Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The more expensive the handbag, the trashier the girl

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swiping on Tinder I've noticed a trend - lots of dumb broads showing off their expensive handbags, sunglasses and posing at flashy locations. They give the impression that they have nothing to do all day other than pose for photos and they seem to think that men are attracted to the same things they are, whereas actually I find all of this stuff a huge turnoff. All it really shows is that this is a woman that is vain and that knows how to spend a lot of money. At least when a man is showing off you can give him some points for having earned the money. When I see women with showing off a load of expensive tat, I think less of her and I imagine that she's highly likely to be a pain in the ass, spoilt, stupid and generally a total biatch.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swiping on Tinder I've noticed a trend - lots of dumb broads showing off their expensive handbags, sunglasses and posing at flashy locations. They give the impression that they have nothing to do all day other than pose for photos and they seem to think that men are attracted to the same things they are, whereas actually I find all of this stuff a huge turnoff. All it really shows is that this is a woman that is vain and that knows how to spend a lot of money. At least when a man is showing off you can give him some points for having earned the money. When I see women with showing off a load of expensive tat, I think less of her and I imagine that she's highly likely to be a pain in the ass, spoilt, stupid and generally a total biatch.
If it's during working hours, then she's on someone elses $$$.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hand bag is, from what I understand, a signal indicating that if you upgrade her into something more, she will give herself to you sexually.

She uses this stuff to stunt on other women, but cannot afford it herself, so when she has it, its like, women look at her differently.

I would stay away from this.