVERYDAY and soon 20 min a day turned into an hour a day and then 2 hours a day before I knew it she was calling me everday for atleast a few days!! I was very nervous everytime worried that I was going to be an idiot and say something stupid. Well it happened. one time she insulted or as she called " helpful critisism" about my site. ouch. I was more upset and angry at her then hurt. So I started to do the stupidest thing that I still can't believe to this day that I did to this day.: I critisized and without even knowing it I accidentilly insulted her talent as a journalist. BIG MISTAKE! And to this day I still can't believe how stupid I was. I for the first time had her call me. And without control when I heard her crying I hated myself even more. She was the one person I never wanted to see hurting. I loved her so much that I started to cry on the phone without control. I told her that I would never insult/critisize her EVER again. And I never critisized her again. And not a day goes by that I dont want to kill myself knowing that I hurt her. But the next day to my suprise she called me. I again felt so bad I apologized again. BIG MISTAKE #2. she wanted to forget that it ever happened and all I was doing was the start of me smothing her. So as it went on she kept calling me which I loved. But I started to get the feeling that she felt obligated to call me. I never wanted her to do somehing that would make her end it. So when she called after a awhile I would tell her some excuse that I had to go and end the conversation with her. big big big mistake. I should have never changed the way that I acted towards her. Just because I was trying to make things better between me and her made it seem like I was just pushing her farther away. But I wanted her to know that I wasent forgetting about her. And I felt that she thought that I was. So I asked her many times to go on cam. I asked her many times to call me. I asked her to send me pics, ect, ect, ect. Instead of prooving to her that she meant something to me what I was actually doing was smothering her even more. And I had the feeling that I was smothering her. But I just asked myself if she did the same thing to me would I think it was smothering? (ofcourse not). So I ignored the feelings that I got. And I continued to smother her, later on she told me that I was smothering her and I had to sit down and as I realized that I was right all along, that I actually was smothering and not prooving to her that she meant something I immediatly knew that the pressure was over. I could finally stop trying to impress her. All it was doing was bugging her as much as it was me. I thought here was the time I could just act like I did in the beginning and she could just act like she did in the begining. So I called her up and told her that I was going to stop smothering her and that I would be just like I was in the beginning. But to my suprise as honest as I was being with her she didn't believe me. She said "whatever". I was shocked! She had believed that I was going to continue to smother her! You see the problem with her is she cant change her mind. Once she thinks that a person is obsessed with her and AFTER he starts acting like he did to her in the beggining she still thinks hes obsessed! I didn't get it! If I stopped acting obsessed. Isn't that supossed to make her stop thinking I'm obsessed? but now I realized that I could change back into being completely NOT obsessed. I could act just like I did from day one. I could be more NONobsessed than anyone ever has to her and that she would still think I'm obsessed. I could go for years, lifetimes, centurys, without talking to her as an obsessed person or not talking to her at all!!!.. But the thing with her is that she would still have her mind made up that I am obsessed with her... You see if I change for her... If I become a body builder who cooks fime italian pasta meals, (alfraido, lazanya, spegetti with peperchenie sause, ect.) and if I started to make millions, and if I was just as perfect as she would want, (charming, loving, honest, loyal, devotional, suprising, unsuspecting, suporting, providing, and protecting,) non of this will mean a thing to her. And lets say that I act as if I am the most UNobsessed person in the world. Scratch that. The UNIVERSE. Her mind will still be made up that I am obsessed. Listen. I am not obsessed. Did I act obsessed? yes.Will I continue to act this way? No.But will she continue to think I am even if shes wrong? yes. ok don. This is what I don't get. This is the problem that I am having. I feel like a poor person who later on in life became a millionare having a hard time prooving to people that I'm not poor just because I used to be. Now that I can relax and stop prooving to her that I love her. How do I get her to BELIEVE that I'm not obsessed just because she believes it. And because it the way I USED to act? I don't care what others say anymore... It's only your advise that I will accept.. so whatever you tell me, I will take it seriously..(but please don't tell me: "forget her". Because that dosen't help me proove to her that I'm not obsessed and that also dosen't help the situation. Thank you don. And please reply asap.ps. you have the permission to post this on your site, and whatever you can do that would help is what is needed from you. thank you my fellow man.

I've made few more mistakes, I worshipped her and begged like a dogg, pretty much just a bunch of treating her like a goddess. BIG MISTAKE. Don't worry I wont do that again. I've learned all of the lessons that I need to learn to not make the same mistakes again in the future. And if I could do it all again with the knowledge that I have picked up I wouldn't loose her again. So now that I know that I wont make the same mistakes again. The only problem is how do I get her back to talking to me so that I can show and proove to her that I wont be a dogg who worships her and that I can be the man that isn't pathetic but still knows how to treat a woman.. The problem isn't changing.. Thats kinda hard but I succeeded in being the perfect guy that she wants. The problem is how do I get the chance to proove it to her, now that I've messed up in the past?

Don Gato

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, that's the point I was making when I said

perhaps we can post on the AFC sites anyway to let those who are at that point know that this forum exists
I think perhaps many AFCs aren't aware of sites such as sosuave. I suspect you were ready for the DJ info, and I'm sure there are many others on the AFC sites that are as well. I was merely suggesting that many AFCs would never believe the major tenets of DJism are true. While it seems that you can lead a horse (or AFC, as the case may be) to water but you can't make him drink, I'm sure there are a few lost souls out there that are ripe for DJ conversion. I'm willing to give it a shot...

bonjove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I thought this post was bad until the one above was posted... Now I feel sorry for both of them....

Panther

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLMAO!!!

I used to think I once was Way-Below-AFC. But it was nothing compared to this second story!

Not to mention that this Cari chick is way below minimum appearance standards!!

ThePanther

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WatchMeWalk
This was posted here a few months back. I saved it into a Word document in the event I ever catch one-itis again.
Here is the "beautiful guestbook entry" that he wrote to her:

"

I still think of you everyday. I miss hearing from you. even though you only emailed me once or twice. I can't stop thinking about you. Will youo someday be mine if you break up with your boyfriend? If you ever need to contact someone about anything !ANYTHING! THEN PLEASE EMAIL ME~ I will not burn you. I am here for you! If you ever have a fight with anyone even your boyfriend I am here for you! I have been asked out by many girls but you are the first that I want to ask out! I think about you in my dreams, thoughts, and hopes. I am always here for you! If you are bored then please just email me about anything!!! Your heart can be trusted in my care! May we forever live in peace and love together! PLease email weekly asap. Your words are like a taste of heaven. Maybe because you are an angel. I hope to hear from you asap! Forever yours Jeremy Driscoll"

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suddenly have this urge to feel superior... yes.. there it is... I feel like God... I must shine my light upon these AFCs...

I want to cry.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no offense but...

why do u waste time seeking afc posts???

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ice Cold
MVP - I'd kindly want to ask you 2 questions:

How old are you?
Why didn't you just PM the AFC dude?
If you clicked on the thread (its linked) you would see a reply posted by yours truly under the same handle (MVPlaya). Go there to see my reply.

As for my age... I'm sure you can find out somewhere on the left side of the screen...

----------

Also, why do I waste time seeking AFC materials? Because a former member of that "poems-and-candy" forum warned me about it and I joined it to stop having these losers sob and start getting them to act.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely have time to deal with the afcs on this board - I have no idea how you can do that on other boards as well...

:confused: